Squirtle

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
So... Looking for an oppinion of my dad and I's collection:

Here it is in no specific order

Mt Fuji Pikachu. Given out at the JR Rally. Pretty scarce:

mtfujipika.jpg

The infamous NINTH Lucky Stadium:

NinthLuckyStadium.jpg

Complete 2004 worlds stamped set. Only 12 of these sets are even possible to make.

04worldsset.jpg

2005 Stamped cards:

05worldsset.jpg

Complete Stamped 2006 world set:

06worlds.jpg

Trophy Legendary Bird Phone cards in original envelopes.

Zapdosphone.jpg

ArticunoPhone.jpg

MoltresPhone.jpg

These next cards need absolutly no introduction:

HolyGrail.jpg

I was limited to 10 images so I had to pick our best stuff.SO many english stuff. Japanese ANA promos.Victory Road Mew trophy card in the perplex trophy. Gold ring Pika in the perplex trophy. the trainer magazine promos etc etc. Anyways the million dollar question.... Price check?

WOWWWW....
: these cards...would be about... 13'000
worth..but..I don't think someone will pay so much...so I can just say one thing EBAY :biggrin: .. I give you $120 for the lucky stadium card .. let me know:

[mod note: Please don't quote and repeat an entire huge post like that. just hit reply at the bottom of the page.
thank you. -Pop]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoting an entire post with all the pics FTL. -_-
Anyway...

The lucky stadium and V energy + V ring trainers are the winner in my book...
All the cards shown should be worth well above $10,000 if you find the right person to sell em to.
Aside from that, try to ebay seperately and you can get a pretty penny for each.
Umm.... Gimmie Gimmie! lol

As a side note: If only POP could make those gold/silver medal pika trainers as tournament winner cards for winning the premier events only, it would be a nice goal to shoot for, (at least for me it would >_>)

EternalFire said:
Quoting an entire post with all the pics FTL. -_-
Anyway...

The lucky stadium and V energy + V ring trainers are the winner in my book...
All the cards shown should be worth well above $10,000 if you find the right person to sell em to.
Aside from that, try to ebay seperately and you can get a pretty penny for each.
Umm.... Gimmie Gimmie! lol

As a side note: If only POP could make those gold/silver medal pika trainers as tournament winner cards for winning the premier events only, it would be a nice goal to shoot for, (at least for me it would >_>)

Yes seperately is better..than all together...your father must be a lucky collector :thumb:
The No. 1,2 and 3 Trainer will bring very much.... I like'em sooooo.....but they are tooo expensive for me..lol

poke-geri said:
WOWWWW....
: these cards...would be about... 13'000
worth..but..I don't think someone will pay so much...so I can just say one thing EBAY :biggrin: .. I give you $120 for the lucky stadium card .. let me know:

Thanks- but Steve and I are NOT looking to sell. Just interested in what some of the "old school" collectors
as well as the new ones think some if this stuff might be worth. And showing the community some extremely rare old school promos.

btw, $120 for the ninth lucky stadium is a joke , right? There is something like 10 or 12 of these EVER produced!! Had to attend a MEGA- BATTLE ( in Hawaii) to get one. Easily worth close to 4 figures.

Thanks for the reply :)

~john

the_sniper said:
Thanks- but Steve and I are NOT looking to sell. Just interested in what some of the "old school" collectors
as well as the new ones think some if this stuff might be worth. And showing the community some extremely rare old school promos.

btw, $120 for the ninth lucky stadium is a joke , right? There is something like 10 or 12 of these EVER produced!! Had to attend a MEGA- BATTLE ( in Hawaii) to get one. Easily worth close to 4 figures.

Thanks for the reply :)

~john

LOL::::To be exactly...there are 36 ever produced....one sold on ebay a year ago.. for about $600....The Pika Gold ring is currently on ebay...promo_sen is selling it....
Geri^_^
OHH...by the way... I can't see the ninth picture...could you send it to me ?...That would be very nice (email is [email protected]) Thanks

Last edited:
I don't think there is a ninth image.

I'm crying right now. I don't have any of these (except the staff cards, of course).
Oh, and the Fuji Pika. I think that's the most "common" of the lot.
All the rest are amazing.

Say, if we were to put together a rare Japanese promo gallery, would you contribute images for it?

Lucky Stadium doesnt seem THAT good. Crystal beach is probably better. I dont get why it costs so much.

Nice Stuff John.

I've seen half of these before.
Michael likes showing them off and telling people how rare they are.
He's waiting for a collector to trade him.
He's currently trying to figure out how much they are worth exactly.
He just knows that there are very limited numbers.

There are NO collectors in SoCal.

poke-geri said:
LOL::::To be exactly...there are 36 ever produced....one sold on ebay a year ago.. for about $600....The Pika Gold ring is currently on ebay...promo_sen is selling it....
Geri^_^
OHH...by the way... I can't see the ninth picture...could you send it to me ?...That would be very nice (email is [email protected]) Thanks

Another image of the bi-lingual Lucky Stadium:

http://pojo.com/CardofTheDay/111600LuckyStadium.html

John, my friend, what a nice, SWEEEET set of cards. I knew you were a mighty collector, but I didnt know you had this many rares. I knew about the Worlds cards, its some of the japanese cards that I didnt know about. Hmmmmm.....that 06 Worlds staff card looks vaguely familiar though :rolleyes: :lol:
(They did give us 4 each though :biggrin: )

Keith

Lawman said:
John, my friend, what a nice, SWEEEET set of cards. I knew you were a mighty collector, but I didnt know you had this many rares. I knew about the Worlds cards, its some of the japanese cards that I didnt know about. Hmmmmm.....that 06 Worlds staff card looks vaguely familiar though :rolleyes: :lol:
(They did give us 4 each though :biggrin: )

Keith

I'll bring " the book" to worlds this year- show you some real old school Japanese and english promos.

Hope to see you soon Keith :)

~john

ps. The pika's are sweet, yes :)

Squirtle said:
I'll bring " the book" to worlds this year- show you some real old school Japanese and english promos.

Hope to see you soon Keith :)

~john

ps. The pika's are sweet, yes :)

If someone named Schutte or Effrain asks to see your binder, don't let them.

PokePop said:
I don't think there is a ninth image.

I'm crying right now. I don't have any of these (except the staff cards, of course).
Oh, and the Fuji Pika. I think that's the most "common" of the lot.
All the rest are amazing.

Say, if we were to put together a rare Japanese promo gallery, would you contribute images for it?

Well, that's a good idea. Dogma sent me many pics of very rare old japanese Trophy cards. But I cant put them into here...ask dogma for the pics :cool: :thumb:

ShawofMordor said:
Erm. I do believe the phone cards are the only bird cards I don't have...

I'll trade you some Pikachu sleeves for em. :D

LOL-:lol: .....the phone cards are together about 1500 worth.....
The 3 No. Pika cards, the Kangaskhan, and the two Finalist stamped cards are the rarest of them..the other...well are rare too, but not that..

Back