Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SFA-Verse Pokémon Cards

Sunflorazumarill

Hello there. I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I used to be an active member on the CaC forum for years up until 13 years ago where alongside Carrington388 I made and worked on tons of Pokémon card sets. Sadly, over time, they became tedious and I lost inspiration, ultimately causing me to have a breakdown where I decided to abandon doing them altogether. However, I could never stop thinking up Pokémon card ideas and continued to do so in my head.

For the past 11 years, my main projects have been what I call the SFA-Verse, a series of Pokémon game ideas currently spanning five sagas, each with their own regions, characters, and of course Pokémon. I've thought up Pokémon card ideas involving them, but until recently I never thought about actually putting them down posting them. That changes today, as I've decided to make my return to the PokéGym and begin showing off any SFA-Verse Pokémon card ideas I've thought up.

Things will be a bit different this time around, though. For one, I won't be doing full sets like I used to, as I can't bring myself to work of such large sets anymore. Instead, the cards I'll be posting are considered to be part of specifically named sets, but are more of just a taste of what they're about. Also, I decided to adopt Carrington388's format of Pokémon card ideas, as you can see below.

The "power standards" of the cards below correspond to what they were at the time that SFA-Verse saga was made (ex: Flora and Azure adheres to Gen V's card standards). I'll also provide links to all information I've compiled for each SFA-Verse saga in hopes of you getting a better understanding of what they're about. Note that I may always come back to a prior post to add cards corresponding to that set If needed. If an amount of time passes that this topic would be locked if posted in again, I'll make another one as a continuation.

FLORA AND AZURE SETS (2011-2012)

Pokémon Flora and Azure Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Flora and Azure / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

New Pokémon Types

Light-type

Represented by: {T}
Weakness: {P}
Resistance: {D}

Chemical-type
Represented by: {H}
Weakness: {G}
Resistance: none

Type Changes

Psychic-type

Weakness: {P} -> {D}

Darkness-type
Weakness: {F} -> {T}

Poison-type
Represented By: {P} -> {G}

FLORA AND AZURE MAIN

Birilatin
90 HP {L}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Birilly)

ABILITY Clear Body
Birilatin can't be affected by any Special Conditions.
{L} Surge Laser If the Defending Pokémon has any Energy cards attached to it, choose 1 of them and discard it. 20
{C}{C}{C} Conduction Discard all {L} Energy attached to Birilatin. Flip a coin for each {L} Energy discarded in this way. This attack does 50 more damage for each heads. 50+

Weakness: {F}
Resistance: {M}
Retreat Cost: {C}
Its body is composed of a jelly-like substance. This jelly is electrically charged even when found spread along beaches. Lv. 36 #SFA12

Skibison
120 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Thick Fat
Any damage done to Skibison by attacks from {R} or {W} Pokémon is reduced by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C}{C} Body Slam Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 30
{C}{C}{C}{C} Windblast Flip a coin for each Energy attached to Skibison. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60

Weakness: {L}
Resistance: {F}
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}{C}
How it flies without wings is a mystery. It's speculated that its ability to manipulate the air around it may be the cause. Lv. 40 #SFA18

Glacimpact
150 HP {W}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Icebergact)

ABILITY Ice Pack
Any damage done by attacks to Glacimpact from any Pokémon that are the same type as Glacimpact's Weakness is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{W} Slush Surge Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon for each {W} Energy attached to Glacimpact. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{W}{W}{C}{C} Glacier Explosion This attack can't be used again as long as Glacimpact stays in play (even putting Glacimpact on the Bench won't let you use it again). 150

Contained inside its body is a huge amount of ultracold water, which freezes instantly upon coming in contact with air. Lv. 45 #SFA36

Metaliquid
100 HP {M}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mercutop)

ABILITY Solid Metal
Each {M} Energy card named Metal Energy attached to Metaliquid reduces damage done to it by 20 instead of 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{M}{M} Metal Spray Does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) Each Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
{H}{C}{C} Reactive Crush Metaliquid does 30 damage to itself. 100

Weakness: {R}
Resistance: {G}
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}
Its body is made of liquid metal. Due to its composition, Metaliquid is able to turn itself into a puddle and slip through small cracks. Lv. 42 #SFA49

Metaliquid
90 HP {H}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mercutop)

ABILITY Metal Coat
If there are any Metal Energy cards attached to Metaliquid, apply any additional effects of those Energy cards to Metaliquid (even if it isn't a {M} Pokémon).
{H}{H} Solid Bomb Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks to the Defending Pokémon is doubled. 30
{M}{C}{C} Iron Head Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. 50x

Metaliquid uses liquid metal body to produce various protrusions, such as spikes, all over it in order to protect itself from enemies. Lv. 38 #SFA49

Terrias
120 HP {G}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Infinigrow
As long as Terrias is your Active Pokémon, all damage done by Terrias's attacks to any of your opponent's Pokémon that have a Weakness or Resistance to {G} is doubled.
{C}{C} Aerial Ace This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 40
{G}{G}{C}{C} Terra Force If any {G} Pokémon (yours or your opponent's) used an attack during your or your opponent's last turn, this attack's base damage is doubled. 60

Revered as the creator of earth, it's said that it has the power to create the terrain that allows life to be able to exist. Lv. 53 #SFA55

Hydrios
120 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Perpetorrent
As long as Hydrios is your Active Pokémon, all damage done by Hydrios's attacks to any of your opponent's Pokémon that have a Weakness or Resistance to {W} is doubled.
{C}{C} Acrobatics If Hydrios has an Item card attached to it, discard that card and this attack does 40 more damage. 40+
{W}{W}{C}{C} Hydro Force If any {W} Pokémon (yours or your opponent's) used an attack during your or your opponent's last turn, this attack's base damage is doubled. 60

It's said that it has the power to create the water that allows life to be able to thrive. It's revered as the creator of water. Lv. 53 #SFA56

Solares
120 HP {T}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Bright Aura
All damage done to Solares by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon is reduced by 10 for each {T} Energy attached to it (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C}{C} Air Slash Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. 40
{T}{T}{C}{C} Flash Burst If the Defending Pokémon has any Energy cards attached to it, choose 1 of them and discard it. 80

It's revered as the creator of all light in the world. It's told in legends that it embodies the power of a thousand suns. Lv. 56 #SFA57

Buried Fossil
30 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon (Evolves into a Pokémon that evolves from Mysterious Fossil)

ABILITY Reconstruction
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you have a basic Energy card in your hand, you may search your deck for a Pokémon that evolves from Mysterious Fossil that is the same type as that Energy card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Then put a basic Energy card from your hand into your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You may play a Pokémon card that evolves from Mysterious Fossil on top of Buried Fossil. (This counts as evolving Buried Fossil.) Buried Fossil can't be affected by Special Conditions.

Weakness: none
A fossil dug up from underneath the earth. Not even top scientists can decipher all DNA present in this fossil. Lv. 1 #???
This is a reprint of a card from Carrington388's EX Diamond & Pearl: The Wild, modified to apply to all Fossil Pokémon cards.

Light Energy
Special Energy Card
Provides {T} Energy

After each player's turn, heal 10 damage from the Pokémon that Light Energy is attached to. Ignore this effect unless the Pokémon that Light Energy is attached to is {T} or has Light in its name. Light Energy provides {T}. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.)
Basic {T} Energy cards also exist.

Chemical Energy
Special Energy Card
Provides {H} Energy

If the Pokémon that Chemical Energy is attached to is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if that Pokémon is Knocked Out), put 1 damage counter on the attacking Pokémon. Ignore this effect unless the Pokémon that Chemical Energy is attached to is {H}. Chemical Energy provides {H}. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.)
Basic {H} Energy cards also exist.

Draflect
110 HP {CRY}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Lightiz)

ABILITY Crystal Type
Whenever you attach a {R}, {L}, or {T} basic Energy card from your hand to Draflect, Draflect's type (color) changes to the type of that Energy card until the end of your turn.
{R}{T} Dragon Burst Discard either all {R} Energy or all {T} Energy attached to Draflect. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of Energy discarded. 50x
{L}{T}{C}{C} Lightning Flash Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and discard another card from your opponent's deck. 70

Draflect's scales are like mirrors, reflecting light off of it in various directions, making it hard to see during the day. Lv. 48 #SFA51

9/7/22 EDIT: Additional cards have been added below:

TURIAVITA'S REIGN

As you already know, each SFA-Verse saga has an evil team present, and as such I've thought up several cards for each of them as well. They work in a manner similar to the evil team-based cards in all the sets Carrington388 and myself made all those years ago. This time around, I've decided to add a bit of extra flavor to any evil team-based cards I thought up, and that is that each Pokémon card is represented by a certain member of that team listed next to the card name. Just like the cards above, this can always be expanded to include more cards and even given its own post if necessary.

Turiavita's Metagross (Del Donna)
150 HP {M}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Turiavita's Metang) Lv. 58 #376

ABILITY Master Wall
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Turiavita's Metagross is on your Bench, you may use this Ability. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to all of your Pokémon in play with Turiavita in its name. None of your Pokémon may use this Ability during your next turn.
{P}{C}{C} Turiavita Cannon Does 40 more damage for each of your Pokémon in play with Turiavita in its name (including this one). 40+
{M}{M}{C}{C} Meteor Storm Flip a coin for each Benched Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's). If heads, this attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 100

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Turiavita's Solares EX (Del Donna)
190 HP {T}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 90 #SFA57

ABILITY Darkness Light
Treat each Basic Pokémon and Evolution card in each player's deck, discard pile, hand, and in play as a {D} Pokémon in addition to its normal type.
{D}{D} Shadow Flash Discard a {D} Energy attached to Turiavita's Solares EX. This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60
{T}{T}{C}{C} Shadow Light If Turiavita's Solares EX has at least 2 {D} Energy attached to it, discard an Energy card attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon. 100

When Pokémon-EX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize cards.

9/19/22 EDIT: Additional card has been added below:

SOLAR SETS (2013)

Pokémon Solar Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt

For the Pokémon card below, it's supposed to be a type of card that originated in the past here on the PokéGym called Spectrum Pokémon, which use Energy of every type. For more information regarding Spectrum Pokémon, check out MegaVelocibot's guide at the top of this forum.

