1 Broken Time-Space
1 Dawn Stadium

Total = 18

Energy

2 Rainbow :colorless
18 :water:

Total = 20

Strategy

Using Palkia G's ability to limit the opponent's bench as Blastoise attacks it. Delcatty is used to feed Blastoise's Dig Well ability. Cresselia is the same as Delcatty but used as bait and sacrifice to power up Blastoise on the bench more quickly. Mew is there to gain more cards and use the moves of the pokemon destroyed by Blastiose in worse case. (Chariot without the :lightning weakness) All the energy's are to make a better chance for Blastoise, I found potions are for healing Delcatty much faster then Chansey, Marley's are for returning Trainer cards. Night Maintence is to prevent decking myself. Dawn Stadium is for those poison based decks as for Broken-space is to have to carry for rare candy cards.

Apology

I apologise for this just because I realize everyone and their mother is doing this deck. I've seen this done in many different ways such as the Chansey and the Dialga G. I love water pokemon and really wanted to put Empoleon into this deck but it seems to be too much. Any help is so much appreciated!! Thank you so much and sorry for putting you through this again...

Help

I am torn between the Mew (SW) and Cresselia (MD). I have a Azelf (LA) for Time Walk but it's only purpose would be for retrieving Pokemon from the prize cards and Lock up prevents a pokemon from retreating. Also I had Dialga G and 1 Dialga G LvX. The trainer cards of Luxury Ball and Premier Ball are iffy. I want to now if I should trade one for another potion / one a Looker to keep my deck rotating or make both a Premier or take out and change both that would be better to get pokemon better. Same goes for the Stadium cards. Keep as it is or make 2 of one type?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back