/Energy's - 13\
4 Metal Nrg
4 Rainbow Nrg
4 Recycle Nrg
1 Darkness Nrg

I think you all know this Strategy ;)

Plz Help/Fix my deck

Last edited:
I applaud your use of Muk, but Muk with furret??? Canceling out your own powers could be trouble. Also, 2 of every pokemon seems like it could be trouble.

My son plays a version without MUK and he runs grass and water to power promo scyther & mantine. It also buys space for switch. Here's his list
Scizor/Furret
Pokemon 19
3x Scyther (promo)
3x Scizor aq
2x AQ Sentret
2x AQ Furret
3x Cleffa genesis
2x Mantine
1x Tyrogue discovery
1x Pichu
2x nh suicune

Trainers (28)
4x Professor Elm
4x Pokemon Trader
4x Double Gust
3x Copycat
3x oaks research
4x Gold Berry
2x Pokemon Fan Club
2x Switch
1x Healing Fields
1x Town Volunteers

Energy (13)
4x Metal Energy
4x Rainbow Energy
3x Water Energy
2x grass

There is tons of variants out there. If you want to fit in muk, drop from this list 1 scizor, 1 mantine, 1 rogue and 1 pichu for 2 grimer & 2 muk. You can also drop the promo scyther/grass in favor of colorless scyther, recycle, water, warp, dark or whatever. Dark is nice in this deck. Some players prefer 3/3 bill oracle. You can drop 3 oaks research, 1 healing fields, 1 trader, and 1 scizor off the above list to fit that in. It's a matter of style.

Re:

Mantine and Promo Scyther are good ideas. Because of that, an interesting card to play would be warp energy, allowing for mantine to attack 2 turns in a row, seriously hurting fire decks.

Thanx . . . ! :D

well muk is really needed in th deck because scizor cant beat gatr/sect alone:/ and as for cancelling out the powers of furret it doesnt matter because you just get metals and metals with furret, drop muk then it doesnt hurt you. :cool:

I know you guys probably think im an idiot for asking, but im a new player and what is the purpose of this deck, because i dont know much so far

The whole point is to get metal energy with furret's poke power and use Muk to cancel the opponent's poke powers after scizor is setup. Mantine to beat fire decks.

Soonedt you can get a Scizor powered and ready is like what, turn 4? In that time, a gatrsect deck already has enough water in the discard to give you a beating. A late muk is never nearly as useful as one asap.

Mystik said:
Mantine to beat fire decks.
My Fire TeCh is Suicune(Aq/Promo) If Head 50 Damage 2 Non-Water-Weak Pokémon. And 100 Damage to Water-Weak Pokémon. If Tails still 60 Damage to Water-Weak Pokémon and a Sleep white luck He stay's a Sleep ;) and kill next turn :clap: . And the bad thing about Mantine is he can't attack next turn, but Suicune can :p .

More Tips/Fixes are Welcom :D

Made 1 Fix my self

-1 Cleffa
-1 Recycle Nrg

+2 Power/Energy Charge

Last edited:
Well I saw someone post after you with Mantine in there and it IS to beat fire types either way. Suicune has its ups and downs and so does Mantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back