Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SE WI Holiday Draft And MF Tourneys 12/29 and 12/31

Broken Lizard

Both of these tournaments will take place at Hobbytown USA, 17115 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield WI.

Registration for each tournament will open at 12:30 P.M., with a 1:00 tournament start.

Monday 12/29: Draft ($10)

Wednesday 12/31: Modified Format ($5)

All players will receive prizes!!!

Last edited:
This is gonna be awsome, Lizard! You know I'll be to both, thats only me of course though. The little brother can't make up his mind... again...

too far for me to drive, and my parents would never take me over 1.5 hrs to get there, sry

At this point I'd say we'll be drafting Neo cards and giving out Modified-legal cards as prizes (Skyridge or Expedition).

As for league on 12/24, that will NOT happen, due to the fact that it's Christmas Eve AND my wife's B-day. :eek: (This was announced at each of the last several league sessions.)

You DO want me alive for the tournaments, right? ;)

"You DO want me alive for the tournaments, right?"

Well...................yeah. ;)

I won't be able to make it the 29th (dentist appointment) but I should be able to make it the 31st. I might even bring a gift for the winner.

Yay! A gift! I want a gift! Yay! A gift! I want a gift! (this is how I feel after two days of staying home with my little brother) I'm ready! See ya on the 29th!

Awesome tournament. We had a pretty decent turnout. I lost first round of top 8, but still a lot of fun. Hope to see everyone there wednesday!

Nicely done tourney. I got 3rd, out of 15 I think there was. Good prizes and good competition=great tourney! Draft was Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge. I played straight rock with Brock's Onix, Brock's Graveler, and Brock's Hitmonchan. Worked well except against the 2 grass decks I faced. Threw in the gym to get rid of their resistance. Got 3 packs of Aquapolis, a Koga deck, an oversized Grovyle Winner card, and 2 packs of misc. Gym.

15 players was a nice turnout for a Monday afternoon. I know for sure there were people who wanted to come, but whose parents had to work.

I really enjoyed playing (for once). Went 7-0 with Brock's Golbat/Koga's Muk/Misty's Dugong. The unsung heros of my deck were the 3 Brock's Mankeys I snagged. Ph33r the power of TAUNT!

Everyone got 2 packs of Gym Heros just for playing (tis the season after all). The top 8 got jumbo cards and Aquapolis packs. The top 4 also got theme decks.

I hope to see everyone there on Wednesday for Modified! :cool:

*Prepares to get hit with payback*

T-rust me... for me getting beat up THAT bad AND for getting a by round 5 of 5, there will be some definate payback from me. There will be SO SO SO much payback, I'll prolly die laughing. I no longer can rely on ANY coin flips. "Tails, Tails, Tails, Tails, Tails, Tails, Tails..."

-Derrick Krenke (The Master of Tails)

P.S - And... I lost 2 games due to coin flips. I would-a made top 8 otherwise...
P.P.S - Thanks for everything: the stickers, the boosters, the good side-games, etc.
P.P.P.S - I'll take a "Scrye Bagon Promo" for the winner today. [If I would win, it'd go to 2nd place.]

Back