Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scizor Pound Down MD-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeebleCaekman

so one of my favorite decks of all time for MD on im assuming that since vileplume and stuff are coming out and luxchomp still running rampant im going to have trouble running alot of trainers so here is my list it still hits dead draw like most scizors midway through but hey im asking for help :D

Pokemon: 22
4-4 Scizor (sf)
4-4 Cherrim (sf)
1-0-1 jumpluff
1- Ditto
1- chatot
1-1 ERL

TSS: 25
4- Bebe Search
3- Pokemon Communication
3- Expert Belt
2- pokemon collector
2- BTS
2- Sages Training
2- cyrus' conspiracy
2- PONT
2- Rare Candy
1- Flower Shop Lady
1- Energy Switch
1- luxury ball

NRG: 13
8- :grass:
4- Call
1- :lightning:

Basic Scizor/Cherrim beatdown. Jumpluff is just a tech or late game sweeper if possible.
ERL is for hitting the uxies and bronzongs/Dialga G that im sure will see play. i need more draw but its hard when not using powers im sure that i could fit in some POV's and possibly some judge but hey help me out :3

Last edited:
Sableye starter? Chatot is also fine. Sableye almost requires an Unown Q which gets sprayed against SP, but fortunately you don't need to play it there (or play it T1 so that your opponent can't spray).

Also, add a Fire energy, or at least go with a few Multi energies for ERL. Dialga G Lv.X rips this deck apart, surprise ERL hitting for 180 will take down any kind of Dialga. Flygon seems a bit useless here especially without Candies, I would drop that and go for consistency. Collectors are a definite must, and with Flygon gone, going with 4 Calls instead of DCEs could help your starts a bit.

Sableye starter? Chatot is also fine. Sableye almost requires an Unown Q which gets sprayed against SP, but fortunately you don't need to play it there (or play it T1 so that your opponent can't spray).

Also, add a Fire energy, or at least go with a few Multi energies for ERL. Dialga G Lv.X rips this deck apart, surprise ERL hitting for 180 will take down any kind of Dialga. Flygon seems a bit useless here especially without Candies, I would drop that and go for consistency. Collectors are a definite must, and with Flygon gone, going with 4 Calls instead of DCEs could help your starts a bit.

I'd go with the Sableye.

ok List updated thanks for the suggestions guys i understand the sableye start and impersonate in how it would help but i think a turn 1 Accelerate with a belt and atleast 1 cherrim, and the possibility of immunity rocks :p

word. they provide the extra punch. and with a full evolved bench flygon can swing for some serious damage with a belt. *even if he doesnt get a boost from cherrim*

Have you tried Professor Oak's New Theory as a mean of drawing cards? The hand refresh can really help.

Also instead of Flygon would you think Dragonite FB would be any better against Luxchomp? I know that Flygon has more uses but I was just wondering if you thought about it.
Just a couple of suggestions.

Scizor sf was one of my favorite decks but I hate to admit it but it is basically dead now. I dont really get the flygon and erl tech with scizor tho. I play tested my straight scizor/cherrim with a shaymin lvl x fly form and it got ran over by a gyarados and a tyranitar build. Maybe go with scizor prime?

yea i was playing more today and found the flygon and rare candies dead to me. i think i will drop those and test out the Sableye. possibly add calls and possibly more cyrus and PONT

Ok updated halp

Last edited:
My 2 cents worth.....

Pokemon: 18
4-4 Scizor (sf)
3-3 Cherrim (sf)
1 chatot ( your looking for a turn 2 scizor, sableye is going to slow you down)
1 unown Q ( a free retreat cherrim is awesome while you wait to see if you draw the NRG or Scizor for the turn)
1-1 ERL/shaymin sky (either is a good tech, 80 to 2-3 or 110 active)

TSS: 28
4- Quickball
4- Professor Oaks New Theory
4 -POV/sage training
2- Expert Belt
2- Pokemon Communication
4- collector
1- Flower Shop Lady/palmers
1- Luxury Ball
2- warp point
4 NRG pickup/poke blower/plus power/pokedex (option defined by needs: extra Nrg attachment/pin point KO's/big damage quick/draw whats already in the deck(speed))

NRG: 14
10 grass-
4-rainbow ( this makes ERL alot easier to pull off, and can activate Scizor body in a pinch)

I went with a straight trainer engine for most of your pokemon needs( collector is the exception), this allows you to get a pokemon a turn and still play a supporter to get an nrg or other trainer needed for the turn

that was very similar to my scizor build before. Trust me, you need some cynthia feelings as refreshing your hand to 8 is golden. I agree no need for sableye here as you want a more speed build since your main attacker only has 100 hp.

BUMP

I agree Pokemon4eva taht cynthias will be a good play but what would you reccomend. im sure i can drop the ditto its just kinda a tech thing

yes I would probably up the grass to 10-11... I personally ran 13 grass in my scizor/cherrim deck before and without Roseanne's you may need a little more energy. Have you playtested against decks in the metagame or are you making this just for fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back