Spectrum Solares
130 HP {X}
Basic Pokémon

{W}{L}{D} Dark Hurricane Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokémon. If heads, this attack does 60 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{G}{R}{P}{T} Solar Converge Each Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Confused and discard an Energy card attached to each Defending Pokémon. 100
{F}{M}{H}{C} Phase Wing The Defending Pokémon can't attack or use any Abilities during your opponent's next turn. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 80

Weakness: none
Said to be the embodiment of light itself, its body glows so brightly that it could eliminate all darkness in the world. Lv. 64 #SFA57

Last edited:
INFINITE AND ZERO SETS (2013-2014)

Pokémon Infinite and Zero Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Infinite and Zero / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

Type Changes

Fairy-type

Resistance: {D} -> {N}

INFINITE AND ZERO MAIN

Volatoise
130 HP {H}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Turitle)

ABILITY Chemical Shell
If this Pokémon has both {G} and {H} Energy attached to it, prevent all damage from your Pokémon's attacks done to any of your Pokémon.
{G} Chemical Burst Does 60 damage to each Defending Pokémon and 30 damage to each of your Active Pokémon.
{H}{H}{H} Chemical Geyser If this Pokémon has any {G} Energy attached to it, this attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 100

Due to its heavy shell, it moves very slowly. Instead, it uses the holes in its shell to fire chemical jets that shoot it along the ground. Lv. 48 #SFA80

Virimond
70 HP {H}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Hot Zone
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon that has any damage counters on it after each player's turn.
{H} Contamination Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{C}{C} Bind Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 20

An amalgamation of hundreds of different pathogens, it's a super-virus that can infect five regions in five days. Lv. 32 #SFA100

Crisalock
120 HP {T}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Pearism)

ABILITY Clear Body
This Pokémon can't be affected by any Special Conditions.
{T}{T} Flash Storm Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage times the amount of {T} Energy attached to this Pokémon to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60
{T}{C}{C} Crystal Wing If this Pokémon has any Crystal Energy cards attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. 80+

Retreat Cost: none
Each of its wing and tail feathers are like prisms. Light shining through just one of them comes out in many colors. Lv. 44 #SFA104

Schizojest
80 HP {T}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Jokelit)

{D}{C} Feint Attack Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage to that Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on that Pokémon.
{T}{C}{C}{C} Light Storm Does 10 damage times the total number of damage counters on all Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's). 10x

While known as an enigmatic trickster, it has entertained the royal families of Halkeginia's kingdoms for centuries. Lv. 38 #SFA122

Hazazard
110 HP {N}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Radioard)

ABILITY Reactive Skin
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), during your next turn, all damage done to the attacking Pokémon by attacks is increased by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C} Dragon Fire When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was both {R} and {N} type. 30
{G}{H}{C} Dragon Chemical Does 10 more damage for each {G} Energy attached to this Pokémon and 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for each {H} Energy attached to this Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60+

Weakness: {Y}
Large amounts of nuclear radiation emanate from Hazazard's body, which makes its presence harmful to living things. Lv. 44 #SFA126

Auroracle
150 HP {W}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Opticlipse)

ABILITY Aurora Barrier
All damage done to your Pokémon by an opponent's attack is reduced by 10 for each {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{C}{C} Crystal Beam Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent can't attach Energy cards to the Defending Pokémon during his or her next turn. 80
{W}{P}{C}{C} Psychic Freeze Discard a {P} Energy attached to this Pokémon. Place a Freeze counter of the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 100

Weakness: {M}
Auroracle possesses X-Ray vision. Its body and power are so majestic that it was almost considered a Legendary Pokémon. Lv. 54 #SFA129

Auroracle
160 HP {P}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Opticlipse)

ABILITY Massive Levitation
Prevent all effects, including damage, done to all of your Pokémon in play by attacks from your opponent's {F} Pokémon.
{P}{C}{C} Teleport Blast After doing damage, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. 80
{W}{P}{C}{C} Psychic Aurora Flip a coin for each {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for each heads. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 80

Weakness: {D}
It has the power to see anywhere in the universe as well as the past and future. Its body glows with an aqua blue aura. Lv. 60 #SFA129

Paradyne
120 HP {G}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Parasect)

ABILITY Heavy Spore
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), the attacking Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.
{G}{G} Fungi Bomb Place a Stop counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Stop counter on it, that Pokémon cannot retreat. A Pokémon cannot have more than 1 Stop counter on it at a time. 50
{G}{C}{C} Parasitic Drain Heal from this Pokémon an amount of damage equal to double the amount of damage done to the Defending Pokémon. 40

Resistance: {W}
It uses its claws in order to dig up mushrooms from the ground. It's the cause of Paras and Parasect's mushrooms. Lv. 45 #SFA131

Frazilova (Flame Form)
100 HP {R}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Hot Ice
If this Pokémon has both {R} and {W} Energy attached to it, whenever this Pokémon attacks, you may flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.
{R}{R} Blazzard Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60
{W}{C}{C} Frostthrower Discard 1 {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 100

It's a Pokémon of legend said to have a body of both magma and ice. It's said to be able to control the temperature itself. Lv. 60 #SFA138

Frazilova (Frost Form)
100 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Icy Fire
If this Pokémon has both {R} and {W} Energy attached to it, whenever this Pokémon attacks, you may flip a coin. If heads, place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon.
{W}{W} Ice Blast Discard 1 {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 80
{R}{C}{C} Fire Beam Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. 60

It's told in legends to be found within a frigid volcano that is both hot and cold. It wields both strong fire and ice powers. Lv. 60 #SFA138

Variruin EX (Dark Variruin)
190 HP {D}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 84 #SFA137

ABILITY Zero Force
If a Pokémon with Zerion in its name is in play, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 40 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{P}{P} Gravity Hold Does 30 more damage for each {C} in the Defending Pokémon's Retreat Cost that is more or less than that of this Pokémon. 40+
{D}{D}{C}{C} Equalization Count the number of Energy cards attached to your and your opponent's Pokémon. If the total number of Energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokémon is greater than the total number of Energy cards attached to your Pokémon, discard Energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokémon until the number of Energy cards is the same. 120

When Pokémon-EX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Resistance: {P}

Variruin EX (Light Variruin)
190 HP {T}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 84 #SFA137

ABILITY Infinity Force
If a Pokémon with Infiran in its name is in play, all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{P}{P} Energy Crush Does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to all of your opponent's Pokémon. 40+
{T}{T}{C}{C} Equalization Count the number of Energy cards attached to your and your opponent's Pokémon. If the total number of Energy cards attached to your Pokémon is less than the total number of Energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokémon, search your deck for Energy cards and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like until the number of Energy cards is the same. 120

When Pokémon-EX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

ZODIAC'S TERROR

With this particular evil team-based set, there's a bit of a twist on their Pokémon cards, which if they're {P} or {D} type and the Pokémon has a distinct second type, there are actually two versions of that card, one for each type. Everything else about the card remains the same, though.

Zodiac's Exeggutor (Dulait)
120 HP {G}/{P}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Zodiac's Exeggcute) Lv. 48 #103

ABILITY Spring Heal
If there is a Spring counter on the field, after each player's turn, remove 2 damage counters from this Pokémon.
{P} Zodiac Burst Flip a coin for each Energy attached to your Pokémon in play with Zodiac in its name. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. 50x
{G} Duality Shot For each Energy attached to this Pokémon, choose 2 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 20 damage to each of them (you may only choose a Pokémon once for each Energy). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Zodiac's Houndoom (Triana)
90 HP {R}/{D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Zodiac's Houndour) Lv. 42 #229

ABILITY Zodiac Draw
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a card with Zodiac in its name from your hand. If you do, draw 2 cards.
{R}{R} Wave Burner This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 60
{D}{C}{C} Trinity Fang If the Defending Pokémon doesn't have Zodiac in its name, discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 80

Weakness: {W}

VARI-INFI AND VARI-ZERO SETS (2014-2015)

Pokémon Vari-Infi and Vari-Zero Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Infinite and Zero / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

ZODIAC'S RETURN

In this set, another facet is added to some cards, in which attacks may have an Energy cost that has an option of more than 1 Energy used in it (such as an attack that costs either 1 {G} Energy or 1 {P} Energy, for instance). Such attacks never cost more than 3 Energy and don't involve more than 3 Energy types.

Zodiac's Jellicent (Male) (Leo)
120 HP {W}/{P}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Zodiac's Frillish) Lv. 45 #593

ABILITY Zodiac Curse
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and 1 of your Pokémon in play with Zodiac in its name is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if that Pokémon is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.
{W}/{D} Dark Splash Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 30 damage to it. This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's other Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{P}{C}{C} Shadow Ball If the Defending Pokémon has any Energy cards attached to it, choose and discard 2 of them. 60

Resistance: {C}

4/6/2023 EDIT: Additional cards have been added below:

Infiran
120 HP {T}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Endless Power
When this Pokémon uses an attack, that attack does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to this Pokémon but not used to pay for that attack's Energy cost (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{T}{T} Energy Surge Does 10 more damage for each Energy attached to all of your Pokémon. 30+
{T}{C}{C} Infini Multi After doing damage, for each of your Pokémon, attach a basic Energy card from your hand (if any) to 1 of your Pokémon. 60

Revered in legend as the embodiment of infinity and all things that are endless, it's told to possess limitless power. Lv. 54 #SFA135

Zerion
120 HP {D}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Zero Reduction
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, discard all Energy cards attached to the Attacking Pokémon.
{D}{D} Shadow Wing If the Defending Pokémon has a Resistance, this attack does 30 more damage. 50+
{D}{C}{C} Zero Divide Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy card attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon. 60

Weakness: {T}
It's said to completely nullify anything found in its presence. Legends revere it as the embodiment of nothingness. Lv. 54 #SFA136

Last edited:
SPATIALSEASONS AND TEMPORALAGES SETS (2016)

Pokémon SPSeasons and TMAges Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Seasons and Ages / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

Next up happens to be cards pertaining to three villain teams thought up by myself and Carrington388 in the past; Team Flora, Team Plasma (not to be confused with the Team Plasma from B/W), and Team Draco. More specifically, these cards pertain to their appearance in Pokémon SP-Seasons and TM-Ages. In addition to continuing the trend of attacks that allow more than 1 type of specific Energy to be used, these cards also sometimes have their own variations of the Ancient Traits from the OR/AS sets, referred to as Flora, Plasma, and Draco Powers, with there being two for each team. In addition, the Lost Zone made a return in these sets, although limited to Legendary Pokémon and Mega Evolutions.

FLORA IMPACT

Flora's Swellow (Team Flora Grunt)
80 HP {C}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Flora's Taillow) Lv. 40 #277

Flora Power F Immunity
Ignore all effects of Special Conditions on this Pokémon. (This Pokémon still has those Special Conditions.)
ABILITY Guts
If this Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, all damage done by this Pokémon's attacks to the Defending Pokémon is doubled.
{C}{C} Air Slash Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. 30
{C}{C}{C} Façade If this Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 40 damage plus more damage. 40+

Farlie
Trainer Card (Supporter)

You can play only 1 Supporter card each turn. Put this card next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

Search your deck for a Pokémon with Flora in its name and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. Treat the new Benched Pokémon as a Basic Pokémon. If it is a Stage 2 Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
A reprint of Farlie II from my own Plasma/Rocket Ambitions set.

Farlie's Ambition
Trainer Card (Supporter)

You can play only 1 Supporter card each turn. Put this card next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

During your opponent's next turn, your opponent may not affect any of your Pokémon with Flora in its name with any Special Conditions.
A reprint of Farlie from my own Magma/Aqua/Flora Axis set.

Flora Energy α
Special Energy Card
Provides {G}{RBW} Energy

Flora Energy α can be attached only to a Pokémon with Flora in its name. Flora Energy α provides 1 {G} Energy and 1 Energy that provides all types (colors) but provides only 1 Energy at a time. (This card provides a total of 2 Energy.) (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) If Flora Energy α is ever attached to a Pokémon that doesn't have Flora in its name, discard Flora Energy α.
A reprint of Flora Energy from my own Magma/Aqua/Flora Axis set.

Flora Energy ß
Special Energy Card
Provides {G} and {D} Energy

Flora Energy ß can be attached only to a Pokémon with Flora in its name. Flora Energy ß provides {G} and {D} Energy but provides 2 Energy at a time. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) At the end of your turn, discard Flora Energy ß.
A reprint of Flora Energy (II) from my own Plasma/Rocket Ambitions set.

