Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SD help

pokepsy

i have been very busy these days, but i always leave time to go to tournaments with my little brother, and i just found out that last saturday there was a R/S tournament, i can't bealive i missed it, we got so mad and i just don't want this to hapen to me again, so if any one out there can give me all the info they have on whats going on and when is the next tournament i'd be very greatful.

P.S.- i don't know who i should ask this to, so it's going out to anyone that can give me any kind of answer, for the last 3 months i've been playing with my bro, a lot of other kids have seen us play and have joined the game, they want to go to a tournament but they don't have passports to cross the border, so long story short i have about 20 kids that wanna play a tournament but can't(and i already gave a lot of my hard earned promos on small tournaments i do) so is there any way to get nintendo to do any tournaments over here? and how?

thanks.

There is going to be a pre-release tournament for the Sandstorm expansion on September 6th. There aren't a lot of details out yet (time, fee, etc.) but it will be held at the same place the R/S Challenge was:

Stadium Ballroom
Holiday Inn Mission Valley Stadium
3805 Murphy Canyon Road
San Diego 92183
858 278-9300

The website for the TO for this event is http://www.ptande.gamespage.com/ ; there's not a lot of info there about the event yet, but I'm sure there will be as it gets closer.

Hope this helps...

'mom

The next tournment is the Sandstrom Prerelease. They are being held on Sept 6-7 and Sept 13-14. What you need to do is find out who ran the Ruby & Sapphire tournemant in your area. They will most likely be running Sandstrom tournament and should have all the information for you.

Back