Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So, my DS was stolen, any suggestions?

Kyfogre22

As the topic says, my DS has been stolen from me. Now, this, I don't care about too much -- the DS is replacable. But with it went my MK:DS (I had a 201/30 record as well as three singleplayer stars) and my Fire Red with my main team on it, although I'm more concerned about MK:DS.

Have any of you had trouble with this? Where do you guys suggest I go from here?

Unless you have any idea where it happened and/or who did it, there's not much you can do. Replace everything, including your hard work.

I'd suggest waiting for DS lite, by the way.

um. kick the guys butt and hold his girlfriend hostage while you force him to pay you for the damages.(this is your cue to say a DS is worth $50,000)

dude... if you register it they can doa full investagation in all the stores in the area that people might have sold it too... I had mine stolen after I won it but Karma let me win again...

I have no idea who stole it. It generally doesn't leave the house so it's more then likely that it's someone that's been in my house, but I'm not comfortable suspecting my friends. It's pretty unlikely that it was one of them.

When's the projected release for the new DS?

Actually next month, possibly... around the release of the new Mario DS game according to an inside source according to Game Informer's new issue.... the 16th

Spectreon said:
Actually next month, possibly... around the release of the new Mario DS game according to an inside source according to Game Informer's new issue.... the 16th

Really? Sweet..

Yea I agree, beheading is too lenient...go with the firing squad.

well why dont u just go to each of your friends house and just look around while youre hanging out with him.
OR if your POSITIVE that they didnt steal it, im pretty positive that you lost it or misplaced it

ZAKtheGeek said:
Unless you have any idea where it happened and/or who did it, there's not much you can do. Replace everything, including your hard work.

I'd suggest waiting for DS lite, by the way.

i agree with zak. nothing you can do except learn to keep everything in SIGHT. even if you know the people there, keep it WITH YOU. for gods sake its 150+ game system, why would you let it out of your sight/control for even a minute?!

my suggestion, wait for the lite, then dont let it get stolen again.

Charizardian said:
Tell your parents, then they'll buy new ones.

But are you sure you didn't just lose it?
The first problem with this comes after bringing on the fact that not only are both of my parents dead, but I am 27 years old and even if I were alive, my parents would not buy me a new one. I'd also like to say that if your parents are that willing to replace a $150 game that easily, your parents aren't doing that great of a job.

Trust me, I did not lose it.

Myn_donos, I generally have people I actually know in my house. Stealing isn't an issue if you have a good enough screening process. And besides, the DS is not by a far stretch the most valuable thing in my house (which makes me wonder why it was stolen and not something else).

As for keeping it out-of-sight, it's generally located roughly six inches from my keyboard at all times.

Charizardian said:
Tell your parents, then they'll buy new ones.

But are you sure you didn't just lose it?

what are you, 7? I got my DS's screen kicked hard by one of my friends and now the bottom screen is almost unseeable. my parents just said "deal with it"

Back