Flora's M Cacturne EX (Farlie)
210 HP {G}
Mega Evolution (Evolves from Flora's Cacturne-EX)

Flora Power F Immunity
Ignore all effects of Special Conditions on this Pokémon. (This Pokémon still has those Special Conditions.)
Mega Evolution Rule
When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.
{G}{C}{C} Flora Impact Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and Poisoned. If the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, put that Pokémon and all cards attached to it in your opponent's Lost Zone instead of discarding them. 120

Flora's Primal Groudon EX (Farlie)
240 HP {R}
Primal Reversion (Evolves from Flora's Groudon-EX)

Flora Power F Surplus
Each basic Energy card attached to this Pokémon instead provides 2 Energy of that type.
Primal Reversion Rule
When 1 of your Pokémon becomes Flora's Primal Groudon-EX, your turn ends.
{G}{G}{R}{R} Flora Eruption Does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon that has any Energy attached to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 120

Resistance: {L}

PLASMA STRIKE

Plasma's Nightasma (Rhonda)
80 HP {L}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Plasma's Darkion) Lv. 46 #X69

Plasma Power P Recycle
Any Energy cards attached to this Pokémon that are discarded are instead returned to your hand (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out).
{C}{C} Energy Link Search your discard pile for an Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon in play. 40
{L}{L}/{D}{D} Plasma Burst If this Pokémon has any {L} Energy attached to it, discard a card from your opponent's hand. If this Pokémon has any {D} Energy attached to it, discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 60

Plasmae
Trainer Card (Supporter)

Search your hand or discard pile for a Pokémon with Plasma in its name and put it onto your Bench. Treat the new Benched Pokémon as a Basic Pokémon. If it is a Stage 2 Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
A reprint of Plasmae II from my own Plasma/Rocket Ambitions set.

Plasmae's Vision
Trainer Card (Supporter)

During your opponent's next turn, if your opponent affects any of your Pokémon with Plasma in its name with any Special Condition, flip a coin. If heads, the Pokémon that affected your Pokémon with a Special Condition is affected by that same Special Condition.
A reprint of Plasmae from my own Plasma/Rocket Ambitions set.

Plasma Energy α
Special Energy Card
Provides {L}{RBW} Energy

Plasma Energy α can be attached only to a Pokémon with Plasma in its name. Plasma Energy α provides 1 {L} Energy and 1 Energy that provides all types (colors) but provides only 1 Energy at a time. (This card provides a total of 2 Energy.) (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) If Plasma Energy α is ever attached to a Pokémon that doesn't have Plasma in its name, discard Plasma Energy α.
A reprint of Plasma Energy from my own Plasma/Rocket Ambitions set.

Plasma Energy ß
Special Energy Card
Provides {L} and {D} Energy

Plasma Energy ß can be attached only to a Pokémon with Plasma in its name. Plasma Energy ß provides {L} and {D} Energy but provides 2 Energy at a time. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) At the end of your turn, discard Plasma Energy ß.
A reprint of Plasma Energy (II) from my own Plasma/Rocket Ambitions set.

Plasma's M Manectric EX (Plasmae)
210 HP {L}
Mega Evolution (Evolves from Plasma's Manectric-EX)

Plasma Power P Shield
Ignore all effects of Special Counters (ex: Freeze, Fear) on this Pokémon and in play.
Mega Evolution Rule
{L}{C}{C} Plasma Strike For each {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 20 damage to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If a Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, put that Pokémon and all cards attached to it in your opponent's Lost Zone instead of discarding them. 100

Plasma's Primal Kyogre EX (Plasmae)
240 HP {W}
Primal Reversion (Evolves from Plasma's Kyogre-EX)

Plasma Power P Recycle
Any Energy cards attached to this Pokémon that are discarded are instead returned to your hand (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out).
Primal Reversion Rule
When 1 of your Pokémon becomes Plasma's Primal Kyogre-EX, your turn ends.
{W}{W}{L}{L} Plasma Blizzard You may discard any amount of {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for each Energy you discarded. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 120

DRACO ASCENT

Draco's Kyurem (Dralene)
130 HP {N}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 60 #646

ABILITY Lost Freeze
As long as this Pokémon is in play, whenever 1 of your opponent's Pokémon with a Freeze counter on it is Knocked Out, put that Pokémon and all cards attached to it in your opponent's Lost Zone instead of discarding them.
{W}{P} Outrage Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon. If tails, this attack does nothing. 60+
{W}{P}{C}{C} Draconic Freeze You may discard a {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 100

Draco's Black Kyurem (Dralene)
130 HP {N}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 66 #646

Draco Power D Enhance
When this Pokémon uses an attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon is the same type as any Energy in that attack's Energy cost (excluding {C}) in addition to its normal type.
ABILITY Draconic Link
If you have any Draco's Zekrom in play, this Pokémon gets +30 HP and can use any attack on those Pokémon (this Pokémon must still pay for that attack's Energy cost).
{W}{L} Freezing Sparks Flip a coin. If heads, place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 40
{W}{L}{C}{C} Lost Thunder Before doing damage, take all Trainer cards attached to your opponent's Pokémon and put them in your opponent's Lost Zone. 70

Draco's White Kyurem (Dralene)
130 HP {N}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 66 #646

Draco Power D Negate
When this Pokémon uses an attack, that attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.
ABILITY Draconic Link
If you have any Draco's Reshiram in play, this Pokémon gets +30 HP and can use any attack on those Pokémon (this Pokémon must still pay for that attack's Energy cost).
{R}{W} Molten Blizzard Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon. The Defending Pokémon is now Burned and place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. 40
{R}{W}{C}{C} Lost Inferno Take 1 Energy card attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon and put them in your opponent's Lost Zone. 70

Draco's Mythica (Dralene)
120 HP {N}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 60 #X38

Draco Power D Enhance
When this Pokémon uses an attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon is the same type as any Energy in that attack's Energy cost (excluding {C}) in addition to its normal type.
ABILITY Draco Spectrum
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a basic Energy card attached to this Pokémon. Until the end of your turn, treat this Pokémon as if it is the same type as that Energy card in addition to its normal type.
{G}{R} Rainbow Crush Choose a basic Energy card in your hand. This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon for each Energy card of that type in your hand. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{C}{C}{C} Prism Cannon Flip a coin for each basic Energy card in play (yours and your opponent's) that is the same type as this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. 50x

Dralene
Trainer Card (Supporter)

Search your hand or discard pile for a Pokémon with Draco in its name and put it onto your Bench. Treat the new Benched Pokémon as a Basic Pokémon. If it is a Stage 2 Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
A reprint of Dralene II from Carrington388's EX: Draco's Emergence set.

Dralene's Desire
Trainer Card (Supporter)

If you have any Pokémon with Draco in its name in play, until the end of your next turn, ignore any effect of a Sun, Rain, Hail, Sand, Spring, Storm, Night, or Shadowsky counter on the field on that Pokémon.
A reprint of Dralene from Carrington388's EX: Draco's Emergence set.

Draco Energy α
Special Energy Card
Provides {C}{RBW} Energy

Draco Energy α can be attached only to a Pokémon with Draco in its name. Draco Energy α provides 1 {C} Energy and 1 Energy that provides all types (colors) but provides only 1 Energy at a time. (This card provides a total of 2 Energy.) (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) If Draco Energy α is ever attached to a Pokémon that doesn't have Draco in its name, discard Draco Energy α.
A reprint of Draco Energy from Carrington388's EX: Draco's Emergence set.

Draco Energy ß
Special Energy Card
Provides {M} and {D} Energy

Draco Energy ß can be attached only to a Pokémon with Draco in its name. Draco Energy ß provides {M} and {D} Energy but provides 2 Energy at a time. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) At the end of your turn, discard Draco Energy ß.
A reprint of Draco Energy (II) from Carrington388's EX: Draco's Emergence set.

Draco's M Altaria EX (Dralene)
210 HP {N}
Mega Evolution (Evolves from Draco's Altaria-EX)

Draco Power D Negate
When this Pokémon uses an attack, that attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.
Mega Evolution Rule
{W}{Y}{C} Draco Ascent Flip a coin for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. For each heads, discard one of those Energy cards. If the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, put that Pokémon and all cards attached to it in your opponent's Lost Zone instead of discarding them. 120

Draco's M Rayquaza EX (Dralene)
240 HP {N}
Mega Evolution (Evolves from Draco's Rayquaza-EX)

Draco Power D Enhance
Mega Evolution Rule
{R}{R}{L}{L} Draco Supernova Discard a {R} Energy and a {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 150 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon-EX. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

FROST AND FLAME SETS (2016-2017)

Pokémon Frost and Flame Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Frost and Flame / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

FROST AND FLAME MAIN

Celebus
120 HP {Y}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Time Force
No Sun or Night counters may be placed on the field. Remove any Sun or Night counters on the field. If this Pokémon has any {P} Energy attached to it, this Pokémon is {P}{Y} type.
{G}{C} Magical Leaf This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 50
{P}{Y}{C} Time Compress Place a Stop counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Stop counter on it, that Pokémon cannot retreat. A Pokémon cannot have more than 1 Stop counter on it at a time. 80

Resistance: {N}
Created using DNA from Celebi, it's a Pokémon that was created to destroy all. It has the power to compress time. Lv. 60 #SFA141

Necrealth
80 HP {D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Necring)

ABILITY Night Cloak
If there is a Night counter on the field, if this Pokémon would be damaged or affected by an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, that attack does nothing to this Pokémon.
{D} Dark Wave All Abilities stop working until the end of your opponent's next turn. 30
{C}{C} Leech Life Heal from this Pokémon an amount of damage equal to the amount of damage done to the Defending Pokémon. 40

It flies through the night sky, infecting those that it bites with a strange sickness that replicates aspects of vampirism. Lv. 36 #SFA162

Locurrode
110 HP {H}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Aciswarn)

ABILITY Levitate
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by {F} Pokémon.
{H}{H} Molten Acid Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned; if tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. 60
{G}{C}{C} X-Scissor Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 more damage. 60+

They travel in massive swarms. Any areas they surge through are left desolate by the acid that they have secreted. Lv. 36 #SFA181

Crysower (Sapphire)
90 HP {F}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Cryseed (Sapphire))

{C} Crystal Wind Choose a basic Energy card attached to this Pokémon. For each of your opponent's Pokémon, this attack does 40 damage for each Energy of that type attached to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{G}{F}{C} Sapphire Shield During your opponent's next turn, all damage done to your Pokémon by an opponent's attack is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). 60

Its petals are composed of transparent sapphire. All light that enters these petals comes out as a blue-color beam. Lv. 36 #SFA195

Crysower (Emerald)
90 HP {G}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Cryseed (Emerald))

{G}{G} Petal Dance Flip 3 coins. This attack does 60 damage times the number of heads. This Pokémon is now Confused (after doing damage). 60x
{F}{C}{C} Emerald Edge If this Pokémon has any {G} Energy attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 60+

Its petals and leaves are coated in hard emerald. This Pokémon's body shines brightly when light reflects off of it. Lv. 36 #SFA195

Fortressor
140 HP {F}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Castible)

ABILITY Fortification
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{F}{F} Rocket Punch Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage and 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 40+
{F}{F}{C}{C} Crushing Earth Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage to each Benched Pokémon (yours and your opponent's). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If tails, this attack does nothing. Either way, this Pokémon can't attack during your next turn. 160

Known as a walking castle, in ancient times, people would ride on the top of it into battle against their enemies. Lv. 48 #SFA211

Prisgonfly
110 HP {N}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Virgoby)

ABILITY Levitate
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by {F} Pokémon.
{C}{C} Rainbow Wind Choose a basic Energy card attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage times the amount of Energy of that type attached to this Pokémon. 40x
{G}{P}{C}{C} Dragon Surge Does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. If any of your opponent's Pokémon has any {D} or {M} Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Prisgonfly possesses six wings, each in a different color of the rainbow. It defends itself with plumes of draconic fire. Lv. 44 #SFA213

Blizzagia
110 HP {W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Blizzalgo)

ABILITY Frozen Body
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), flip a coin. If heads, place a Freeze counter on the attacking Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon.
{G} Acid Spray Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks to the Defending Pokémon is increased by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 30
{W}{C}{C} Ice Burst Does 80 damage to each Defending Pokémon and 20 damage to each of your Active Pokémon.

