4 Pluspower
4 Sage's Training
3 Prof Oak's New Theory
3 Switch
1 Flower Shop Lady

Energy: 13
9 Psychic
4 Double Colorless

Strategy: Set up a lot of Scolipede to the point your opponent can't handle them. Then, if you need to, you can use Jirachi. This deck is so good.

I testify that this deck is incredible. I played against it last night in a tourney and I gotta say, it has incredible power and set-up speed. I wouldn't change a thing about this list because it's really pro.

I've had Scolipede built for awhile, and until I stumbled upon Kingdra/Yanmega, it was one of my top candidates for Nationals. Hence, I consider myself a foremost expert on the deck.

Personally, I've found Juniper a lot more effective than Sage's as far as draw goes. With a 4-4-4 line AND 4 Candies, you probably won't find often yourself stuck with Scolipede pieces in hand. Additionally, have you considered finding some slots for Defender? I know dropping a Defender on Scolipede puts the Magnezone matchup in your favor, as they now have to discard FOUR energies for the KO.

It's worth noting that every time I've played against Scolipede, I've had a lot of trouble keeping up with the deck's 60+ damage output EVERY TURN from T3 or T4 forward.

^I don't think anybody knows the answer lol.

If it is the one we currently have, why is that a favorite over Emboar swarm?

It's the Black and White one.

If you don't understand what makes it better than Emboar swarm, you haven't studied Scolipede enough and you haven't studied the metagame enough. Try again.

Aw, come on, I just dont see how it works. Not many cards have a psychic weakness, and it's only good attack does 80 damage and poison, and it costs 4 energy. I guess T2 it could be doing 60, but that is only if you get the perfect hand, and even then there are deck thats can do 60 T2 more reliably, Donphan for example, and then Donphan has a much better second attack. There must be some strategy i am missing for everybody to think it is so good.

I also didn't get it the point of this deck..
what strategy of this deck?

xatu can kill all your full load scolipede..

I also didn't get it the point of this deck..
what strategy of this deck?

xatu can kill all your full load scolipede..

Because everyone plays xatu. Right?

You ever heard of swarm? Swarm is the strategy.
Posted with Mobile style...

why not add a shaymin? Drop jirachi... Hopefully flip heads and shaymin the energy onto another scolipede,??
Posted with Mobile style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back