Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shining Tyranitar (No.248) Neo Destiny Japanese Pokemon Card Value?

Psofan2000

Hello guys! I recently stumbled upon a box of old Pokemon cards and upon sorting through it found a Shining Tyranitar card in Japanese, Not knowing it's worth I looked it up on ebay to find that it was averaging 50-60 dollars to "buy now" in OK condition. So this kinda brought on a few questions..

Why is the Japanese version of this card worth so much more then it's English counterpart? (The English version averages around $20-25)

What is the actual value of said card if in OK-Good condition? (I can post scans if desired)

Where would be the best place to sell this card in the event that it actually is sell-able?

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question, I'm really just trying to gauge if it's worth anything. Hopefully I'm not asking too much of yall, either way thanks for having such an awesome website with great information!

Japanese Ultra Rares tend to bring in more money because of the rarity, whereas English kind of dilutes the rarities of cards.

I'd say you'd be looking around $40 value for OK-Good condition.

Ebay.

Thanks trader! Is there any desire in these cards for trade? I'm considering trading it for some staples I need for a deck I'm trying to make

Back