Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SE WI Deoxys Prerelease Sat 2/5!

Broken Lizard

:unknown-d :unknown-e :unknown-o :unknown-x :unknown-y :unknown-s is coming to Wisconsin...

Saturday, February 5th
Hobbytown USA
17115-C Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262)-782-4332
Doors open at 10:00, Tournament begins at 11:00
Cost: $20

I will once again be giving the winner of each division a WHOLE BOOSTER BOX, provided the division has at least 12 players. This is in addition to the standard prizes!

We had so much fun with the 2 v. 2 Rochester Draft event last week that I will be offering a sanctioned 2 v. 2 Modified Constructed tournament side event.

That's right, this is your chance to test all those cards that were designed with 2 v. 2 in mind! To make it affordable, this side event will cost just $5, and to make it worthwhile, I will be putting 2 packs of Ex: Deoxys into the prize structure for each participant. The top 8 finishers will get prizes, and with 32 players, the side event prizes would look like this:

1st: 18 packs
2nd: 15 packs
3rd: 12 packs
4th: 9 packs
5th: 6 packs
6th: 3 packs
7th: 2 packs
8th: 1 pack

So, I ask you: where else can you have this much fun getting so many packs of the newest set?! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the midwest fencing championships take place the same day as this, so sad that I cant win this one as well.

I did not realize you were a fencer. My oldest will be there as well, fencing saber! What weapon do you fence?

Last edited:
I'll be at the prerelease. Don't you worry. At this point, I have no clue who else is coming. We can always hope Jas and Emily again, but I dunno...

Please note that I have clarified the extra prizes for the winner of each prerelease division. As long as the division has at least 12 players, I will give the winner a WHOLE BOOSTER BOX. Smaller divisions will have this amount prorated.

Now I feel out of place. Everyone else who posted in this thread is a Professor. :p

ANYWAYS... This should be great fun. Even I don't know what is coming in Deoxys *prays for Munchlax and Snorlax*.

Now I feel out of place. Everyone else who posted in this thread is a Professor. :p
Even more motivation for you to take the exam when you turn 15.

Don't pray to hard for Munchlax and Snorlax. Snorlax was in FR/LG and TRR, so I'm not counting on another.

Yeah.... lol.

Oh, and guys, if you wanna go to the address in my signiture, you can start working on Brookfield's very own Fake Card set - EX: Team Brookfield - The Rise of Midwest Warriors! We'll have to have a prerelease for that too (once the set is done and I've got scans and packs made. ;)

Back