Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sevierville, TN CC Dec 30, 2006!!

Lawman

Is everyone ready for an end of the year blast with a CC in Sevierville???!!!?? Come one, come all to a great venue for a fantastic CC! (Same location as the Gym Challenge last year)

403 W. Main Street
Sevierville, TN
Contact person: Keith Haas (me) 865-310-5140

Date
Sat, December 30, 2006

Registration Time
11:00am - 12:00pm

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite.

Start Time
12:30pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Deoxys through Ex Dragon Frontiers including Nintendo black star promo cards 029 and above, Ex Trainer Kit 2, and POP Series 2, 3, & 4). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used, except Mysterious Fossil with 10 HP. (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group).

Prizes (Junior, Senior, & Master Divisions)
1st - 18 booster packs, City Championship Medal, Bag of Goodies
2nd - 10 booster packs
3rd - 4 booster packs
4th - 4 booster packs

Every player will receive Promo Card and Pin while supplies last!!!

Door Prizes: Pokemon Ranger DS game (Thx Jeff!)
Others, including some plushes I just got in!

Keith's famous (or infamous) FREE candybowl and drinks for all will also be there, until empty! (Those that attend my PRs know what I mean) Hope to see LOTS of people here!

PM or post w/ any questions or requests for directions!

Keith

Last edited:
Keith, I would love to come, if someone would please find a ride for me. I have family in Chattanooga, so I can stay with them afterwards. Anyone here is willing to take me and Chris to this?

-Peter

Chattanooga is about 2 hrs away from us. Unfortunately, NY is a LOOOOOOT more than that! If you can get down here, we could probably find a place for you to stay. TJ's may be an option at the Lodge.

Keith

Not only a great location to spend New Years (Smoky Mountains) but also a great venue with lots of space!!! Looking forward to coming out to help Kaye and Keith with this CC. Can't wait to see all of our TN buds and party in the new year with Pokemon and friends (doesn't get any better than that)!!!

Well, David is going to be out of town. Hopefully someone else can give me a trip (my mom/Tom W./someone). If not, happy new year. Alex, Eddie, Bob, and Matthew won't have a chance though :(

Thx for the door prize Jeff! Updated 1st post. Directions can be found via Feraligatr's website! I am still working on add'l door prizes/giveaways.

Hope to see lots of folks there! It will be a blast!!!!

Keith

Kieth,
I am glad we have a cities in Sevierville this year! I just hope it doesn't get cancled like last year lol. But I seriously am glad and will try to be there!
Spence

no cancels this year Spencer....we got some expert advice on getting the paperwork correct! Thx Jeff!! :clap:

Keith

So, who wants to hitch me a ride? lol I wont be seeing my family in Chattanooga, but I hope I am able to go. If not, then have fun and good luck everyone! Kudos to all TR NC and TN!

Kieth I am srry about the cancled crack lol and I want to come to this. I still need a ride. I'll check with my dad to see if he's off of work. I'll be at the Anderson CC on the 9th and the Greenville CC on the 10th too so I hope to see you and the Sevierville gang then. Later!
Speedy

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
So, who wants to hitch me a ride? lol I wont be seeing my family in Chattanooga, but I hope I am able to go. If not, then have fun and good luck everyone! Kudos to all TR NC and TN!

I hope you get to come down here sometime! that would be so nifty.

Lawman said:
Just got some plushes in....updated 1st post. This is gonna R-O-C-K!!!

Keith

you know you want to get a teddiursa plushie hehe. :tongue: J/K

that would be spazztastic though

Back