Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

searching for discarding techniques

Flygon Lv X
Absol SW
Rhyperior DP

These are probably the main 3. When Supreme Victors comes out Absol G Lv X looks to be a good one.

It's not along the lines of 'Good' in my opinion, but you can also use Entei. His body is great for when you can land a KO, but its 60 and 20 snipe for three (while potentially discarding 2) isn't anything incredibly note-worthy. If you would play it, play it with Heatran.

Giratina Level X isn't that great for the job, but can get it done.

As stated above by Ariaadosman...

Flygon does a good job at discarding from the deck...

Absol's
good for discarding from the hand, usually early game...

And Rhyperior's power allows for excellent discard. I like Rhyperior for its potential with BTS and Super Scoop Up, as (if Murphy's Law isn't against you and you run 4-4-4 Rhyperior) you can discard up to 36 cards. Can; you more than likely won't. Still, a practically guaranteed 3-per Rhyperior isn't bad.

This doesnt discard but team galactics mars puts one on the bottom from their hand and in the next set there is the supporter "somthing cyrus" that lets you flip 2 coins then look at there hand and put one on the bottom for each heads 1 card for each heads cards I belive

srry if this isnt what you are looking for but they are both very disruptive so i thought i would add those

Back