Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shiny Eevee to be given @ worlds

hmm, not sure if i read this right, but it seems they are giving them out at qualifiers as well?

The official site has also revealed what the giveaway Pokémon at the next Worlds event, the Worlds Championship 2010, will allow for downloads of an Alternate Coloured Eevee in the qualifiers from January 2010 across Japan if you connect with HeartGold & SoulSilver. Further details of this Eevee are not currently known. We'll bring more as it comes
. i visit akihabara and UP garage, so this is good to know.

I gotta buy 6 more copies of Platinum so I can get one of each Eeveelution as a Shiny. My hat's off to whoever made the decision to hand out Shiny Eevee.
~Cyber~

Unless Mike has a lot of pull with what the Japanese give out at their events, I would doubt it.

This is like anything else we get, for the most part, the Japanese get it first then 3 - 6 months later we get it.

I hope it is available to get on D/P/Pt/HG/SS - then I can get like 14 of them.

The official site has also revealed what the giveaway Pokémon at the next Worlds event, the Worlds Championship 2010, will allow for downloads of an Alternate Coloured Eevee in the qualifiers from January 2010 across Japan if you connect with HeartGold & SoulSilver. Further details of this Eevee are not currently known. We'll bring more as it comes

I doubt it will be for all Ds Games, as it states Japan will get it if you connect HG/SS. And i'm sure if or when we get it, they will limit the games were able to get it on as well.

Back