Strength Charm x 3
Super Scoop Up x 3
Switch x 2
Town Volunteers x 2
Energy x 20
Boost Energy x 2
Grass Energy x 9
Lightning Energy x 9

Strategy: This is a deck mainly about bench damage. Forretress can do 10 to all of your oppenent's Benched Pokemon for for CG. Now, combo this with something else that does a lot of bench damage at once, but that needs time to set up: E3 Electrode. Just a few turns (Boost Energy good :D), and you can then flood them with damage... and if you have Forretress and Electrode on the bench, the damage to you isn't as bad. Forretress Poke-Body, Exoskeleton, will block half of it, and you're going to suicide the other Electordes anyway. The ex Pokemon are there to open or play cleaner. As I have three Super Scoop-Ups anyway (in case bench damage on my side mounts up to quickly), so I added two ex's to help offset potential type problems: Metal and Fighting. Sadly, nothing to combat fire stuck out at me...

The only thing I could suggest as anti-Fire is the Water-type Lanturn line, which may or may not be such a stellar idea. The Lanturn doesn't need any Water Energies, which is a plus for this deck. Other than that, maybe drop one of each Basic Energy for Fisherman, but that's all I can think of, at least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back