Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

shaking earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_pokemon

i named it shaking earth to get your attention and becuase it sounds cool=)
it's really my deck list and shaking earth is what i named it =)
and here we go=)
4-2-4 Torterra
2-1-2 Sceptile
1 budew
1 Uxie LA
2 Mesprit LA
1 Azelf LA
1 unkown g
1 shayman

4 Bebes Search
4 Roseannes
1 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
3 Professor Oaks Visit
3 Premier Ball
1 Night Maintenance
2 Miasma Valley
1 Cynthia's Feelings

1 cyclone energy
2 Call Energy
12 Grass Energy
startegy: try and get budew/ treecko out on bench and use buddy buddy/ call for freinds to get torterra out as quick as possible and just attack
cards i may add 1 more uxie 1 more azelf 1-4 toretterra lv x 1 shaymin lv x land 1 more shaymin 1 lv x shaymin sky form. leave tips that could make it better or just comment =)

You need shyman X land form in this deck. Also I agree with the second mesprite and i would try to fit a claydol and another Uxie in. The bedew I would take out. Also 4 call energy would be nice. Shyman sky form is nice but not necessary in the deck I would say shaymin ground is more useful. Also what Torterra are u using?

What happens to Budew after you use him? At 40 HP Budew will go down too easily just to collateral damage. I'd suggest throwing in another Treecko and dropping the Budew.

Out of 13 Basic Pokemon
16% are Treecko
8% are Budew
32% are Turtwig (Turtwig is nice, just not the Pokegrabber, you stated that you wanted)
54% are Pokemon you probably don't want to draw in your opening hand if you don't get one of the above.

This deck seems light in pure card draw. I may be wrong, just a quick observation.

You need shyman X land form in this deck. Also I agree with the second mesprite and i would try to fit a claydol and another Uxie in. The bedew I would take out. Also 4 call energy would be nice. Shyman sky form is nice but not necessary in the deck I would say shaymin ground is more useful. Also what Torterra are u using?

imusing 3 diffrent types of torterra one is the first one 1 is sf and the other one i dont know lol. i took out my shayman for this other pokemon can't rember its name lol but it is the pokemon with the fruit on its neck. and i'm working on getting shaymans and uxies the budew i don't want to take out because i almost always get it on t1 or t2 no clue how but it helps me get my torterra/ sceptiles out really quick. and i dont really want a claydol i just really don't like i dont think it is worth 4 spots in my deck just dosen't make sense to me. and do you mean a third mespirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back