Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sedalia,Mo. GYM Challenge Jun. 11th

paso_1

Hello, is everyone ready for a Great Gym Challenge Series!!

Sedalia, Mo. Sat June 11th 11:00 a.m. at ABC Advertising 400 Osage.

Registration Starts at 10:00

M45 will be in the House Judging!!

There will be Door Prize's!! More to come!!

After Draft also!!

Looks like it'll be a busy weekend for yah, M45, doing Sedalia and Chicago GC's... that's on my level of insane traveling for this game...

Hope you can make it Colin. I hope we have people from Springfield an Kansas an anyone else that wants to come.

I will see you in Memphis!! Can't wait it's going to be a blast.

Ok I am pretty sure I can come to this Gym Challenge and prolly the Stl one too.wOOt. Like i said i might be there(im like 75% sure i can go Ill LYK later)See you guys then

I don't think I'll be there because that day is the day that I return from a cruise to celebrate my grandparents' 50th anniversary. You might see some other players from Rolla, though.

I'm gunna have to see about these mysterious St. Louis GCs.

Rumor has it that the Funkmobile may be docking again on Ohio Street in Sedalia, for the 2nd time in 2 months... and I'll try and do better then that 2nd place last time. Remember, ST Pika/Team Chicago can invade anywhere...

Tankhbk1674- That will be great I am sending Flyer's.

Orange Soda I understand it would be nice if you could make it but things come up. What about Memphis are you going?

ST Pika - Look forward to meeting the Chicago player's but if you go to Ohio St. you will be at the wrong place! It's on Osage ST. On the NE corner.

paso_1 said:
Orange Soda I understand it would be nice if you could make it but things come up. What about Memphis are you going?

As much as I'd love to, I don't think I'll be able to afford even chipping in for gas. Sorry.

Oops... wrong place... was thinking of where the pre was... anyways- I can't go, just talked to my work. They had to schedule my vacation time for later... oh well... I'm sure I'll be hitting some events out there again when I move out to Tulsa, OK.

Last edited:
I guess i'll be going, and all the people who can fit in my car from branson/springfield mo are welcome ;)

what's the address to the store?

Last edited:
ST Pika - Sorry to here that maybe next time.

Tank68 - Well let me see can we use 5 more????????? Yes!!!! we have room!!!

sdp - Great hope you all can make it!! It's 400 N. Osage.

Hey Luis If my mom cant cant take me could I go with you. Lol. Cus i have a better chance than most ppl at meta-games(our weekly tourney) cus I dont suk.

Last edited:
Its going to be one heck of a weekend for myself and my wife. We will be there on the 11th and then we have the one in Overland Park, KS the next day, the 12th.

It will be a long, fun time. See you all in 3 weeks.

Yes it will be but what fun it will be! I would like to make it to KS. but can't get off work. Trevor will be there.

Last edited:
At this point in time... it looks like myself, my sister, and my new Pokemon padawan learner will all be headed down there for Pokemon action.

Oh yes, it's on.

~ RaNd0m

RaNd0m said:
At this point in time... it looks like myself, my sister, and my new Pokemon padawan learner will all be headed down there for Pokemon action.

Oh yes, it's on.

~ RaNd0m

Haha wow get a life ;P

Back