SkyRidge
145 Celebi
146 Charizard
147 Crobat
148 Golem
149 Ho-oh
150 Kabutops

Prerelease Clefable

The following prices are a combination of my personal opinion and recent sales. Other members might give slightly different numbers but these should be fairly accurate.
Aquapolis
Kingdra $20
Lugia $30-40
Nidoking $28 (most recent ebay auction)

Skyridge
Celebi $30
Charizard $60-80+ (really hard to give a price on this one. Too few are sold)
Crobat $20-30
Golem $15
Ho Oh $25-30
Kabutops $15-20

Prerelease Clefable $40-60 (all across the board on this one. In my opinion, they have been way overpriced lately and $40 is pushing it. One has sold for $90 and four have sold for $60)

The following prices are a combination of my personal opinion and recent sales. Other members might give slightly different numbers but these should be fairly accurate.
Aquapolis
Kingdra $20
Lugia $30-40
Nidoking $28 (most recent ebay auction)

Skyridge
Celebi $30
Charizard $60-80+ (really hard to give a price on this one. Too few are sold)
Crobat $20-30
Golem $15
Ho Oh $25-30
Kabutops $15-20

Are those prices for the holo or reverse holo versions of them?

All the cards I listed only come in one version.

All the Skyridge cards that you mentioned also exist as Reverse Holo.

The Clefable Prerelease is said to have 3 ore 4 versions. (Different color for the Prerelease Stamp)

All the Skyridge cards that you mentioned also exist as Reverse Holo.

The Clefable Prerelease is said to have 3 ore 4 versions. (Different color for the Prerelease Stamp)

Good to know. To you know where I can find pictures of both?

There is no evidence to suggest that the Prerelease Clefable has different coloured stamps. Until we find evidence then it's best to assume that only Green stamps exist.

There is no evidence to suggest that the Prerelease Clefable has different coloured stamps. Until we find evidence then it's best to assume that only Green stamps exist.

I've seen a Clefable Prerelease on eBay that wasn't the Green one, back in 2007. I just sended the seller of that card an e-mail and he confirmed me that he has sold a Green and a Brown Celfable Prerelease.
I've asked him if he stil has the picture of the card that he used on eBay back in 2007.

I found a really old post on the Gym that said Mike Boozer confirmed there were red (brown?) Prerelease Clefables, but none of those should have made it to the public because they were a production test to test differently-colored stamps. Unfortunately I can't find it again... stupid Google...

I found a really old post on the Gym that said Mike Boozer confirmed there were red (brown?) Prerelease Clefables, but none of those should have made it to the public because they were a production test to test differently-colored stamps. Unfortunately I can't find it again... stupid Google...

It would have been a post made by me, I asked Mike directly about these.

He said that they might have made a few red ones during the production test, he wasn't 100% sure they did, but the only ones ever released were green.

Back