Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Side Events

nothing they'll just strip us bare and hoard us into cramped tiny rooms and leave us there till sunday.

Of course theres gonna be some crazy cool side events. Not sure exactly whats going on but I know the professor cup is always great, I thikn pokegym had something last year and I bet they will do it again, there will be lots of league play, and I know Ness is throwing a Japanese Baes set draft, I'm sure there will be other similar events.

nothing they'll just strip us bare and hoard us into cramped tiny rooms and leave us there till sunday.

Of course theres gonna be some crazy cool side events. Not sure exactly whats going on but I know the professor cup is always great, I thikn pokegym had something last year and I bet they will do it again, there will be lots of league play, and I know Ness is throwing a Japanese Baes set draft, I'm sure there will be other similar events.

LOL....

I know there are always side events, but in years past, by this point, details of OFFICIAL specific side events have been posted. We have no details about Mutant Draft yet. Last year, weeks before the event, an official Platinum-only series tournament was announced. This is the kind of stuff I mean.

None of the evening sides were "official" by any means. They were just a group of players that got together to play a few rounds. That's about it.

Back