Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Seattle area Pokemon League... Finally...

Pokeplayer

Hello all...

With the closure of the Sports card store at the Seatac Mall, I have found a new store to hold Pokemon league....Thanks to Jim L. for helping me find the store...

Please note League start time has been changed from 11:00 am to 10:00....

Here it is..

by the way, there is No league Jan 31, 2004....

League will resume on Saturday Feb 14, 2004 and continue on announced Saturdays after that...
League would have started Feb 7, 2004 but there will be a City Championship event held that day...

Shane's Big League Sportscards
Renton Village
601 S Grady Way Suite R
Renton, WA 98055
Saturdays: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Store phone is in the phonebook...

The store is located just 1/2 mile east of the SR 167 and I-405 intersection on Grady Way.

See you there.....

Pokeplayer

League would have started Feb 7, 2004 but there will be a City Championship event held that day...

Where is the CC?

Hello all...

The Seattle area Pokemon League will resume this coming Saturday, Feb 14, 2004...yes it's Valentines day...

Even us Pokemon League Leaders have other interests....I will be taking the wife out for Valentines day out of town and Jim L. will be running league in my place..

Jim L. has the League 6 Pokemon kits with the new badges, oversize Multi energy card, and holo multi energy cards (w and w/o the winner stamp) I think he even has a few holo metal energy cards from Season 5

Here is the location..........

Shane's Big League Sportscards
Renton Village
601 S Grady Way Suite R
Renton, WA 98055
League Starts at 10:00 AM til 2:00 PM
Cost: $1

See you around......

Pokeplayer

Hello all..

Just an update,...

Jim L. may be going out of town and has asked Professor Dave and Professor Niki to run League this Saturday....

The League 6 kit will be delivered to the store... So enjoy league!!!!!

Pokeplayer

I wonder who's coming on valentine's day, when you think about it, it's kinda sad if any of the older players show up. Alone on valentine's day.

Back