Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

signed cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIKA-PIKA

15.3. Card Sleeves Card sleeves are allowed to be used at Pokémon Organized Play events, provided that they meet the following requirements:

• The fronts of the sleeves are clear, clean, and free of designs, holograms, and emblems that may obscure card information

1./ how about signed cards? are they allowed?
2./ what if signature obscure card info? can they be used under conditions for foreign cards?
i have RS Skitty signed with black marker over attack text of the card

Minorr errand running
Search your deck for 2 basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

the noumber 2 is not wisible with at least 1 letter from any world not visible

the picture is clear so it can be indentified as RS Skitty, the tex is just not readable (like japan cards are not to most of us)

can it be used under conditions for foreign cards? i have outside deck refference

Last edited:
As long as it doesn't obscure the card information and doesn't contain inappropriate graphics or language, I would think it would be allowable in tournament play.

However, it sounds like your R/S Skitty might not meet this criteria. In such a case, you should check with the Head Judge prior to the tournament to determine if they will allow your card to be used.

Good Luck,
- CHRISBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back