Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Searchin' for Cheaper Boxes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev

Hi everyone!

I'm French and I'm looking for cheaper Pokémon boxes as they are quite expensive in France (especially because they're translated in French...). Have you got some addresses where I could find them at the cheapest price? Or maybe you have boxes that you want to sell!?

I want to buy at least one box of each of the followings: Hidden Legends, Team Rocket's return, Deoxys, RedFire/LeafGreen (and maybe two of each if I'm crazy enough).

Would someone be likeable enough to help me in my quest (and to take my money?! :biggrin: )?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post such a topic, but at least I try :smile:

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Actually as I'm French, shipping could be expensive if I bought them separately... I want them in English of course! How much? I don't know, well it seems that the average is 70$, isn't it? Well the cheapest I can have them the better it will be ^_^

Oh I forgot the new coming expansion Emarald of course! So 5 boxes at least... 250$, is it OK in your view?

PS: In France we can just have them in French, so it's really expensive, around 120$ per box... It's awful i know!

Last edited:
The problem is shipping. I was wondering how much they cost in France? A case(6 boxes) is usually $450 shipped in the USA. $250 is way too low.

And, local stores in the USA charge $120 a box - so that is not that bad. My local card shop asks for $115 for a box.

Last edited:
On Cardhaus, it only costs 79$99 a box... You mean that shipping costs 450$, or the price of the boxes is included (I do hope it's the latter :p)?

Otherwise I'll do with Cardhaus...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back