2 Crystal Beach
2 Steven's

Trainers= 18

ENERGY
13 :lightning Energy
4 :fire:
2 Holon FF
Energy = 19

Strategy: A counter sniper for all the Empoleons, Glaceons, and Vaporeon. Start with pach, get set up then get lake boundary out as fast as you can. Hurry to get a togekiss on bench to power Manetric/Amphros, and by turn 2 - 4 (depends on hand yah know?) start pounding on bench and active.

Last edited:
DEFINATLEY NO ZAPDOS. they really dont help at all. they wwaste bench space so u can get dark palmed. because of weakness GG is going to have fun destroying this deck. u want no weakness with CG blastoise. u want pluspowers. 3 pachi and 2-2 claydol

Zapdos stays. I don't care about GG but I will think about blastoise. No i don't want plus power, and I will see about claydol.

I think only 12 kissable energy is rather low. Why even play him?

I also question the lake boundary. It's going to be tough to play vs GG when they OHKO your manectrics so easily.

Also, psychic lock cripples the deck, as does lati-lock.

Lake is for empoleon. GG is so bothersome! About kiss... well I want to power up quick and toge just seemed a good way. If you have another idea I would really like to see it!

seeing that is zapdos/togekiss deck concept...
you may try this list.

3 Pachirisu GE
4 Zapdos ge
3 Togepi GE
1 Togetic d
3 Togekiss GE
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
2 Mudkip CG

17 Lightning

4 Rare Candy
3 Bebe’s Search
2 Celio’s Network
2 Roseanne’s
3 Steven's
3 Night Mantenance
3 Crystal Beach
1 Lake Boundry
2 Warp Point

seeing that is zapdos/togekiss deck concept...
you may try this list.

3 Pachirisu GE
4 Zapdos ge
3 Togepi GE
1 Togetic d
3 Togekiss GE
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
2 Mudkip CG

17 Lightning

4 Rare Candy
3 Bebe’s Search
2 Celio’s Network
2 Roseanne’s
3 Steven's
3 Night Mantenance
3 Crystal Beach
1 Lake Boundry
2 Warp Point

Why includge a mudkip? I know it doesn't take bench damage... but just not having him on the bench at all would do the same effect... aka something not taking damage. Mudkip takes up two slots and is two more bad starters for the deck >_>

Why includge a mudkip? I know it doesn't take bench damage... but just not having him on the bench at all would do the same effect... aka something not taking damage. Mudkip takes up two slots and is two more bad starters for the deck >_>

Zapdos does 40 to the bench everytiem he attacks so you have to have someone like that there. I play it with 4 old amber so I can use aerodactyl too.

Zapdos is just for power guys. I think he has got to go though. :frown:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I updated list!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how the Togekiss helps that much since both of the second attacks require only 3 energy. I could see it being used to charge up Manectric's first attack quickly, but that is hardly worth a 2-1-2 kiss and 3 ssu's. I'm thinking you either need to reduce/remove the Togekiss line or focus more on Manectric's first attack and lowering/dropping the Ampharos line. It's just too many pokemon and not enough trainers.

kiss is needed for t2 power. Gallade kills Manatric if I don't get it T2. How can I power it without kiss? What trainers do you think I should put in?

I think you could add a few of any other energy. That way you don't discard all of them for cluster bolt.

its not that useless. acuallly sometimes pretty helpful. i agree it can be bad sometimes but sometimes its acually ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back