Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So someone almost gave you a heart attack?

wolfroke

So my girlfriend made me freak out earlier today thinking something went wrong.
She calls me telling me that I had o go over her house right at that second and I'm scrambling out of my computer to run out the door, since she live right around the corner. I'm still on the phone and she's making it sound urgent so I was thinking she needed help or she was in trouble or something close to that.
So After I ran for a bit the speed walked it, I'm asking what the hell is so urgent. She then tells me that I had to go over because we only had an hour to be in front of her house -.-...

Here I am thinking she's in danger and that was all

Anyway, that was my story of this thread, I'd like you people to tell us stories of a time when your girlfriend practically gave you a heart attack over nothing, or it can be something that was easily fixed. Or at all important if you don't mind. feel free to comment on each others' stories :3
Or boyfriend.
Or family member.
Or anyone in general, why not? :3

P.S. Sorry if this isn't a topic for here mods o.o...

Last edited:
I once had a patient who we had found passed out in the streets. His face was red, he couldn't breathe well, he was sweating heavily, and his consciousness was slipping. He was literally having a heart attack, and that almost gave me a heart attack.

Stuff is contagious.

Not really my girlfriend but both my sisters have spilt drinks all over my cards worst heart attack ever.

:confused:

Anyawy, Rd. 6 of My Nats got me going. hopponent needed 3 out of 25 cards to win. Cynthia'd for 8, got all 3. :frown: That was me knocked out of top cut.

@Arcanite damn thats hell right there o.o

BTW people, I'd like to see stories, a little longer than a sentence long.

Like PokeMedic, except be more eleborate on what happened before and what not :p

Back