Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Have Tornadus, Reshiram, Celebi, Collector. Want anything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymin Of The Skies

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
United States, Texas. I only ship to US and Canada, sorry over-seas.

Rules:

#1: Give me offers please. I can Check lists, but prefer the former. I am failwhale at offers right now. I just got back in the game.

#2: If you want EXACT conditions on cards ask me. All of these are NM to Mint conditon, unless stated.

#3: Don't give me any of that "don't ask don't care" junk. I will NOT trade with you if I see this in your rules and you don't give exact conditions. You came to MY thread, I shouldn't have to read your rules to find this.

#4: I ship to US/Canada only.

#5: I will not pay for your shipping, sorry.

I will be doing a simple points system separate from my actual thread. The cards can be traded for, or "Bulked" for. The cards values are always in increases of 60 so that they are a "full deck" of bulk, or by 100 so as to round up numbers that would either be to high or too low. I can raise or drop the numbers if haggling is your thing. But not by over 9001. Sorry.

Commons/Uncommons, 1 Pts
RH C/UC 3 Pts
Everything else, trade only. Not interested in bulk rares and whatnot.

Tornadus FA x2 - 180 each
Reshiram Holo x2 - 100 each
Typhlosion Prime Promo x2 - 60 each
Pokemon Collector x3 (Look below in Haves section for conditions) - 200 each
Celebi Prime x1 -300

-----Wants-----

Your Bulk. I need to get fatter! :D (Yeah, Bulk cards)
Celebi Prime
Catcher
Pokemon Collector PLAY! Pokemon Promo
Offer me, I can use a lot of stuff.

----Haves----

All below are NM/M unless stated otherwise

Tornadus FA x2
Tornadus x3, one RH, Two Holo
Thundurus x3, one RH, Two Holo
Reshiram x3, 2 Holo, 1 Promo (NM)
Typhlosion Prime x3, 2 Promo, and 1 HGSS in Good condition. Still playable without a sleeve though.
Pokemon Collector HGSS x2 (Both in Good condition, still playable without a sleeve) Will trade two of these + other stuff for a P!P promo.
Vileplume UD x2, 1 RH
Rescue Energy x2

Espeon/Umbreon Sleeves, around 80ish. They have been used, but are still great. All of them at once please.

-Chris

Last edited:
I double-checked, I have 70 sleeves, about 50 of them are new, 32 of which in an un-opened pack. The rest have been used as stated.

650? ish? I really don't know, throw me an offer and we can hopefully work from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back