Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

scouting report on the wyndham hotel

Chewie

Hello gang. Hagrid23 and I went to the wyndham hotel to check it out.

The hotel is next door downtown Disney. It is a 3 1/2 star hotel. The hotel in my opinion is better than the Disney Swan or Dolphin. The hotel has resturants on site as well as gift shops.

We were able to view the convention rooms. There is a very nice reception area when you walk in and the room for the main event is huge with other rooms off the side for the other events. We walked around the property and still are not sure where they will place Pokemon Rocks.

The hotel is very nice. We were not able to see the hotel room as the front desk was very busy. (or I would have asked to see one).

The clock is ticking. All I can say is

LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was there too, but I have to disagree with you. The Swan and Dolphin is MUCH nicer. I usually hang out there when my family is playing tourist (you can just walk to the pool and such, w/o staying there and they don't even notice) It sia fairly decent hotel, I wish they were having it at the Dolphin though. Oh well. Im dreading Worlds though.

EnjoiPandaPoo said:
I was there too, but I have to disagree with you. The Swan and Dolphin is MUCH nicer. I usually hang out there when my family is playing tourist (you can just walk to the pool and such, w/o staying there and they don't even notice) It sia fairly decent hotel, I wish they were having it at the Dolphin though. Oh well. Im dreading Worlds though.

Yeah,but the problem would be people not having an invite to worlds would have to pay 100 dollars more for the dolphin and people wouldn't go unless they won it and the hotel room was free.

EnjoiPandaPoo said:

Sorry I stand by my orginial statement.
I have stayed at the swan/ & Dolphin for weekend getaways. The swan is nicer than the Dolphin (red carpet and orange striped bedspreads are horrible) I dont like how both hotels share the same amenities. There are other little things.

You can go to expedia.com click on hotels orilando and it will bring up the Wyndham and you can take a tour of the hotel. You can also do this for other Orlando hotels.

Hey Chewie, is there a grocery store right close to the hotel? I Like to have food and soda in my room, much cheaper that way. Thanks

Lex Luthor said:
Hey Chewie, is there a grocery store right close to the hotel? I Like to have food and soda in my room, much cheaper that way. Thanks

Lex there are several 7-11 stores (but for supermarkets) I looked on the internet and found two
chains.

Publix supemarket 8145 Vineland ave Orlando, FL 32821 phone 407 2389924 also a
Winn Dixie at 11957 S Apoka Vineland Rd Orlando, FL 32836 phone is 407 3528854 or 407 352 8804 not sure of the 0 or 2. so i put both down
Sorry handwriting was bad its early and I dont have my contacts in.

Thanks for the grocery info.

I plan on getting some snax and breakfast items to help cut down on costs. Thats a good idea.

Back