Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Slaking deck #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpson_Fan

Ok... I have posted another Slaking deck before, but it didn't work aout very well, so I made another version.

Pokemon: (21/11 Basic)

4 Dunsparce

3 Slakoth (Flail yay, up to 110 damage ^^)
2 Vigoroth (Rage)
3 Slaking (Lazy)

2 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgeot

2 Spoink
2 Grumpig (OHKO GEX, BEX, Gardevoir and so on :D)

Trainers: (22)

4 Celio's Network
4 Rare Candy
3 Steven's Advice
3 Warp Point
2 Switch
2 Energy Recycle System
2 Meteor Falls
1 Mt. Moon
1 Pokémon Retriever

Energy: (17)

2 DRE
3 Boost
12 Psychic

Please fix

Last edited by a moderator:
You could go something like this :
-1 Slakoth
-1 Vigoroth
-1 Slaking
-1 Pidgeotto
-1 Warp Point
-1 Psychic Energy

+4 Sparce
+1 Candy
+1 Pokemon Retriever ( acts like 4th Slaking in the deck )

Last edited:
Ah, yes... Thank you very much! I'll go for that... But I'll rather go with 2 Switch than 2 Warp Point, I think Warp Point works better. I acctually managed to beat a Magma Deck with the deck :p

Last edited:
Simpson_Fan said:
Ah, yes... Thank you very much! I'll go for that... But I'll rather go with 2 Switch than 2 Warp Point, I think Warp Point works better. I acctually managed to beat a Magma Deck with the deck :p

No Problem.....Im running an almost similar deck list and thats the fixes I made to mine.... :thumb:

Slaking is so much fun when he is out.....Gotta love your opponents face when he tries to use his powers :biggrin:

~Clay C.~

Last edited:
Here's my suggestion:

-2 Spoink
-2 Grumpig
-1 Mount Moon
-1 Energy Recycle SYS.

+2 TV Reporter
+2 Copycat
+1 Pokemon Retriever
+1 Desert Ruins

Looks like this deck could use a little more Draw power since you have to get the Slaking/Pidgeot setup fast.
I figure you could take out the Mount Moon since Slaking stops powers anyway, add in a Desert Ruins to kill EX's, and then you don't need Grumpig anymore and it gives the deck space for Draw Power.
Grump is good, but in this deck you want Slaking active so that he stops your Opp's powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back