Its skin is frigid to the point that it can freeze things that come in contact with it. It devours living things it freezes. Lv. 40 #SFA215

Flortem
120 HP {G}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Tikidol (Shaman))

ABILITY Shaman's Aura
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack, after doing damage (except if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), heal 40 damage from this Pokémon.
{G}{G} Solar Energy Does 10 less damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon. 120-
{P}{C}{C} Super Psywave Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage times the number of Energy attached to that Pokémon to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Each of its sections can turn independently in order for it to view all of its surroundings. The fruit on its top is sacred. Lv. 46 #SFA224

Warutika
150 HP {R}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Tikidol (Warrior))

ABILITY Warrior's Pyre
If this Pokémon's HP is 70 or less, this Pokémon's attacks do 40 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{R}{R} Mega Fireball Discard any number of {R} Energy attached to this Pokémon (if you don't discard any, this attack does nothing). Flip a coin for each Energy you discarded in this way. This attack does 40 damage times the number of {R} Energy discarded times the number of heads. 40x
{P}{C}{C} Zen Headbutt Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. 80

The flame on the top of its head is as hot as the magma from volcanoes. It grows bigger the more of its enemies fall. Lv. 46 #SFA225

Dracolasha
120 HP {N}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Flashburst)

ABILITY Blinding Light
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and has any {T} Energy attached to it, whenever your opponent's Pokémon attacks, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.
{F}{T} Dragon Burst Discard either all {F} Energy or all {T} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 60 damage times the amount of Energy discarded. 60x
{F}{T}{C}{C} Dragon Drive This Pokémon does 20 damage to itself. If the Defending Pokémon has any Energy cards attached to it, choose and discard up to 2 of them. 120

It stores huge amounts of light inside its body. When it builds up enough light, it then releases it in a huge burst. Lv. 54 #SFA238

FLOREDI Angluminate
90 HP {P}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from FLOREDI Andlar)

{P}{P} Psychic Does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. 40+
{T}{C}{C} Flash Bomb Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 more damage and if the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing. 50+

It has the ability to control the speed of light particles, keeping darkened sea trenches illuminated after it leaves. Lv. 36 #X57

Anchetis GX
190 HP {R}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 86 #SFA242

ABILITY Nova Aura
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, all basic Energy cards attached to each Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's) instead provide {R} Energy.
{R}{R}{C}{C} Molten Blaze Before doing damage, discard all Trainer cards your opponent has in play (before they affect the damage). 150
{R}{R}{C}{C} Scorching Inferno GX Does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in the game.) 180

When Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize cards.

Borealis GX
190 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 86 #SFA243

ABILITY Ice-9 Aura
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, all basic Energy cards attached to each Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's) instead provide {W} Energy.
{W}{W}{C}{C} Frozen Surge Discard an Energy card attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon. 120
{W}{W}{C}{C} Freezing Blizzard GX Place a Slow counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Slow counter on it, that Pokémon pays {C} more to retreat. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in the game.) 150

When Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize cards.

4/6/2023 EDIT: Additional card has been added below:

Atlaunis (Guardian)
130 HP {G}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Gaia Aura
Any damage done by attacks to this Pokémon from any Pokémon that are the same type as this Pokémon's Weakness is reduced by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{P}{P} Stored Power Does 10 more damage for each Energy attached to this Pokémon. 40+
{G}{G}{C}{C} Atlesian Beam If the Defending Pokémon has {G} Resistance, this attack does 50 more damage. Don't apply Resistance. 100+

Said to be the embodiment of the world's natural energy, legends say that it has a psychic power that can move planets. Lv. 58 #SFA244

Last edited:
FLOREDISA GYM LEADER SET

Elizabeth's Prisgonfly
120 HP {N}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Elizabeth's Virgoby) Lv. 48 #SFA213

ABILITY Energy Charge
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your discard pile for a basic Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon.
{C} Silver Wind Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 20
{G}{P} Dragon Burst Discard either all {G} Energy or all {P} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of Energy discarded. 50x

Kanon's Cloyster GX
200 HP {W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Kanon's Shellder) Lv. 82 #91

ABILITY Shield Shell
Prevent all effects of your opponent's attacks, Abilities, and Trainer cards, other than damage done to this Pokémon.
{W}{W} Freeze Beam Flip a coin. If heads, place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 80
{W}{W}{C}{C} 10,000 Spikes GX Flip 100 coins. For each heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 10 damage to it. You can't do more than 100 damage to a Pokémon in this way. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

CRYSTAL'S WORLD

For the Team Crystal cards below, they have an interesting aesthetic where Ice-based {W} Pokémon belonging to them are dual-type (if possible) while Water-based {W} Pokémon belonging to them go by their other type (if possible). (Starter and Legendary/Mythical Pokémon are exceptions for both.) In addition, I've also included three Holon Pokémon pertaining to them.

Crystal's Crawdaunt (Frost)
90 HP {D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Crystal's Corphish) Lv. 42 #342

{C} Swords Dance During your next turn, the base damage for each of this Pokémon's attacks is doubled (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{D} Crystal Claw If you played a Trainer card with Crystal or Evergreen in its name during your turn, discard 3 Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon. 60
{D}{C}{C} Night Slash Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. 70+

Crystal's Abomasnow (Team Crystal Elite)
120 HP {G}{W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Crystal's Snover) Lv. 40 #460

ABILITY Crystal Frostbite
After each player's turn, put 2 damage counters on any Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's) that has a Freeze counter on it.
{W}{D} Dark Freeze Discard a {D} Energy attached to this Pokémon. Place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 50
{G}{C}{C} Dual Razor Leaf Flip 2 coins. This attack does 60 damage times the number of heads to each Defending Pokémon.

Crystal's Anchetis (Evergreen)
130 HP {R}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 60 #SFA242

ABILITY Crystal Edge
If Crystal Energy ß is attached to this Pokémon, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 40 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C}{C} Extrasensory Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. 40
{R}{R}{C}{C} Final Scorch If the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out by this attack, discard an Energy card attached to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. 100

Crystal's Borealis (Evergreen)
130 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 60 #SFA243

ABILITY Crystal Wall
If Crystal Energy α is attached to this Pokémon, all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 40 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C}{C} Dark Wave All Abilities stop working until the end of your opponent's next turn. 40
{W}{W}{C}{C} Final Freeze If the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out by this attack, this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 100

Prof. Evergreen Team Crystal
Trainer Card (Supporter)

Search your deck for a Pokémon with Crystal in its name and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. Treat the new Benched Pokémon as a Basic Pokémon. If it is a Stage 2 Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
The Team Crystal part of this card's name is meant to make it separate from the normal Prof. Evergreen card.

Crystal Energy α
Special Energy Card
Provides {W}{RBW} Energy

Draco Energy α can be attached only to a Pokémon with Crystal in its name. Crystal Energy α provides 1 {W} Energy and 1 Energy that provides all types (colors) but provides only 1 Energy at a time. (This card provides a total of 2 Energy.) (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) If Crystal Energy α is ever attached to a Pokémon that doesn't have Crystal in its name, discard Crystal Energy α.

Crystal Energy ß
Special Energy Card
Provides {W} and {D} Energy

Crystal Energy ß can be attached only to a Pokémon with Crystal in its name. Crystal Energy ß provides {W} and {D} Energy but provides 2 Energy at a time. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.) At the end of your turn, discard Crystal Energy ß.

Holon's Blizzalgo
50 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 20 #SFA214

You may attach this as an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. While attached, this card is a Special Energy card and provides {C} Energy.
{W} Icy Wind Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 30

Holon's Blizzagia
90 HP {W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Holon's Blizzalgo) Lv. 40 #SFA215

You may attach this as an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon that already has an Energy card attached to it. When you attach this card, return an Energy card attached to that Pokémon to your hand. While attached, this card is a Special Energy card and provides every type of Energy but 2 Energy at a time. (Has no effect other than providing Energy.)
{W}{C}{C} Crystal Wave Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. If tails, your opponent switches the Defending Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon (if any). 60+

Holon's Revasilel
70 HP {P}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 40 #SFA246

You may attach this as an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon that already has an Energy card attached to it. When you attach this card, return an Energy card attached to that Pokémon to your hand. While attached, this card is a Special Energy card and provides every type of Energy but 2 Energy at a time. (Has no effect other than providing Energy.)
{L}{P} Parallel Shock You may discard any number of Energy cards attached to your Pokémon. For each Energy card discarded, discard an Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. 50

Last edited:
BLAZEFROST AND CHILLFLAME SETS (2017-2018)

Pokémon BLAZEFrost and CHILLFlame Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Frost and Flame / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

BLAZEFROST AND CHILLFLAME MAIN

Puribal
130 HP {W}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Tikidol (Purify))

ABILITY Purifier's Pool
If this Pokémon has any {W} Energy attached to it, your Active Pokémon can't be affected by any Special Conditions.
{W}{W} Mystic Wave Heal from this Pokémon an amount of damage equal to the damage done to the Defending Pokémon. 60
{P}{C}{C} Psychic Does 30 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. 60+

Sacred water flows out of its mouth like a waterfall. This water is known to heal wounds and also cure any illnesses. Lv. 46 #SFA233

Preskiipyr GX
180 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon (Ultra Beast) Lv. 84 #SFA257

ABILITY Ice Shield
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, reduce all damage done to this Pokémon by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance) and prevent all effects, other than damage, done to this Pokémon by that attack.
{C}{C} Prism Shield Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by Pokémon that are the same type as any basic Energy cards attached to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 60
{C}{C}{C} Diamond GX Draw 1 of your Prize cards. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

FUSION Anchetis ♦
160 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

You can't have more than 1 ♦ card with the same name in your deck. If a ♦ card would go in the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.
{R}{R} Diamond Flare When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was both {R} and {W} type. 60
{W}{W}{W}{W} Scorching Blizzard For each of your Pokémon in play, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 80 damage to it (you may only choose a Pokémon once). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

It has fused with Borealis. It's said that it can envelop the world in a maelstrom of immensely cold fire and extremely hot ice. Lv. 75 #SFA250

FUSION Borealis ♦
160 HP {R}
Basic Pokémon

You can't have more than 1 ♦ card with the same name in your deck. If a ♦ card would go in the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.
{W}{W} Ruby Freeze When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was both {R} and {W} type. 60
{R}{R}{R}{R} Freezing Inferno For each of your Pokémon in play, flip a coin. If heads, discard all Energy cards attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. 120

Having fused with Anchetis, it's gained control over both all fire and all ice. Its presence can completely reverse heat and cold. Lv. 75 #SFA251

CRYSTAL'S FUSION

Crystal's FLOREDI Marinipent (Team Crystal Grunt)
100 HP {N}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Crystal's Marine Eel) Lv. 45 #X82

{W}{H} Dragon Burst Discard either all {W} Energy or all {H} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of Energy discarded. 50x
{W}{C}{C} Dragon Chemical Does 10 more damage for each {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon and 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for each {H} Energy attached to this Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 70+

Crystal's Fairost (Aurora)
100 HP {W}{T}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Crystal's Fairill) Lv. 36 #SFA41

ABILITY Magic Shield
Prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's Pokémon.
{C} Electro Wall During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to your Pokémon by an opponent's attack is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). (Benching this Pokémon ends this effect.)
{W}{T}{C} Crystal Flash If this Pokémon has Crystal Energy α attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused and discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 80

Crystal's FUSION Anchetis (Evergreen)
140 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 66 #SFA250

ABILITY Materia Fusion
You may attach Magic Materia: Fire to this Pokémon. If Magic Materia: Fire is attached to this Pokémon, this Pokémon is both {R} and {W} type.
{R}{W} Charring Freeze Discard a {R} Energy and a {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. Place a Char counter and a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. If a Pokémon has a Char counter, after each turn, that player flips a coin. If tails, that player puts 2 damage counters on that Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 40
{R}{W}{C}{C} Blue Fire Storm Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon for each {R} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 80

Crystal's FUSION Borealis (Evergreen)
140 HP {R}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 66 #SFA251

ABILITY Materia Fusion
You may attach Magic Materia: Ice to this Pokémon. If Magic Materia: Ice is attached to this Pokémon, this Pokémon is both {R} and {W} type.
{R}{W} Antipode Shield Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to all of your Pokémon by your opponent's {R} and {W} Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 40
{R}{W}{C}{C} Red Ice Storm Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for each {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 80

Prof. Evergreen ♦
Trainer Card (Supporter)

You can only play this card if you have any {W} Pokémon in play.

