Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shadowless 1st Ed. Base set Holos in German

poke-geri

Hi

I was just looking at my old card collection and wondered how much 1st edition base set holos shadowless are worth? I dont think American would want to buy those lol bu yeah im not going to sell anyway..

Thanks

There were first editions for multiple languages around the world but im pretty sure shadowless was exclusive to american cards.

Althought the 4th print 1999-2000 i think that date is exclusive to "english" set ie cards released in england. I think dj said something sometime ago. If i remember correctly even though that set was the
4th run for english cards i think 1999-2000 was on a few foregin sets as well, the ones that got the card game kinda late.
Can anyone confirm this i might be mistaken.

Does that mean there are English First Edition Shadowed Base sets out there?
Like from the UK or Australia?

Because that's be awesome. I've always felt the shadowless cards are pretty damn unattractive to look at.

Does that mean there are English First Edition Shadowed Base sets out there?
Like from the UK or Australia?

Because that's be awesome. I've always felt the shadowless cards are pretty damn unattractive to look at.

No, the only did the one first edition in English.
Crazy has his facts a little tilted.
The 1999-2000 English print run was more like the 8th English print run. It's just that most of the print runs kept the same copyright info. And most of that print run was shipped outside the US to fill orders overseas. It had nothing to do with being a special release for England, just where they needed to fill orders at the time since the existing 7th print run was used to fill remaining US orders.
The cards had been available in England and Australia long before the 1999-2000 print run occurred.

Well i did say i might be wrong on this which is why i ask can anyone confirm it. I was unsure and gave the best explanation to my understanding though even i doubted i was 100% right on it. I knew something was not all clear. But oh well you live you learn :thumb:

No, the only did the one first edition in English.
Crazy has his facts a little tilted.
The 1999-2000 English print run was more like the 8th English print run. It's just that most of the print runs kept the same copyright info. And most of that print run was shipped outside the US to fill orders overseas. It had nothing to do with being a special release for England, just where they needed to fill orders at the time since the existing 7th print run was used to fill remaining US orders.
The cards had been available in England and Australia long before the 1999-2000 print run occurred.

Back