Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SE WI TriumphantPrerelease: Saturday 10/30

Broken Lizard

Pokémon HGSS TRIUMPHANT is coming to Wisconsin...

SATURDAY, October 30th, 2010
3830-A S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)-784-9230
Doors open at 10:00, Registration begins at 10:30, Tournament begins at 11:00
Cost: $25

We have limited seating: Maximum 32 players. Post here to reserve a spot!

We will run a sanctioned modified side event, so bring your decks! :biggrin:

Jared, what have your attendances looked like for the last few of these? Pretty close to the 32 limit? I'd like to come up, but I don't want to steal a seat from a local player.

I am trying to stat a league on the WI/IL border and need to get a player I.D. card and thinking about driving up on Saturday. I won't have time to play but was wondering if I could still come up and get a card? Don't want to sound nagging but I need to know if I should take my lunch to drive up there.

Last edited:
well im there for sure. already have some from a PR previously so ill be ready to trade! trying to decide if ill play in the side tourney.

We usually have enough room for the traveling players, so no worries Bullados! You're in.
I'm glad most of the regulars will be here as well. It should be a lot of fun! :biggrin:

Airion1: this is a prerelease tournament, and you are very welcome to join us. However, i don't know what you mean by 'get a player I.D. card'. :confused: The tournament is not the same as the Pokemon league. In any event, league cards are given out on league nights to people who actually play in our league.

If you mean that you want a POP ID card for tournaments, then you can get that at the next tournament you actally play in, including this one... if you play. :smile:

Yeah the POP I.D. card is what I need. I would love to play but honestly have no idea what to expect. I never attended a tourney before just a league when I was younger. Would I have to play in the pre-release tourney or the one after it? I understand that you use cards form the new set in the pre-release tournament. If you could explain to me what I need to do that would be great. Sorry for being a noob here I know it gets annoying.

This is the explanation of the tournament for my area. The main event will be no different. Not sure what BL's doing for sides, though.

Back