Search your deck for up to 5 of any combination of Pokémon, Trainer, and Energy cards with Crystal in its name and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

For the following cards below, they involve something from RWBY that appears in the SFA-Verse; the Schnee Dust Company. How their cards work is that they're like Team Plasma cards from the 5th Generation, in that rather than having an ownername, they're a special classification of Pokémon card. In this case, whole lines are SDC Pokémon rather than just the final stage. With Evolution cards, you can put an SDC one on top of a regular Pokémon card (such as evolving Steelix (SDC) from a regular Onix) or vice versa (such as evolving a regular Snoworror from Snowigure (SDC)).

SCHNEE DUST COMPANY SET

Steelix (SDC Employee)
150 HP {M}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Onix) (SDC)

ABILITY SDC Excavation
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your discard pile for a basic Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon in play with SDC on its card.
{M} Iron Defense Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 30
{M}{C}{C}{C}{C} Mineral Crusher Does 20 more damage for each {F} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 100+

While its body is said to be made of steel, it turns out that it may actually be made of a metal harder than steel. Lv. 42 #208

Snoworror (Jacques)
120 HP {W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Snowigure) (SDC)

ABILITY Snow Damage
If there is a Hail counter on the field, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon that has any damage counters on it after each player's turn.
{P} Confuse Ray The Defending Pokémon is now Confused. 40
{W}{C} Freezing Punishment If the Defending Pokémon has Weiss or Winter in its name, place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. A Freeze counter may be removed by any effect that removes all Special Conditions. 60

Resistance: {C}
It'll disguise itself as a harmless snowman, waiting for passerby to come by, then attack them using its cold body. Lv. 40 #SFA212

Jacques
Trainer Card (Supporter)

Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokémon with SDC on its card and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. If tails, put a Pokémon with SDC on its card from your hand onto your Bench. Treat the new Benched Pokémon as a Basic Pokémon. If it is a Stage 2 Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.

TAG TEAM CARDS

Dialga & Metaliquid GX
240 HP {M}
Basic Pokémon (Tag Team)

{M}{M} Metal Current You may move any number of {M} Energy attached to your Pokémon in play to this Pokémon. 140
{M}{M}{M}+ Metallic Chronos GX If this Pokémon has at least 2 extra {M} Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack's cost), look at your opponent's hand. Choose 2 cards you find there and put them on top of his or her Prize cards. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.) 200

When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Palkia & Sunflorazumarill GX
240 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon (Tag Team)

{W}{W} Water Bloom You may attach any number of {W} Energy cards in your hand to your Pokémon in any way you like. 140
{W}{W}{W}+ Aquatic Space GX If this Pokémon has at least 2 extra {W} Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack's cost), take up to 10 cards from your discard pile and put them on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.) 200

Giratina & Lanternal GX
240 HP {P}
Basic Pokémon (Tag Team)
Giratina is in its Altered Form.

{P}{P} Shadow Gain Take up to 3 {P} Energy cards from your discard pile and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. 140
{P}{P}{P}+ Spectral World GX If this Pokémon has at least 2 extra {P} Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack's cost), choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and discard all Energy cards attached to it. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.) 200

Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares GX
250 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon (Tag Team)

{G}{W}{T} Feathers of Life If the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out by this attack, choose 1 of your Benched Pokémon and heal all damage from it. 200
{C}+ Genesis Wave GX If this Pokémon has at least 1 extra {G} Energy, 1 extra {W} Energy, and 1 extra {T} Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack's cost), this attack does 150 more damage and for the rest of the game, this Pokémon's type is {G}{W}{T} and all basic Energy cards attached to each Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's) provides {G}, {W}, and {T} Energy but only 1 Energy at a time. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.) 60+

10/16/2022 EDIT: Additional cards have been added below:

Cloriconda (Whitley)
100 HP {H}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Anacid) (SDC)

{H} Calcified Acid Does 10 damage times the total amount of Energy attached to all of your Pokémon in play with SDC on its card for each {H} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 10x
{F}{C}{C} Mud Bomb Does 50 damage to each Defending Pokémon. If either Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

Long needles go along its body, which it drives into its prey. These needles fold back when it burrows underground. Lv. 38 #SFA75

Last edited:
SPIRIT AND SHADOW SETS (2019-2020)

Pokémon Spirit and Shadow Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Spirit and Shadow / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

SPIRIT AND SHADOW MAIN

Solawing
90 HP {R}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Sunwing)

ABILITY Solar Shield
If there is a Sun counter on the field, this Pokémon has no Weakness.
{C} Air Slash Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. 20
{R}{C} Solar Flare If there is a Sun counter on the field, this attack does 30 more damage. 60+

Retreat cost: none
It's constantly coated in blue fire, which some believe might be its actual body. It sleeps while charging itself with sunlight. Lv. 36 #SFA277

Sprinang
80 HP {P}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Spiring)

ABILITY Perplexing Aura
The Special Condition Confused can't be removed by getting heads on a coin flip, a Pokémon becoming Asleep or Paralyzed, or by Evolving that Pokémon.
{C} Confuse Ray The Defending Pokémon is now Confused. 30
{P} Psywave Does 30 damage times the amount of Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. 30x

It constantly bounces along the ground, able to cover several dozen meters in a single leap, but can get unwieldly. Lv. 36 #SFA281

Meduglare
100 HP {G}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Luramia)

{G}{G} Poison Fang The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on the Poisoned Pokémon after each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). 60
{P}{C}{C} Psychic Fangs If the Defending Pokémon has an Ability, ignore that Ability until the end of your opponent's next turn. Apply this effect before doing damage. 80

Weakness: {H}
Each of the snakes making up its hair have a mind of their own. With a single gaze, is turns anyone it's looking at to stone. Lv. 40 #SFA289

Miasafume
90 HP {Y}
Basic Pokémon

{Y} Aromatic Poison The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned and Confused. The Defending Pokémon can't retreat as long as this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon.
{G} Poison Reaction If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 40 more damage. 20+

Emanating from its body seems to be a pleasant-smelling perfume. It's actually a deadly poison it uses to incapacitate. Lv. 32 #SFA296

Spiradies
140 HP {T}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mystiflos)

ABILITY Light Dispersal
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, prevent all effects of attacks including damage, done by all {D} Pokémon in play. No Night counters may be placed on the field (remove the Night counter if there is one on the field).
{T}{C}{C} Light Wave Prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 80
{T}{T}{C}{C} Spirit Burst This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects of attacks or Abilities on the Defending Pokémon. 120

Revered as the guardian of the Realm of Day, it's said to have the power to harness spirit energy and maintain stability. Lv. 55 #SFA328

Shadoctis
140 HP {D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mystiavem)

ABILITY Dark Dispersal
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, prevent all effects of attacks including damage, done by all {T} Pokémon in play. No Day counters may be placed on the field (remove the Day counter if there is one on the field).
{D}{C}{C} Dark Wave All Abilities stop working until the end of your opponent's next turn. 80
{D}{D}{C}{C} Shadow Strike This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance or any effects of Trainer cards on the Defending Pokémon. 120

Told in legends to be the guardian of the Realm of Night, it's said to utilize shadow energy in order to balance the realm. Lv. 55 #SFA330
If you're wondering about what a Day counter is, it's another weather-based special counter meant to reflect Bright Sky.

Auricanduit
110 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Aurora Shield
If this Pokémon has both {W} Energy and {L} Energy attached to it, prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to any of your Pokémon.
{L} Electric Current Take 1 {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon and attach it to 1 of your Benched Pokémon. If you have no Benched Pokémon, discard that Energy card. 50
{W}{C}{C} Aurora Bomb Place a Hail counter on the field. If there are already any Sun, Rain, Hail, Sand, Spring, Storm, Night, Smog, Wind, Day, or Shadowsky counters on the field, remove that counter. 70

It's said to have the power to harness auroras in order to create energy. It's a mysterious Pokémon of unknown origin. Lv. 50 #SFA334

Auricanduit
110 HP {L}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Superconductor
If this Pokémon has both {W} Energy and {L} Energy attached to it, all basic {W} Energy cards and {L} Energy cards provide both {W} and {L} Energy but only 1 Energy at a time.
{W} Blizzard Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If tails, this attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 30
{L}{C}{C} Laser Blast Discard a {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 110

A strange Pokémon reminiscent of a superconductor, it's said to use its power to create infinite amounts of electricity. Lv. 50 #SFA334

DELTA SPECIES SET

For the Pokémon below, they're meant to be based off of the Delta Species that appear in Pokémon Spirit and Shadow, with most of them originating in the fangame Pokémon Insurgence. Unlike how they work in the TCG, these ones work more like regional variants and go by their look and types in Spirit and Shadow.

DELTA Venusaur
120 HP {Y}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from DELTA Ivysaur)

ABILITY Psycho Call
If this Pokémon's HP is 60 or less, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each {Y} Energy attached to it (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{P}{P} Psychic Does 30 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. 50+
{Y}{Y}{C}{C} Moonblast During your opponent's next turn, all damage done by the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 40 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). 100

In order to increase its psychic powers, a shard of its crystal is embedded in its forehead, even when it sleeps, its crystal is capable of providing protection. Lv. 42 #DS03

DELTA Charizard
120 HP {P}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from DELTA Charmeleon)

ABILITY Spirit Call
If this Pokémon's HP is 60 or less, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each {P} Energy attached to it (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{P}{P} Shadow Ball If the Defending Pokémon has any Energy cards attached to it, choose and discard 2 of them. 60
{P}{P}{C}{C} Phantom Force Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. This Pokémon can't use this attack during your next turn. 120

The flame on its tail grows in the presence of strong opponents. Its breath gives the impression of being engulfed in magma, but causes no physical harm. Lv. 42 #DS06

DELTA Blastoise
120 HP {D}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from DELTA Wartortle)

ABILITY Shadow Call
If this Pokémon's HP is 60 or less, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each {D} Energy attached to it (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{F}{F} Aura Sphere This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 70
{D}{D}{C}{C} Lunar Cannon Discard a {D} Energy attached to this Pokémon. If there is a Night counter on the field, then ignore this effect. 140

Though its shell now blends in with the darkness, it welcomes foolish opponents who attack it from behind. It concentrates its spirit into blasts of energy. Lv. 42 #DS09

Last edited:
SPIRIT AND SHADOW PLUS

Auroleas
80 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Rainbow Down
If this Pokémon has no Special Energy cards attached to it, this Pokémon's type is {G}{R}{W}{L}{P}{F}{D}{M}{Y}{N}{T}{H}{C}.
{T} Light Guard Until the end of your opponent's next turn, all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C}{C} Spinning Wing Attack Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads. 40x

