4 rare candy
2 warp point
2 lv max
1 luxury
1 pokemon rescue

energy: 17
17 grass

strategy
get out shaymin quick and get 3 energy on him by attaching and growth then seedflare with land lv X and attach up to four energy to wurmple/silcoon/beautifly and attack with colorful powder for lots of damage. with 160 HP beautifly will last for some time. if the shaymin is near a KO send up sky lv X to move energy to a different beautifly. unown g is for claydol and shaymin. claydol is for draw power.

possible fixes

pluspower to OHKO the pardos and others
more pokemon rescue and miasma
Broken Time-Space with an extra silcoon

lmk what you all think THNX

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

c'mon guys I need help

Last edited:
17 energy is a lot. I'd try to find a way of making the deck work with 14 or fewer.

3x Unown G is going to give you too many lone G starts. Not a good thing. 2x Unown G should be enough.

Uxie LA is good in nearly every deck! (okay less good now with Power Spray around but still worth adding if you have them)

You lack a big hitter. Beautifly is good at inflicting status conditions but isn't much use if the opponent can't be affected by status conditions.

Without a big hitter you need to be able to hunt the opponents bench or pull selected pokemon off the bench to the active position.

I'd probably advise you to drop the Beautifly but then it wouldn't be the same deck any longer. That maybe why you have had so few replies?

what do you advise is better with shaymin??? I have 2 of each so 2 land or 2 sky wouldn't be a problem lmk what you think

i was thinking about sceptile too but does anyone know what else is good with shaymin besides the obvious leafy/shaymin combo???

what do you advise is better with shaymin??? I have 2 of each so 2 land or 2 sky wouldn't be a problem lmk what you think

2 Land Shaymin is best, I think. The one-off 110 max damage attack you get with Skymin isn't worth the effort as it will probably get revenge KO'd. If the 60 boost applied to ANY Grass Pokemon, that would be different.

i was thinking about sceptile too but does anyone know what else is good with shaymin besides the obvious leafy/shaymin combo???

Scizor SF is good with Shaymin (140 HP Scizor with Honeycomb Defender kicking in at 80 HP). Torterra (200 HP LV X!) can benefit too, but it is tough finding room in that deck. There are also one or two almost forgotten Grass Pokemon that work with it too.

baby mario: do you mean if any grass pokemon gets ko'd or if any grass pokemon gets +60 damage because it is if any grass pokemon gets ko'd not just a shaymin

I meant if it could sit on the bench and give a 60 attack boost to any Grass Pokemon after a KO. A Scizor doing Accelerate for 90+ damage would be very nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back