Sevierville, TN CC 12-8-07!!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by Lawman, Nov 12, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Come one, come all......come defend your home turf! Another exciting City Championship is coming to Sevierville! Hope to see you all there. Now....for the details!

403 W. Main Street
    Sevierville, TN
    Contact person: Keith Haas (me) 865-310-5140

Date
    Sat, December 8, 2007

Registration Time
    11:00am - 12:00pm

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite.

Start Time
    12:30pm

Entry Fee
    FREE

Format
    HP-SW, along with Promos number DP01 on, Black Star Promos 037-040 and POP series 4, 5, & 6. If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used, except Mysterious Fossil with 10 HP. (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
    Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group, MAX top cut of four).

Prizes (Junior, Senior, & Master Divisions)
    1st - 18 booster packs, City Championship Medal, Bag of Goodies
    2nd - 10 booster packs
    3rd - 4 booster packs
    4th - 4 booster packs

Every player will receive Promo Card and Pin while supplies last!!!

Door Prizes: TBD, but I know there will be at least an Eevee DP4 deckbox there!

Keith's famous (or infamous) FREE candybowl and drinks for all will also be there, until empty! (Those that attend my PRs know what I mean) Hope to see LOTS of people here!

PM or post w/ any questions or requests for directions!

Keith

PS Make it a 2-fer weekend and go to Asheville, NC's CC on Sunday, Dec. 9th!!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. ncpicachufan2000

ncpicachufan2000 New Member

oh man- the candybowl????? we are so there!!!!!!!!!! lol!

3. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Be nice Toni or no candy for you! (imagine my best soup nazi voice)

Keith

4. ncpicachufan2000

I have one word for you! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

**Mental note to self.....buy chocolate!***

Keith

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Looking forward to it!

7. Fireryotaku333

Fireryotaku333 New Member

Will be there and bringing Eric if he can come! Can't wait!! Also I would love to go to the Ashville CC, but I would need I ride *looks at Keith*

8. Gibby

Gibby New Member

I'm looking forward to this event. I've gotten it written down in my calendar, but the main downside is that this will be in the middle of Final examinations for me. I have finals before and after that specific weekend. I'll still be available and will show up. It'll be nice to see everyone again.

Gibby

9. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Sounds like you could use a stress relief/break in the middle of the 2 week finals. Glad you can squeeze it in.

Keith

10. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

Really looking forward to this and a break from work (which has been a killer the past month). Looking forward to seeing all the TN crowd. Don't miss out on this awesome event run by Keith!!!

11. bugsbite

bugsbite New Member

Hey all, I will try to hit as many CC as I can, plans constantly change in my family. Maybe we might visit my wifes Uncle in Pigeon Forge on the 8th, need to check to schedules.

You know if I show up people will get some wins. :wink::lol:

12. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

We will get table 13 reserved for you! :thumb: Hope you can make it over, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Keith

13. bugsbite

bugsbite New Member

13, 13, 13.........

hmmmmmm......

Is that a lucky number......

Now that was funny and what makes even stranger I was born on the 13th!

Right now I would say it is a 50/50 chance of making it, just a flip of a coin away.

14. ncpicachufan2000

Better include some hershey candy cane kisses dude! Tracy and I are coming over with a special surprise...

15. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

I'll put that on the list for the goodie bowl Toni!

I have been busy.....got some nice items for door prizes. The more people at the tourney....the more I give away!!

If we get to 50 or so....I may have to pull out something very nice.

Keith

16. feralitar00

feralitar00 New Member

ill be there and take it for the win naw just happy to be there it better be good keith

ryan gouge

17. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Ryan: Looking forward to seeing you again. You will get some very good games, I guarantee it! You doing the Asheville double dip on sunday? I'm taking a carload over.

Keith

18. Berne13us

Berne13us New Member

Team Pwny may not be the only Kentuckians in the house........:wink:

19. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Bernie: Would be great to see you and Julian again. Come on down for some Southern Hospitality!

Keith

20. feralitar00

feralitar00 New Member

trying to do the double but idk hopfully i can and i do as good as last time