Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sending Overseas

lordantwarrior

*MOVE TO CORRECT BOARD IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!*

Hey, I had no idea where to post this because it's about help not about a particular card or anything, so if it's in the wrong place (which it probarbly is) please move.

I recently started a haves/wants thread, but noticed that pretty much 85% of this forum is made up of people from the United States. I am in the UK, and so it's hard for me to find anybody really to trade with in my country. Most UK guys on here don't have trade threads I noticed. I originally didn't want the hastle of sending overseas, except *maybe* other countries within the EU (Since it costs less to send to a EU country than the U.S). But now I realise that I'm not going to get any good trades at all if I don't want to send to the U.S.

So my question is, for those of you who have sent a single card out the UK, or even any UK members sending to the U.S, how much did it cost you the most recent time you did it? And more importantly, What other costs do I have to worry about? Because I read something about a customs charge.

Help, please?

According to the USPS's site, a large envelope waighing 1 oz going from the US to Great Britain will cost $1.20 using first class mail. My mom sends letters and envelopes from here (California) to Europe every few weeks and it usualy only takes about 3 days to get there.

Its about £1.20 to post a card to the USA. I'm in the UK, so PM me what cards you need any I may be able to trade with you. Me and my brother send to the USA reguarly and no custom charges yet

Back