Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sedalia and Kansas Gym Reports =D

RunnerUp

Yoyoyoy. K I was playing good ol' Dragyyeot, I redid it alot after the 2 gyms so I don't have the old list, oh well it sucked anyway. :(

Check out the photos dawg: http://groups.msn.com/PokemonEvents/shoebox.msnw

aight let's start with good ol' Sedalia:

so we drive around and stop at good ol' mcdonalds and their meatbagel thingy is like so fat, seriously I gained 10 pounds from eating that thing. =/
We get there just about registration time and I meet good ol' Jon S. [Rand0m obv] and he loans me a rscyex. I play with this Mike guy who hasn't played for like 6 months, that his excuse for sucking, rofl, he'll make like 3rd tho w/ a gardy vince gave him, so GJ dawg. =D

Round 1: James G. [Triforce/Lanturn w/ lots of stuff] 1-0
Umm, I get liek a torb start and he gets dunsparce, but I topdeck a swoop like turn3, yay...
umm its back and forth, he almost had me cause his scramble breloom> my snex, but than I pwned by dragonite cause he was out of shards. =D

Round 2: Some kid [Armaldo ex] 2-0
Hmm, Playing Fossils sure is leet, oops no it isn't. I didn't draw a prize the whole game but I won cause he got benched. ROFL. XD

Round 3: Zak K. [RockCrack] 3-0
OH NOES DRATINI START :(. But I somehow pulled it thru, I loved his face when he saw my rscyex hit the bored ;x

Round 4: Heather [Machatic] 4-0
Yeah umm she had a toge start and I got my snex so like I turn t2'd her w/ Dark, R and Charm on Snex. woohoo ;x

so I was worried if I'd make the topcut or not, cause I dunno, I might not. ROFLROFLROFLROFL ;xx

Top4: Ryan M. 1-0 [Machadaunt]
Mmk so this guy is playing Machamp and Crawduant, he gets sparce as do I, and gets lucky the whole game topdecking evolutions and nrg. Even though my dnites resistence pwns, thank GOD he can't topdeck that shard. ;xx so he kills like one dnite and I finish his last "champ" off w/ good ol' snex. =D

Top4 Round 2: 2-0
Sooo basically same thing except he doesn't get AS lucky and knocks out like one draggy again and I win again woohoo. ;xx

Top2: Zak K. AKA Luckbag I [RockCrack] 0-1
Ooops I get a pidgey start, GG. ;x

Top2 Round 2: 0-2
Ooops he topdecks Rocks all the time. I did swoop my dunsparce for a dunsparce, I love that move. =D

K so we leave for Kansas and it's only an hour drive, so we get a hotel at AmeriSuites, and we're hungry so we go to KC Masterpiece (OMG THEY MAKE THOSE BBQ SAUCES AT DA GROCEY STORES)

Kansas:

Round 1: Some noob [Fire Themedeck mod] 1-0
K so he plays 30 nrgs and 5 trainers, he says he doesn't like trainers. I get a dratini start but when I can get 3 nrgs (FINALLY) I win so GG. ;xx

Round 2: James G. [BOMBcatty] 2-0
We both get a dunsparce start, he wasn't too experienced with so I won, barely. all thx to R snex and R nrg =D

Round 3: Spanky da Store Owner [Another Fire Themedeck mod] 3-0
Umm I got my snex attackin t4 and GG. ;x

Round 4: Some 10 yr old who doesn't know what the cards do in her deck. [Battle stadium it looks like] 4-0

umm I got a voltorb start but somehow made it thru =D

Round 5: Jon S. [Rand0m] 5-0
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm we both got voltorb starts but I do this crazy tricky gym move and he explodes his trode and than I copycat for 0.

Top2: Taylor D. AKA Luckbag II [TurboGardy]
Round I:He gets wynaut I get voltorb
Round II:He gets wynaut I get snex and barely win
Round III:He gets wynaut and I get snex, I drag him off and he switches back to wynaut and his gardy ex pwnz my bigass hand.

k that's my report ;xx

Pro:
Matrix nrgs are secksi
I got 2x AH Luvdisc which according to someone are rlly rare? SURE they are -_-
Rayquaza gym are secksi
Poke stickers are secksi

Low:
Luckbags are not secksi
Draggyeot is not secksi
Getting 2nd 2 times in a row is not secksi
Getting 2nd 2 times in a row along Rand0m is not secksi
This report is not secksi

kthxbi. 3 mo gyms to go ;xx

It's OK Jake, I am sure with the competition out of the way, things should get much easier for you LOL.

Dude, to change your name from DarkJake to RunnerUp...kind of harsh to yourself.

hmmm...topdecks rocks, plays magcargo...pattern???

LOL

Let's hope you have better luck in Memphis (if you dare) and St. Louis and Collinsville.

CYA...

M45

Last edited:
Luckbags 1 and 2 are going to world's...

Losing 1 time in top 2 is bad luck....losing 2 times may be the universe biting you back in the butt for your "generous" and sportsman like atitude

See you in Memphis maybe

RunnerUp said:
rofl clay im going to sevi, btw I was very nice durin all my matches so whatever. ;x

Then let that sunshiny self blaze thru here on the boards too. Those newbs you refer to may actually read what you write and get the wrong idea

The universe hates me 'cause I'm caucasian. :(

Good job though... although I know you were hoping for better. Regardless, you'll win your division at Collinsville or St. Louis f'sho.

When I used to play my sister, she used to "not like trainers" as well. It's always fun playing against decks with 3 trainers! :D

~ RaNd0m

meganium45 said:
It's OK Jake, I am sure with the competition out of the way, things should get much easier for you LOL.

Dude, to change your name from DarkJake to RunnerUp...kind of harsh to yourself.

hmmm...topdecks rocks, plays magcargo...pattern???

LOL

Let's hope you have better luck in Memphis (if you dare) and St. Louis and Collinsville.

CYA...

M45

Sorry he didn't topdeck magcargo till turn 20 :)

Nice Jake... Lucked out there I guess. Haha, good luck this weekend and I'm sure you'll get one of those trips!

Hopefully you'll win the next gym. You ARE the best 11-14er in the St. Louis area. I bombed the Alaska GC, but there's another one coming up this weekend ;)

Last edited:
Back