Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So, I finished off the rest of the Nidoking line...

ZoraJolteon

...but I was feeling lazy so they're text, not images.

Nidoran M 50HP
Basic P Pokémon
0: Energy Gift
Search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to Nidoran M. If you have Nidoran F on your bench you may search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to Nidoran F. Shuffle your deck afterward.
PC: Numbing Poison
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
P+10/ /C

Nidorino 80HP
Stage 1 P Pokémon - Nidoran M
Poké-Power: Desperate Guardian
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this power. Prevent all effects of an attack, including damage, done to your Nidoran F, Nidorina and Nidoqueen during your opponent's next turn. At the end of your opponent's next turn, Nidorino is now Knocked Out. This power can't be used if Nidorino is affected by a Special Condition.
PCC: Aggressive Blow 50+
If the Defending Pokémon's remaining HP is greater than Nidorino's, this attack does 50 damage plus 20 more damage.
P+20/ /C

Nidoking LV.X 160HP
LV.X P Pokémon - Nidoking
Poké-Power: Regal Dominance
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Nidoking Lv.X from your hand onto your active Nidoking, you may attach a Stadium card from your hand to Nidoking. While attached, treat that card as a Pokémon Tool (instead of a Stadium card) that has the same effect while in play as if it were played as a Stadium card and as long as that card is in play, neither player can play Stadium cards from his or her hand, and if the result of either player's Attack, Poké-Power, Poké-Body, Trainer card, or any other effect would would result in a Stadium card coming into play, that part of the effect does nothing.
P: Weeping Venom
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by exactly 1 Special Condition, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If the Defending Pokémon is affected by 2 or more Special Conditions, the Defending Pokémon is now Knocked Out.
Wx2/L-20/CCC

Nidoran M/Nidorino are sort of Meh, and Nidoking LV.X is my first LV.X, so I'm not entirely sure how under/overpowered it is. Regal Dominance is somewhat confusing, but I couldn't think of a way to word it more clearly that didn't just make it just a slightly better Golduck δ.

I was totaly expecting Regal Dominance to turn the Stadium into a Pokemon Tool that, while having the effects of the stadium, only effected Nidoking lol. Oh well, cool ability anyway. But it is just a suped up Golduck d.

Back