Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Socal Regionals

HYPER EEVEE

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Hey well i know i havent been on lately and most of you forgot about me but whatever

I dont want to brag or anything but i won Socal 11-14

and i want to to thank
TRUK for letting me borrow his cards
CHAD aka scizor for making the deck
BLIZ for letting me borrow a card BTW we will find a way to get that back to you
CHRISBO and the rest of the judging team for running a pretty smooth competition
PETER aka tecedes for supporting me
my mom for taking me on this like 8 hr car ride
and all the friends i made on this trip

Awesome job Andrew!!!! Team Invasion is very proud of you!! So far that's 2 of Team Invasion for sure playing in worlds!!

ShawofMordor said:
so wait lol. the cards werent yours, and you didnt make the deck.

I doubt HEV took a list Chad made and used it card for card. He probably means that Chad was brainstorming, came up with a cool idea, shared it with HEV, who tested it, liked it, and won with it. Too hard for you not to point an accusatory finger? =/

Hey, GJ Hyper Eevee. Can you tell us what won 15+ in Cali, or at least who if the deck is a secret? Not to nag, but it's what I do. ;p

'Grats on 1st.
~Wooper

Jacob M. won 15+. He and Jaime decided not to play it out so Jaime conceded to Jacob.

And actually he did use Chad's deck, which is not a bad thing since he won with it!

Congrats again, Andrew. Ash will get you next time! ;)

mmmm...

I've been playing Chad's old list for the past two weeks, and had it built, and brought to SoCal.. and he used it like the mizer he is :).

Awesome Job :D..

Btw. Those Packs Sucked :)..

How can you beat my
2x Dark Houndoom/Piloswine/Jirachi/Speed Deoxys ex Draft?

Are we going to say what deck he used? i guess not. lol

great job andrew, lets keep this deck a secret.=P

Last edited:
I played Both Jake M and Jamie G, rounds 6 and 5 respectivly. Lost to Jamie, Beat Jake, then lost to Jake in T16. My report is in the regionals forum if you'd like to take a look. *sighs*

Your welcome glad I could help just keep the card all I asked was that you remember where it came from and you did that already

BLiZz

Last edited:
tecdecs said:
Are we going to say what deck he used? i guess not. lol

great job andrew, lets keep this deck a secret.=P

I think the PTO is going to post the top decks on his website.

Back