Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

signed empoleon???

garchompx12

i have an empoleon that i got from a BR and it has some kind of japanese signature. i traded 4 blisseys for it(i have 8) and this guy i traded with went to worlds 07. if its signed by Yamato Tsuguyoshi(its empoleon) how much would it be wotrh? heres a pic of the card:

Picture175.jpg

LMK:thumb:

Last edited:
Why didn't you ask him who signed it? You could have just gotten ripped. Did he just get it signed by some random guy? Well anyway, I hope it is valuable! Maybe you should research how to spell Yamato in Japanese and make a comparison.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

And I think the lack of verification would hurt is value if it has any, I just wanted to add that.

Last edited:
I looked up yamato on google and the japanese came up. it actually says it!! if u dont believe me, go 2 google and type in yamato. it comes up on the first site listed. also i might put the card on ebay

Anyone can learn how to spell Yamato in Japanese and then write it on an Empoleon...

Speaking of which.....

*Pulls out graffiti pen and writes Yamato on a bunch of Empoleons*

Thanks for the idea, garchompx12.

lol but this gut is mickey fouchet, a top player in NY and member of lafonte. i also know that he went 2 worlds last year cuz i looked at the players bracket. im also friends with his brother, but i hope that its real because then it would be worth something

Yamato signed cards at this worlds. I got a reverse holo CG Charmander signed, with a strange smilley face. Not by Yamato (he was too busy) but by some Ocya...(the rest is too hard to read.)

I have always been curious as to the value effect of a signed card.

I have been lucky enough to be at Worlds and have Ken Sigumori sign some neat stuff.

We will see what the final value is shortly.

I also have the 2005 Tropical Wind Promos signed by the Top 4 in Each age category (3 different promos). A unique Worlds Item definitely.

I like signed stuff.

I have a Ness (Jason K) signed Shining Mewtwo from the FAT of WOTC.

Cool card too!

Vince

Back