Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Seeking help for a Machamp deck

xXBulbaXx

Hey there everyone.

I've decided to start making a Machamp (SF) deck, but I'm not sure what cards I should use.
I have barely any [Pokemon] cards for a Machamp deck, so I want to plan and seek help before I start trading for the cards I might need...

The only thing I've planned thus far was:

3-2-3-1 Machamp SF
1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR
2 Ambipom G
1-1 Donphan Prime
2 Uxie LA
=======18 Pokemon
I'm not sure what to do about the rest of the deck space, except for maybe 2 call energies and uhhm.... how many fighting energies....
Could I have some help and advice? All in all I love making decks, but I'm such a newbie at making decks that I make such dumb dumb decks. Thanks lots guys. <3

Why are the ambipom gs in here.. Machamp takes care of garchomp c and i cant think of any other situation that ambipom would be very helpful.. also dces are very good in this deck, helping with matchups other than sps

Energy should be along these sort of lines:

8 Fighting Energy
3-4 Double Colourless Energy

Call isn't really good as with the right list you always aim for the turn one Machamp. 2 Call isn't really good either.

Pokemon should be at least:

4-3-3-1 Machamp Lv.X
3-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Unown Q

I just played that in my old list and going 2nd I'd always get a Machamp turn one without fail.

I would suggest regice, it helps shift away the spiritombs occasionally, but more important, it makes you throw away your trainers.

Back