Its wings are adorned with each color of the rainbow. While it's a sight to behold, it doesn't take kindly to the presence of others. Lv. 30 #SFA323

Titanix
120 HP {M}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Ironix)

ABILITY Reinforced Alloy
If this Pokémon is damaged by an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, all damage done by that attack is reduced by half (after applying Weakness and Resistance) (rounded down to the nearest 10) (all other effects of that attack still happen).
{M}{C}{C} Iron Head Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 100 damage times the number of heads. 100x

Its body is composed of titanium, making it harder than even Steelix. It's extremely difficult to so much as dent. Lv. 42 #SFA325

DAYREALM Reflatera
160 HP {G}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mirrlaena)

ABILITY Mirror of Day
If this Pokémon has any {T} Energy attached to it, prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to this Pokémon and this Pokémon can't be affected by any Special Conditions.
{W}{W} Aqua Splash Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60
{G}{G}{C}{C} Spirit Reflection If this Pokémon has 2 or more {T} Energy attached to it, heal 20 damage from each of your Pokémon (including this one). 120

Having become imbued with the power of the Realm of Day, Reflatera is able to utilize its energies to keep it separate from the Realm of Night. Lv. 60 #SFA347

NIGHTREALM Reflatera
160 HP {R}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mirrlaena)

ABILITY Mirror of Night
If this Pokémon has any {D} Energy attached to it, damage done by this Pokémon's attacks isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on your opponent's Pokémon.
{W}{W} Aqua Spray Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 60 damage to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{R}{R}{C}{C} Shadow Reflection If this Pokémon has 2 or more {D} Energy attached to it, put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. 120

Now wielding the power of the Realm of Night, Reflatera is said to utilize its power in order to influence the presence and energy of the Realm. Lv. 60 #SFA347

Draguardia V
210 HP {N}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Dragon Guard
If this Pokémon has both {G} and {R} Energy attached to it, prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to all of your Pokémon.
{G}{R} Fractal Beam If the Defending Pokémon has a Resistance, apply Weakness and Resistance as if that Pokémon's Weakness is {N}. 70
{G}{C}{C} Dragonblast Flip 3 coins. For each heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck. 120

When your Pokémon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Draguardia VMAX
320 HP {N}
Dynamax (Evolves from Draguardia V)

ABILITY Dragon Essence
For each {G} Energy attached to this Pokémon, all damage done by attacks to it is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). For each {R} Energy attached to this Pokémon, its attacks do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{G}{R}{R} Max Dragonblast Flip 3 coins. For each heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck. 200

When your Pokémon VMAX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

DELTA SPECIES SET 2

For the cards below, two of them happen to be Pokémon that evolve from Delta Species. Going with how there are Pokémon that evolve from regional variants, these Pokémon still have Delta in their names and are still treated as Delta Species, as seen below.

DELTA Biriliquid
100 HP {H}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from DELTA Birilly)

ABILITY Base Liquid
Prevent all effects, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's attacks that heal damage from the attacking Pokémon.
{P} Mega Psywave Place a damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon for each damage counter on those Pokémon.
{H}{C}{C} Chloric Blast If the Defending Pokémon has a Weakness or Resistance to {H}, this attack does 60 more damage. 90+

Its body is filled with a base that it can discharge from its tentacles. Objects are able to pass through its gelatinous skin. Lv. 40 #SFA303

DELTA Solidilime
100 HP {L}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from DELTA Luminel)

ABILITY Reinforced Alloy
If this Pokémon is damaged by an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, all damage done by that attack is reduced by half (after applying Weakness and Resistance) (rounded down to the nearest 10) (all other effects of that attack still happen).
{L} Discharge Discard all {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon. Flip a coin for each Energy discarded in this way. This attack does 80 damage times the number of heads. 80x
{M} Magnet Bomb This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 40

Its body is composed of a strong, yet springy and elastic metal. Scientists are trying to figure out applications for this metal. Lv. 42 #SFA306

DELTA Plantplug VMAX
320 HP {W}
Gigantamax (Evolves from DELTA Plantplug V)

{R}{C}{C} Holon Flame If this Pokémon has any Holon Energy cards attached to it, discard 2 Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon. 200
{W}{W}{C}{C} GMAX Molten Ice The Defending Pokémon is now Burned. Put 4 damage counters instead of 2 on the Burned Pokémon after each player's turn (even if it was already Burned). 200

Last edited:
TERRAFLORA AND HYDROAZURE SETS (2020)

Pokémon TERRAFlora and HYDROAzure Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt

TERRAFLORA AND HYDROAZURE MAIN

Regiwood
120 HP {G}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Heatproof
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from {R} Pokémon (yours and your opponent's). (Any other effects of attacks still happen.)
{G}{G} Dual Razor Leaf Flip 2 coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads to each Defending Pokémon.
{G}{C}{C} Wood Press This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 80

Its entire body is built from wood that is impervious to fire. This wood is so rare that it only exists as Regiwood's body. Lv. 50 #SFA351

Regidian
120 HP {D}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Filter
Any damage done by attacks to this Pokémon from any Pokémon that are the same type as this Pokémon's Weakness is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{D}{D} Shade Beam The Defending Pokémon is now Confused. 50
{D}{C}{C} Obsidian Blast During your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokémon can't retreat and if the effect of an attack, Ability, or Trainer card would change that player's Active Pokémon, that part of the effect does nothing. 80

The obsidian its body is made from can only be broken by diamond tools. Pieces of it are said to be used to build a portal to a molten world. Lv. 50 #SFA352

Regialpha
150 HP {P}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Relic Boost
If you have both a Pokémon in play with Regiwood and Regidian in its name, this Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon and all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C} Ancient Call Search your deck for up to 2 Pokémon with Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regieleki, Regidrago, Regiwood, or Regidian in its name and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
{P}{P}{C}{C} Origin Strike If the Defending Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this Pokémon can't use Origin Strike during your next turn. 150

Said to be one of the first Pokémon that ever existed, it was obliterated after it made a failed attempt to overthrow Arceus. Lv. 60 #SFA353

Cragaria
160 HP {F}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Solid Rock
Any damage done by attacks to this Pokémon from any Pokémon that are the same type as this Pokémon's Weakness is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
{F}{F} Mountain Crush Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, your opponent discards the top card of his or her deck. 60
{F}{C}{C}{C}{C} Rifting Chasm Does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 80

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}{C}{C}
A colossal Pokémon resembling a mountain, it's told in legends to control the earth itself, causing huge earthquakes anywhere in the world. Lv. 60 #SFA354

Makoto Kikuchi
Trainer Card (Supporter)

Flip 2 coins. For each heads, search your deck for a Pokémon VMAX and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
The use of Kikuchi in this card's name is to differentiate it from another card with Makoto in its name.

Skibison V
230 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon

{C}{C} Heavy Slam Does 20 more damage for each {C} in the Defending Pokémon's Retreat Cost (after applying effects of the Retreat Cost). 80+
{C}{C}{C}{C} Brave Bird This Pokémon does 40 damage to itself. 200

Skibison VMAX
330 HP {C}
Gigantamax (Evolves from Skibison V)

ABILITY Pushing Wind
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, if the Defending Pokémon tries to retreat, after paying that Pokémon's Retreat Cost, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that Pokémon can't retreat during that turn.
{C}{C} Body Slam Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 120
{C}{C}{C}{C} GMAX Skybend Until the end of your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to all Pokémon in play by {F} Pokémon. 220

TERRA Solares VMAX
320 HP {G}
Dynamax (Evolves from TERRA Solares V)

ABILITY Terra Growth
All damage done by your {G} Pokémon's attacks to any of your opponent's Pokémon that have a Weakness or Resistance to {G} is doubled.
{T}{T} Flashbang During your opponent's next turn, all damage done by the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 20 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). 160
{G}{G}{C}{C} Max Geofusion Until the end of your next turn, each of your {G} Pokémon's attacks do 60 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 200

HYDRO Solares VMAX
320 HP {W}
Dynamax (Evolves from HYDRO Solares V)

ABILITY Hydro Torrent
All damage done by your {W} Pokémon's attacks to any of your opponent's Pokémon that have a Weakness or Resistance to {W} is doubled.
{T}{T} Light Wave Prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 160
{W}{W}{C}{C} Max Geofusion Until the end of your next turn, all damage done by attacks to your {W} Pokémon is reduced by 60 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 200

For information regarding the cards below, two more new types are introduced; Cosmic and Crystal, with basic information on them found below. (Note that they don't get Special Energy cards, just basic Energy cards.) In addition, there's also the Z-Morph mechanic, which Pokémon-GX have and work in a manner similar to Mega Evolution. For their GX attacks, they can use them infrequently instead of just once per game.

AQUAMARINE AND TURQUOISE SETS (2021-2022)

Pokémon Aquamarine and Turquoise Info: Sunflorazumarill User Profile | DeviantArt
Tv Tropes Page: Pokémon Aquamarine and Turquoise / Darth Wiki - TV Tropes

New Pokémon Types

Cosmic-type

Represented by: {O}
Weakness: {A}

Crystal-type
Represented by: {A}

Type Changes

Darkness-type

Weakness: {T} -> {F}

Chemical-type
Weakness: {G} -> {O}

AQUAMARINE AND TURQUOISE MAIN

Lunabbit
120 HP {O}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Lunagi)

ABILITY Lunar Aura
When this Pokémon attacks, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon {Y}{O} type.
{O}{O} Cosmic Burst The Defending Pokémon is now Confused. 60
{P}{C}{C} Moonblast During your opponent's next turn, all damage done by the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). 80

It only appears during a full moon. They form large groups that perform a dance in order to celebrate the moon. Lv. 40 #SFA379

Pinecancer
150 HP {F}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Pinecrable)

ABILITY Shell Armor
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 20 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{G}{C}{C} Crabhammer Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. 80+
{F}{F}{C}{C} Earthquake Does 10 damage to each of your own Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 150

The top of its shell resembles a beach with a palm tree. It buries itself to make it resemble part of the sand. Lv. 45 #SFA392

Cryserator
120 HP {A}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Crynergy)

ABILITY Crystal Array
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon is reduced by 10 for each {A} Energy attached to it (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{L}{C} Spark Choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and this attack does 30 damage to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 40
{A}{A}{C} Diamond Crash Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks to the Defending Pokémon is increased by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 80

Using the crystals on its body, it generates huge amounts of electricity. It powers any kind of ancient Lantiquan technology. Lv. 36 #SFA396

Plasmatine
130 HP {L}
Stage 1 Pokémon (evolves from Mantine)

ABILITY Thunder Cloak
If there is a Storm counter on the field, if this Pokémon would be damaged or affected by an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, that attack does nothing to this Pokémon.
{L}{L} Lightning Gun Flip a coin. If heads, until the end of your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks to the Defending Pokémon is increased by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). If tails, this attack does nothing. 100
{C}{C}{C} Bubblebeam Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 80

Its body constantly generates a field of electricity around it while underwater, shocking all those within its radius. Lv. 40 #SFA405

Islandale
190 HP {W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Islefish)

ABILITY Water Absorb
If this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack from a {W} Pokémon, prevent all damage done by that attack (any other effects of that attack still happen) and heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.
{F}{F} Mud Bomb Does 50 damage to each Defending Pokémon. If either Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.
{W}{W}{C}{C} Water Spout Does 10 less damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon. 150-

A massive seafaring Pokémon, while it normally eats small prey, it sometimes eats larger prey like Sharpedo and Gyarados. Lv. 48 #SFA416

Lumaxias
120 HP {O}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Lumatar)

ABILITY Star Creator
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for up to 2 Pokémon with Lumatar in its name and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
{T} Light Pulse If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing. 40
{O}{C}{C} Galaxy Beam Does 60 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play with Lumaxias in its name plus 20 more damage for each of your Pokémon in play with Lumatar in its name. 60x+

Folk tales say that Lumaxias that go into space will continue to grow over unfathomable gaps in time into whole galaxies. Lv. 36 #SFA418

Ventagma
100 HP {N}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Aquatic Body
If this Pokémon has only basic Energy cards attached to it, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon's type is also {W}.
{W} Dragon Smoke You may discard any amount of {R} and {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage for each {W} Energy you discarded and 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for each {R} Energy you discarded. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 40x
{R}{C}{C} Dragon Pulse Discard the top 3 cards of your deck. 100

Weakness: {N}
It lives in volcanic vents found on the ocean floor. Its skin is composed of magma, which remains hot even in seawater. Lv. 38 #SFA427

Z Parrambit GX
270 HP {P}
Z-Morph (Evolves from Parrambit-GX)

Z-Morph Rule
When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Z-Morph Pokémon, your turn ends.
{P}{C}{C} Storm of Cards After doing damage, draw a number of cards equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand. 180
{P}{P} Psycho Gambit GX Does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon for each Energy attached to each of your opponent's Active Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) (This Pokémon may only use a GX attack if you have not used a GX attack during your last 2 turns.)

