Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sealed Cities Mat

espeon1

What's the price at this mat right now? I was thinking it was between 35-40 dollars, but I want to make sure on this.

Really? I would have thought it would go up, since the opportunities to win won will have passed.

one sold with 10 triumphant packs for $35 on ebay
one before that sold for $15
and one before that for $30
also just found two more at $33 and $35
one is currently up for $50 or best offer, with a ton of declined offers, it's way overpriced.

i'm a lugia fan and I wouldn't say more than $25-35
personally the darkrai one is still my favorite, i love the card slots on it/just overall looks great.

edit: theres now 5 from ~$60-80 BIN on ebay, so terribly overpriced ugh.
all prices include shipping

Last edited:
Someone I know traded a Luxray GL Lv.X for the city's mat. -_- (Shakes head)

Really? I would have thought it would go up, since the opportunities to win won will have passed.

People orginnally thought that the pokeball mats were exclusive to worlds it turned out it wasn't. I would be shocked if this mat stuck around just for cities. I expect to see it thorughout the year as well, including Nats and Worlds. Along with probably on the website. Doesn't mean I don't want one (trade me one cough cough)

That might have been a bad decision now, but when this season is over, the mat can still be used and will still be worth a good amount while Luxray will be worthless. In the long run, would have done that too.

That might have been a bad decision now, but when this season is over, the mat can still be used and will still be worth a good amount while Luxray will be worthless. In the long run, would have done that too.

That's assuming we lose Platinum and SP goes away.

Well in the long run we are all better off selling all of our current cards because they'll be worthless (or worth very little) when they're rotated out, but that doesn't mean I'll go around selling Luxrays for $10.

A smarter move would be to sell the Luxray for its going price and saving that money to buy the mat once it continues to deflate.

Was it Tony at a tounemant in SoCal? If it was then that Luxray was far from mint. It had a crease in it and a few other marks. If it wasn't him then just ignore this, two people must have done it.

How do you get a playmat. Is it a prize or do you get it for entering?

From what I was told, the TO decides exactly how they are given out. Most TO's that I've seen gave them out to random players.

Yeah, Most go out as random draw prizes....

I know one was sold up here for $50 CDN....oh wait, thats the same as USD ;p

Back