Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Should I have gotten a reply for my Travel Receipt?

The Ralts

So I got my invite, and I Emailed the travel receipts for my plane to Worlds to the specified adress. But I'm not sure if I should've gotten a reply back. I'm assuming not, but I'd like to know to be sure if I need to send it in again...
I already tried calling them as well but their line is always busy. >.>

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't read your post carefully enough.

I got a reply when I emailed my son's travel plans. It took a couple of business days before I received it. I know it's worrisome not to get a confirmation. Depending on how long it's been since you emailed them, I’d suggest emailing them again to see if they received your travel plans. Again, it usually takes a few days to get a response.

I hope this helps.

Sorry, I didn't read your post carefully enough.

I got a reply when I emailed my son's travel plans. It took a couple of business days before I received it. I know it's worrisome not to get a confirmation. Depending on how long it's been since you emailed them, I’d suggest emailing them again to see if they received your travel plans. Again, it usually takes a few days to get a response.

I hope this helps.
No, turns out I hadn't actually made it clear that I Emailed it. :p

Well, I sent one last Wednesday. Then another this Monday. I'll probably try calling again, or send it in from my mom's Email.

I haven't received a confirmation yet, but I sent an email and send back the checklist via mail. I am positive that if you show up and you have earned an invite that if it got misplaced you would be allowed to play.

Drew

Back