Z Constequet GX
260 HP {O}
Z-Morph (Evolves from Constequet-GX)

Z-Morph Rule
{O} Cosmic Storm Does 50 damage times the total amount of {O} Energy attached to all Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent's). 50x
{O} Flower Constellation GX Search your deck for up to 5 of any combination of {G} and {O} Energy cards and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This Pokémon may only use a GX attack if you have not used a GX attack during your last 2 turns.)

Z Prismanus GX
280 HP {A}
Z-Morph (Evolves from Prismanus-GX)

Z-Morph Rule
ABILITY Crystal Barrier
As long as this Pokémon is on your Bench, all damage done to each of your Pokémon is reduced by 10 for each {A} Energy attached to this Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't use more than 1 Crystal Barrier Ability each turn.
{A}{C}{C} Tri-Crystal Blast Choose 3 of your opponent's Pokémon for each {A} Energy attached to this Pokémon and this attack does 40 damage to each of them (you may only choose a Pokémon once for each Energy). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{A} Crystal Tower GX Return the Defending Pokémon's underlying Basic Pokémon card (if any) to your opponent's hand, then discard all cards (including Evolution cards) attached to it. (This Pokémon may only use a GX attack if you have not used a GX attack during your last 2 turns.)

Elderconda VMAX
310 HP {G}
Gigantamax (Evolves from Elderconda V)

ABILITY Venomous
Each player puts 1 more damage counter on his or her Poisoned Pokémon between turns.
{G}{G}{C}{C} GMAX Venomous Plant The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 4 damage counters instead of 1 on the Poisoned Pokémon after each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). Don't apply Resistance. 180

Draglare VMAX
320 HP {R}
Gigantamax (Evolves from Draglare V)

ABILITY Levitate
{R}{R}{C}{C} GMAX Draconic Blaze The Defending Pokémon is now Burned. Put 6 damage counters instead of 2 on the Burned Pokémon after each player's turn (even if it was already Burned). Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 180

Glorca VMAX
330 HP {W}
Gigantamax (Evolves from Glorca V)

ABILITY Ice Barrier
If there is a Hail counter on the field, all damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by half (rounded down to the nearest 10).
{W}{W}{C}{C} GMAX Freezing Tide Flip a coin. If heads, place a Freeze counter on the Defending Pokémon. While a Pokémon has a Freeze counter, that Pokémon may not attack or retreat while this Pokémon remains your Active Pokémon. If tails, place a Hail counter on the field. 180

OTHER CARDS

Staldrlyon V-UNION
320 HP {A}
Pokémon V-Union (play all four cards at the same time)
V-Union Rule
Once per game during your turn, combine 4 different Staldrlyon V-Union from your discard pile and put them onto your Bench.

[[Card 1]]
{C} Union Gain Attach up to 2 {A} Energy cards from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[[Card 2]]
ABILITY Prism Barrier
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by any Basic Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's).
{A}{C} Shining Shield Until the end of your opponent's next turn, all damage done to all of your Pokémon is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 100
Note: Mega Evolution, Z-Morph, Pokémon VMAX, VSTAR, and V-UNION don't count as Basic Pokémon as they don't have that Pokémon card designation.

[[Card 3]]
ABILITY Zeta Boost
Each of your Z-Morph Pokémon in play gets +40 HP. You can't use more than 1 Zeta Boost Ability each turn.
{A}{A}{C} Diamond Surge Does 50 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 100

[[Card 4]]
ABILITY Gem Creation
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a {A} Pokémon and put in into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
{A}{A}{C}{C} Crystal Envelop Discard all {A} Energy attached to this Pokémon. 300

When your Pokémon V-Union is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

4/6/2023 EDIT: Additional cards have been added below:

Mechonaken
140 HP {L}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Mega Armor
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from Mega Evolution Pokémon (yours and your opponent's) is reduced by 40 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{W} Aqua Spray Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 40 damage to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
{L}{C}{C} Hydraulic Spark If the Defending Pokémon is a Mega Evolution Pokémon, after doing damage, discard the top Evolution card from the Defending Pokémon. 80

Spoken in legends to cause the instability of the energy of the ocean, it's said that its body surrounds all of Lantiquas. Lv. 58 #SFA459

Orgaiathan
140 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Dyna Body
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from Pokémon VMAX (yours and your opponent's) is reduced by 40 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{W} Aqua Splash Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 40
{W}{C}{C} Freezing Vortex If the Defending Pokémon is a Pokémon VMAX, after doing damage, discard the top Evolution card from the Defending Pokémon. 80

Told in legends to maintain the stability of the ocean's temperature, it's said that Lantiquas itself resides on its back. Lv. 58 #SFA460

Last edited:
OCEANIC LANDS: AQUATIC KINGDOM

LANTIQUAN Miugon
100 HP {F}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Pommy)

{L} Thunder Head Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 40
{F}{C}{C} Close Combat Until the end of your next turn, all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is increased by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 120

It's developed a stronger build in Lantiquas than in other regions. Its quick punches electrify anything that they hit. Lv. 36 #X13

Arroautom
110 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon

{C}{C} Arrow of Avem When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was {R} type. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance or any effects of Trainer cards on the Defending Pokémon. 40
{F}{C}{C} Ancient Wings Flip 2 coins. For each heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 60 damage to it (you may choose the same Pokémon more than once). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Known as the Goddess' Bow, it carries a huge bow in its talons. Blue plasma as hot as the sun emits from its wings. Lv. 50 #SFA474

Spearutom
110 HP {Y}
Basic Pokémon

{Y}{Y} Spear of Flos When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was {G} type. This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects of attacks or Abilities on the Defending Pokémon. 60
{F}{C}{C} Ancient Vines Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokémon. If heads, this attack does 40 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Its huge petals and vines are actually organic. It's known as the Goddess' Spear, with a giant spear in the top of it. Lv. 50 #SFA475

Unisothena V
200 HP {O}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Construct Bond
Each of your Pokémon in play with Arroautom or Spearutom in its name gets +40 HP. No Pokémon may get more than 40 HP in this way.
{O} Spatial Pulse If this Pokémon didn't use this attack during your last turn, this attack instead does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60
{O}{C}{C} Construct Blast If you don't have a Pokémon with Arroautom or Spearutom in its name, this attack does nothing. Discard 2 Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon. 160

Z Marligarde GX
240 HP {W}
Z-Morph (Evolves from Marligarde-GX)

Z-Morph Rule
{C} Brine If the Defending Pokémon's remaining HP is less than half if its maximum HP, this attack's base damage is doubled. 60
{W}{M}{C} The Ocean's Sword GX Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and this attack does 200 damage to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) (This Pokémon may only use a GX attack if you have not used a GX attack during your last 2 turns.)

OCEANIC LANDS: ANCIENT ISLANDS

DIVINE SPEAR Unisothena
130 HP {CRY}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Crystal Type
Whenever you attach a {G}, {Y}, or {O} basic Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon, this Pokémon's type (color) changes to the type of that Energy card until the end of your turn.
{G}{O} Garden Spear Does 40 damage times the amount of {G} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects of attacks or Abilities on the Defending Pokémon. 40x
{Y}{O}{C}{C} Divine Burst Does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Having bonded with Spearutom, Unisothena controls its powerful vines as if they were an extension of its own body. Lv. 60 #SFA476

DIVINE ARROW Unisothena
130 HP {CRY}
Basic Pokémon

ABILITY Crystal Type
Whenever you attach a {R}, {F}, or {O} basic Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon, this Pokémon's type (color) changes to the type of that Energy card until the end of your turn.
{R}{O} Blazing Arrow Does 40 damage times the amount of {R} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance or any effects of Trainer cards on the Defending Pokémon. 40x
{F}{O}{C}{C} Marble Meteor Does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 80

Bonding with Arroautom, Unisothena flies at incredible speed. Plasma as hot as a hundred suns emits from its wings. Lv. 60 #SFA476

Z LANTIQUAN Leviastone GX
270 HP {F}
Z-Morph (Evolves from LANTIQUAN Leviastone-GX)

Z-Morph Rule
{F}{C}{C} Geode Flash If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing. 180
{L}{F} Magna Lodestorm GX Does 50 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. If any of your opponent's Pokémon have a Weakness to {L}, this attack does 30 more damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) (This Pokémon may only use a GX attack if you have not used a GX attack during your last 2 turns.)

4/13/2023 EDIT: Additional card has been added below:

Z
Mechonaken & Orgaiathan GX
250 HP {W}/{L}
Z-Fusion (Evolves from Mechonaken-GX or Orgaiathan-GX)

Z-Fusion Rule
When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Z-Fusion Pokémon, your turn ends.
ABILITY Mega Armored Dyna Body
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from Mega Evolution Pokémon or Pokémon VMAX (yours and your opponent's) is reduced by 40 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{L} Electric Blizzard Does 60 damage times the amount of {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon and 20 damage times the amount of {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60x
{W}{L}{C}{C} Fusion of the Oceans GX Until the end of your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance) and all damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was both {W} and {L} type. (This Pokémon may only use a GX attack if you have not used a GX attack during your last 2 turns.) 180

This card actually comes in two versions; a {W} one and a {L} one. The only difference between the two is their type.

Last edited:
I've managed to put together a group of mostly SFA-Verse Pokémon cards pertaining to various ownernames from my past tenor on the PokéGym. I figured it was better to just post them all here rather than just put them under their respective sagas. There are also two cards here meant to belong to a group of cards in the Spirit & Shadow era with the White Fang.

