Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scizor Prime/Audino Deck Idea, your thoughts?

Scrumpet

Alright so I was looking through all of my cards last night and came across an idea that may work. What I want to do is have Scizor Prime, Cinccino (Do the Wave), and Audino (Powerful Slap) as my main attackers. The idea behind all of this is to get a lot of energies on both Scizor and Audino to bulk up their attacks, and use Cinccino as a clean-up for his "Do the Wave" attack for 100 damage total.

Cinccino isn't really a main component of this deck, so he can be taken out if anyone has a better idea for what to do. Could also throw in Cobalion and a couple Electrode Primes if that seems like a good idea at all. I'm just really sick of only seeing Zekeels and Durant as the only decks being run at the moment, so decided to come up with this rogue idea. Any input and thoughts into what I should do for this deck are appreciated!

I just dont see how audino is helping the deck,

it will take energies away from your scizor and then it only adds damage on a flip and is super squishy.

Cobalion with skarmory for early energy attachment, with electrode for acceleration.

This should work, I saw someone run Scizor prime/electrode prime at my states and they did quite well.

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier today with Audino, and might just make another deck with him. Will probably lean towards Scizor and Electrode for acceleration, with a couple Skarmory and Cobalion in there. From the person making the Scizor deck, I don't think I'm going to use Klinklang since that will take so much time setting up with not too great of an outcome.

From the person making the Scizor deck, I don't think I'm going to use Klinklang since that will take so much time setting up with not too great of an outcome.

I disagree. I've found Klingklang/Max Potion to be a great combo for the deck, and I've usually been able to get mine out.

Back