Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

shadowless base set

DrewDioxin

how much is a shadowless base set worth. went through all my base set stuff and turns out I have all but the following shadowless: hitmonchan,poliwrath,magneton,dragonair,ninetales,electrode,scoop up.

i do have all the important holos though which is kind of nice. what is the median I should ask for for the good holos and for the set minus the cards I am missing. I still have the shadowed versions of the cards in question.

Depends on the condition, and preferably condition through grading the cards. I would check them on ebay to get an idea, it is hard to say without knowing the exact condition they are in, because that is what people primarily pay for with this set and the 1st edition one.

That leads to the question of what you consider to be near mint. Can you describe them further please? By the grading standard Scott is referring to, a near mint card has no scratches, creases, bends, wear of any kind, and is usually just off center a smidge or has tiny white dots on the corners. If your cards have ANY of that they would be in great to excellent condition.

the above description you have pretty much sums them up. i assume the slight wear of the edges is from being put into the binder, they ahve never been removed since being put into that binder.

With slight edge wear (meaning SLIGHT as in never played with even once), that puts them in excellent condition instead of near mint and would usually bring about $150 to $175 for the complete set of 103 (both Pikachus). Take off around $30 for what you are missing.

Back