1 luxury ball
4 plus powers
27T/S/S

5 fighting
5 metal
4 special metal
13 energies
Strategy:
Start with scyther or phanphy and try to get a board of donphans, Scizor primes, and an Uxie X and start tanking and attacking.:biggrin:

You're going to need some form of DGX counter. I don't know, but would a Blaze X line be good in there? Also, I would tech in a MD Scizor too.

I was thinking a long the lines of machamp, and donphan does a good job. Blaze X just takes too much support imo, but it is possible

Adam my boy, you should've called your big bro for ideas on this deck. A DGX counter is mandatory for this deck to work. Though you may be able to outspeed it or match the speed, you don't want the dialga to be able to get it's special metals on and also be able to attack. I suggest for a nice counter for dialga either drifblim UD (you may have to play DCE for this so it might not be the best idea, though it is out there). also, the 2-1 uxie really isn't needed seeing that this is a speed deck, sage's training being a better choice IMO. The Donphan may not be needed either. I'd devote the space to anti-dialga techs and speed.

If you took out the 2-2 donphan the 4 plus powers and the copy cat you would have enough space for a 2-1-2 machamp line and 4 candys. Machamp would be a good dialga and sp in general counter. But if you don't wanna take up that much space you could try out the new drifblim like ashinto said. i play dialgachomp and i cant even tell you how frustrating it would be to have a loaded dialga get taken away back in to my deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back