Second thread! Also pink pokadots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitsunemeio

Rules:
1) PokeGym Rules Apply
^) I will Happily CYL, but there is little I want outside my list
^) Priority goes to higher wants.
^) I will not trade for just code cards. I don't value them high enough.
^) All rules are created equal (lol)
^) Delivery confirmation is REQUIRED for both parties. I'm very understanding about things getting lost in the mail as long as you have one.
^) If you want a fast response, PM me
^) NO International trades. Period. I've had far more bad experiences than good.

Instant Trades:
My: Keldeo EX and something else
Your: FA Keldeo EX

Haves:

Complete Dragon Vault Set plus more of most

Exs/FA/meta:
Terrakion EX
Celebi EX
Zekrom EX (Pack)
Registeel EX
Kyurem EX (Pack)
Pokemon Catcher x2

Computer Search x1
Gold potion x1
Crystal Wall x1
Keldeo #47 x2
Keldeo #48 x2
Vileplume (BC)
Black Kyurem x2
White Kyurem x2
Shiny Altaria (BC)
Aerodactyl x5 + x1 RH
Coballion NV xplentty
Garchomp #90 x5 + x1 RH
DV Rayquaza x3 + 2 Promo
FA Thunderus

Random other stuff
Cool Porygon promo (sealed)
Dark Charizard 4/82
Rockets Zapdos 15/132 1st ed
Zapdos 15/62
Surfing Pikachu Promo
giovanni's Persion 8/132 1st ed
Dark Slowbro 12/82 1st ed
Dark Raichu 7/110 RH
Koga 19/132 1st ed
Venusaur Promo
Birthday Pikachu
Prerelease Dark Gyarados 8/82
Raichu 14/62 1st ed
Misty's Tentacruel 10/132
x2 Lt. Surge's Raichu 11/132 1st ed
Alakazam 1/110 RH
Ninetales 13/130
Entei 6/64
Erika's Dragonair 4/132 1st ed
Blaine's Arcanine 1/132 1st ed
Sabrina's Gengar 14/132 1st ed
Light Dragonite 14/105 1st ed
Sabrina's Alakazam 16/132 1st ed
Shining Magikarp 66/64

I have too many legal rares to list. Please ask if you are looking for something not listed, I probably have it.

Wants:
(Bold are the highest wants for that particular priority)

Highest
Rayquaza EX FA
3 FA keldeo ex (Have non-fa to replace)

FA Skyla
FA Bianca
FA Black Kyurem
FA Landorus
Golden Catcher

med-high
Any evolutions of eevee I don't have. Too many out there I don't have so just let me know which one(s) you have and I'll let you know!

med

Eviolite

Low
cyl

Super Low:
Codes

Last edited:
Interested in your Umbreon 13/75 1st ed, and Erika's Dragonair 1st ed.
I've got 4 Dark Claw, 3 Dark Patch, 1 Juniper, Umbreon 41/147 (Aquapolis, fantastic art), Leafeon 13/95, Eevee 11 (Blackstar), Jolteon 4/64, Flareon 2/17, Flareon 10/110, and a Japanese Neo Discovery Espeon. Interested in any of those?

Absolutely. Could we beef up the trade a bit though? I'd really like to get your FA rayquaza as well. Based on your wants, how does this sound?

My:
Umbreon 13/75 1st ed
Shining Magikarp
Jolteon 14/110

Your:
Rayquaza EX FA
Japanese Espeon
Umbreon 41/147
3 dark patches
1 juniper

Feel free to counter offer

Absolutely. Could we beef up the trade a bit though? I'd really like to get your FA rayquaza as well. Based on your wants, how does this sound?

My:
Umbreon 13/75 1st ed
Shining Magikarp
Jolteon 14/110

Your:
Rayquaza EX FA
Japanese Espeon
Umbreon 41/147
3 dark patches
1 juniper

Feel free to counter offer

I actually don't have the Rayquaza FA anymore, I just traded it and haven't updated my list yet. If I did, I probably would have made a similar offer.