RETROTRAINER GREEN SET

Sonrisa's Solant
100 HP {G}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Sonrisa's Solout) Lv. 40 #SFA29

ABILITY Solar Power
If there is a Sun counter or Spring counter on the field, each of Sonrisa's Solant's attacks does 40 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance) and put 1 damage counter on Sonrisa's Solant after each player's turn.
{G}{G} Solar Energy Does 10 less damage for each damage counter on Sonrisa's Solant. 100-
{T}{C}{C} Bright Blast Sonrisa's Solant can't use this attack during your next turn. If there is a Sun counter or Spring counter on the field, ignore this effect. 90

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL CARDS

Samus's Plasmactor
90 HP {L}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 36 #SFA33

{L} Plasma Beam This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Abilities, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. 30
{H} Spazer Beam Flip 3 coins. Choose a number of your opponent's Pokémon equal to the number of heads and this attack does 20 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

MEGA MAN X CARDS

Magma Dragoon's Ifrigon
120 HP {R}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Magma Dragoon's Flamigon) Lv. 48 #SFA113

ABILITY Scorching Breath
If the Defending Pokémon has no Energy cards attached to it, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 40 more damage to it (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{C}{C} Outrage Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon. If tails, this attack does nothing. 60+
{R}{R}{R} Immolation Wave Flip a coin for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. This attack does 40 more damage for each heads and discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon for each heads. 80+

SONIC SET CARDS

Amy's Dolphirl
100 HP {Y}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Amy's Albaqui) Lv. 40 #SFA197

{W} Aqua Splash Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 30
{Y}{C}{C} Sonic Flip Does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles in its name. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If the Defending Pokémon has Sonic in its name, discard all Energy cards attached to it. 80

HOENN GYM LEADER SET

Norman's Tanuking (Statue)
90 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 40 #SFA205

ABILITY Wonder Guard
Prevent all effects, including damage, done to this Pokémon by attacks from Pokémon that are not the same type as this Pokémon's Weakness.
{C} Statue Strike Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage for each Energy attached to this Pokémon to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

FINAL FANTASY VII CARDS

Tifa's Astrotar
150 HP {F}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Tifa's Cosmeteor) Lv. 54 #SFA304

ABILITY Comet Summon
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for Magic Materia: Comet and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon in play (including this one). Shuffle your deck afterward.
{P}{P} Demi Wave For each of your opponent's Pokémon, this attack does damage equal to one-half of that Pokémon's remaining HP (rounded down to the nearest 10).
{F}{F}{C}{C} Comet Surge If Magic Materia: Comet is attached to this Pokémon, this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 120

WHITE FANG SET

For the following two cards below, they involve something from RWBY that appears in the SFA-Verse; the White Fang. How their cards work is that they're like the SDC cards I also thought up, in that rather than having an ownername, they're a special classification of Pokémon card. In this case, whole lines are White Fang Pokémon rather than just the final stage. With Evolution cards, you can put a White Fang one on top of a regular Pokémon card (such as evolving Weavile (White Fang) from a regular Sneasel) or vice versa (such as evolving a regular Buffalood from Bisallow (White Fang)).

Weavile (Adam)
90 HP {D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Sneasel) (White Fang)

ABILITY Blood Grudge
Each of this Pokémon's attacks does 40 more damage to your opponent's Pokémon with Blake in its name (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{W}{C} Ice Smash If the Defending Pokémon has an Ability, ignore that Ability until the end of your next turn. Apply this effect before doing damage. 60
{D}{D}{C} White Claw If you played Adam during this turn, discard 3 Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon. 100

A ruthless Pokémon, it rarely acts alone, having its underlings attack first and hold its victim down before plunging its claw. Lv. 44 #461

Adam
Trainer Card (Supporter)

Flip a coin. If heads, search your discard pile for up to 2 Pokémon with White Fang on its card and put them onto your Bench. If tails, put a Pokémon with White Fang on its card from your hand onto your Bench. Treat the new Benched Pokémon as Basic Pokémon. If any of them is a Stage 2 Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.

ORANGE LEAGUE SET

Drake's Dinomor (Pink)
100 HP {N}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Drake's Armoyrm) Lv. 45 #SFA336
Note: The Pink descriptor is meant to indicate pink-colored Pokémon from Pinkan Island.

ABILITY Pummelo Guard
All damage done to your Pokémon in play with Drake in its name is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't use more than 1 Pummelo Guard Ability each turn.
{C} Split Ascension If this Pokémon has any {R} Energy attached to it, search your deck for Drake's Wyvermor and put it onto this Pokémon. If this Pokémon has any {M} Energy attached to it, search your deck for Drake's Kniragon and put in onto this Pokémon. (This counts as evolving this Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.
{R}{M}{C} Dragon Blade Flip 2 coins. If 1 or both are heads, this attack does 40 more damage. If both are heads, don't apply Resistance. 50+

IDOLMASTER CARDS

Ritsuko's Thermactor
120 HP {M}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Ritsuko's Thermacube) Lv. 42 #SFA459

ABILITY Missing Reactor
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a {R} or {M} Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon with Chihaya, Azusa, or Ritsuko in its name. Shuffle your deck afterward.
{R}{M} Surging Slag Does 50 damage times the amount of {M} Energy attached to this Pokémon and 10 damage times the amount of {R} Energy attached to this Pokémon to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 50x

I managed to get another batch of card ideas finished, one for each type (including SFA-Verse types), and here they are. Note that the majority of them involve variations of attacks that I gave to {G}, {R}, {W}, {L}, {P}, and {F} Pokémon in the past, although they're spread out amongst multiple sets and sagas. I also included a card that would go in djkates' Teen Titans set at the end.

NOSTRUM GYM LEADER SET

Saber's Lairon
100 HP {M}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Saber's Aron) Lv. 40 #305

{C}{C} Titanium Guard If Saber's Lairon has any Titanium Wall Energy cards attached to it, during your opponent's next turn, all damage done to Saber's Lairon by attacks is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). 40
{M}{M}{M} Rising Lead Flip a coin for each {M} Energy attached to Saber's Lairon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {M} Energy attached to Saber's Lairon for each heads. 50x

Bonnie's Zweilous
90 HP {D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Bonnie's Deino) Lv. 45 #634

{C}{C} Dual-Color Slam If Bonnie's Zweilous has any Color Shield Energy cards attached to it, this attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 40
{D}{D}{D} Rising Shadows Flip a coin for each {D} Energy attached to Bonnie's Zweilous. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {D} Energy attached to Bonnie's Zweilous for each heads. 50x

HALKEGINIA GYM LEADER SET

Jenny's Slurpuff
100 HP {Y}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Jenny's Swirlix) Lv. 36 #685

{C} Sweet Recover Search your discard pile for up to 3 {Y} Energy cards and attach them to 1 of your Pokémon.
{Y}{Y}{Y} Rising Cream Flip a coin for each {Y} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {Y} Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

HALKEGINIA GYM LEADER SET 2

Charlotte's Braviary
120 HP {C}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Charlotte's Rufflet) Lv. 42 #SFA628

ABILITY Stratos Search
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon or Evolution card with Ichika or Charlotte in its name and put in into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
{C}{C} Aerial Maneuvers Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage and prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 40+
{C}{C}{C} Rising Wind Flip a coin for each Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

FLOREDISA GYM LEADER SET

Flash's Flashburst
90 HP {T}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Flash's Phospheral) Lv. 40 #SFA237

{C}{C} Dazzle Burst When using this attack, apply Weakness and Resistance as if this Pokémon was both {R} and {T} type. 40
{T}{T}{T} Rising Laser Flip a coin for each {T} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {T} Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

ORANGE LEAGUE SET

Danny's Cryseed (Diamond) (Pink)
70 HP {F}
Basic Pokémon Lv. 30 #SFA197

ABILITY Pinkan Guard
All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 10 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
{F} Power Gem 20
{G} Crystal Seed Does 10 damage times the number of Pokémon you have in play with Cryseed in its name. Before doing damage, you may search your deck for any number of Pokémon with Cryseed in its name and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. 10x

FINAL FANTASY VII CARDS

Yuffie's Aciswarn
80 HP {H}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Yuffie's Locudic) Lv. 30 #SFA180

{G}{G} U-Turn After doing damage, switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. 50
{H}{H}{H} Rising Liquid Flip a coin for each {H} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {H} Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

MEGA MAN CARDS

Plant Man's Flowydid
100 HP {G}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Plant Man's Katyleaf) Lv. 40 #SFA168

ABILITY Flower Spikes
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), flip a coin until you get tails. Put 1 damage counter on the attacking Pokémon for each heads.
{G} Generation Seed If you have a Pokémon with Axle the Red in its name in play, place a Seed counter on the Defending Pokémon. 40
{C}{C} Silver Wind Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. 50
Note: A Seed counter is a special counter that increases the damage done to that Pokémon by 20.

AZUCHAEN GYM LEADER SET

Tama's Dragonair
90 HP {N}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Tama's Dratini) Lv. 40 #148

{W} Dragonbreath Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, this attack does nothing. 40
{L}{C}{C} Rising Power Flip a coin for each {W} and {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {W} or {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

RETROTRAINER GREEN SET

Eusine's Lunareon
100 HP {P}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Special Eevee) Lv. 42 #SFA332

ABILITY Crystal Night
If there is a Night counter on the field, each of your Pokémon in play with Suicune or Eusine in its name gets +30 HP. No Pokémon may get more than 30 HP in this way.
{C} Unveil the Moon Place a Night counter on the field. If there are already any Sun, Rain, Hail, Sand, Spring, Storm, Night, Smog, Wind, Day, or Shadowsky counters on the field, then remove that counter.
{P}{D}{C} Lunar Surge If there isn't a Night counter on the field, this attack does nothing. This attack does 100 damage times the amount of Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. 100x

RETROTRAINER RED SET

Liza's Solareon
100 HP {R}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Special Eevee) Lv. 42 #SFA333

ABILITY Blazing Spring
If there is a Sun counter on the field, each of this Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). If there is a Spring counter on the field, prevent all effects of attacks, other than damage, done to this Pokémon.
{C} Salute the Sun Place a Sun counter on the field. If there are already any Sun, Rain, Hail, Sand, Spring, Storm, Night, Smog, Wind, Day, or Shadowsky counters on the field, remove that counter.
{G}{R}{C} Solar Impact The Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If there is a Sun counter on the field, discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 80

RETROTRAINER BLUE SET

Trixie's Stormeon
100 HP {W}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Special Eevee) Lv. 42 #SFA334

ABILITY Torrential Storm
If there is a Rain counter on the field, each of your {W} Pokémon have no Weakness. If there is a Storm counter on the field, after each player's turn, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon whose type isn't {L}.
{C} Summon the Rain Place a Rain counter on the field. If there are already any Sun, Rain, Hail, Sand, Spring, Storm, Night, Smog, Wind, Day, or Shadowsky counters on the field, remove that counter.
{W}{L}{C} Storm Show Does 20 more damage for each {W} Energy attached to this Pokémon. For each {L} Energy attached to this Pokémon, choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and this attack does 20 damage to it (you may choose the same Pokémon more than once). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 60+

LANTIQUAS GYM LEADER SET

Orihime's Opticlipse
90 HP {O}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Orihime's Prismaeye) Lv. 36 #SFA128

{A} Crystal Beam Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent can't attach Energy cards to the Defending Pokémon during his or her next turn. 30
{O}{O}{O} Rising Wave Flip a coin for each {O} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {O} Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

SONIC SET CARDS

red face paint's Manazuli
90 HP {A}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from red face paint's Lapana) Lv. 40 #SFA445

{C}{C} Chaos Shock If this Pokémon has any Chaos Emerald cards attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. Put 6 damage counters instead of 3 on the Confused Pokémon between turns (even if it was already Confused). 40
{A}{A}{A} Rising Diamond Flip a coin for each {A} Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. Discard 1 {A} Energy attached to this Pokémon for each heads. 50x

TEEN TITANS CARDS

Cyborg's Cryserator
120 HP {L}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Cyborg's Crynergy) Lv. 40 #SFA396

ABILITY Tower Generator
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a basic Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Benched Pokémon with Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, or Raven in its name that is the same type as that Energy card. Shuffle your deck afterward.
{A} Gemstone Glow If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing (Benching the Defending Pokémon ends this effect). 30
{L}{C}{C} Thunder Smash Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 90

Back