I could do my:
Japanese Espeon
Umbreon 41/147
3 dark patches
1 juniper
Flareon 10/110
Flareon 2/17

for your:
Umbreon 13/75

I dunno what else you wanted, so I was just kind of adding to make it more even. I'll updated my list now too to give you a better idea of what I have.

Last edited:
I actually don't have the Rayquaza FA anymore, I just traded it and haven't updated my list yet. If I did, I probably would have made a similar offer.

I could do my:
Japanese Espeon
Umbreon 41/147
3 dark patches
1 juniper
Flareon 10/110
Flareon 2/17

for your:
Umbreon 13/75

I dunno what else you wanted, so I was just kind of adding to make it more even. I'll updated my list now too to give you a better idea of what I have.

If you'd care to throw in two dragons vault salamence and I'd say we have a deal. A friend needs them for a deck

I have a terrakion FA and a terrakion ex FA. Interested in your Shining Raichu 111/105 1st ed
Shining Magikarp 66/64. What condition are they in?

interested in some
dragon vaults
and if you have any bw promos... cml plz!
I do have bw promos. I have
Darkrai EX x2
Zekrom EX
Rayquaza EX x2
Samurott
Tornadus
Battle City x2
Reshiram EX x2

Would you like to make the first offer? Interested in: BW Secret Pikachu. I can also do multiple copies of the dragons vault stuff if you need it.

I've got
8 #3
2 # 14
6 #15
3 #18
I have a terrakion FA and a terrakion ex FA. Interested in your Shining Raichu 111/105 1st ed
Shining Magikarp 66/64. What condition are they in?
I'd pass. Raichu is worth more than both and magikarp isn't worth either. Raichu is NM and Magikarp has (very) light wear on the back. I think Magikarp is still considered NM, but I'm not 100% on that.

I do have bw promos. I have
Darkrai EX x2
Zekrom EX
Rayquaza EX x2
Samurott
Tornadus
Battle City x2
Reshiram EX x2

Would you like to make the first offer? Interested in: BW Secret Pikachu. I can also do multiple copies of the dragons vault stuff if you need it.

I've got
8 #3
2 # 14
6 #15
3 #18

I'd pass. Raichu is worth more than both and magikarp isn't worth either. Raichu is NM and Magikarp has (very) light wear on the back. I think Magikarp is still considered NM, but I'm not 100% on that.

It wasn't an offer. Just telling you what I was interested in and what I have that you are looking for.

It wasn't an offer. Just telling you what I was interested in and what I have that you are looking for.
Huh? I'm confused. When I saw your post, the first thing I did was check your list and I didn't see anything else so I didn't think we'd be able to make a deal...
Hey man, would you CML for your Catchers? Thanks!

Sorry, but I didn't see anything. Hope you find some catchers for yourself!

I could throw in one Salamence and a Bagon; need the other Salamence to keep a full set, otherwise I would do that.
I don't need any more bagons and my friend got his salamences so let's just go with your offer.
My:
Umbreon 1st ed

Your
Japanese Espeon
Umbreon 41/147
3 dark patches
1 juniper
Flareon 10/110
Flareon 2/17

How about a FA Groudon EX and Reuniclus (damage swap) and something else small for 2 Catchers?
Let me sleep on that one. I'll pm you tomorrow with my response and we can finalize everything here if we trade.
im interested in your Blaines Arcanine and Giovannis Machamp CML please!
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that caught my eye. Sorry!

Last edited:
Will you CML for catchers?
Didn't see anything, sorry
I have a Entei Ex FA interested in your

Tornadus EX
Catcher

lmk if we can work somehting
I'd love to work something out. I can do one or other other and some other stuff for it. I also have a lot of unlisted stuff so if there is anything else you need, I'd be happy to work something out. If anything, I could trade heavy in small stuff with either or.
CML for Tornadus EX please
I saw a catcher, but it would just be going right back up for trade so I'd like to wait and see which one Mosetter27 would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back