Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on soft kitty warm kitty... stacks on stacks of these kitties ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sToRm07

x4- soft kitty (Eevee)
x4- soft kitty Emo Dad (Plasma Umbreon) THIS GUY'S ABILITY STACKS #THANKSPOKEPOP
x3 - Adolescent Emo Kitty (Plasma Absol)
x2 - Boogeymans (Darkrai EX)

13 - Men :pokeball:

x4 Juniper
x4 N
x4 catcher
x4 dark patch
x3 Bianca
x3 Skyla
x2 NRG switch
x1 Scramble Switch
x1 Colress Machine
x3 Hypno Lazers
x1 Virbank Gym
X3 Plasma Balls
X1 Ultra Ball
x1 Dark claw/plasma badge

35 - Tricks :pokeball:

x7 Dark
x3 DCE
X2 Plasma

12- Crystals :pokeball:

Mission: try to help as many soft kitties as possible reach adulthood and turn into soft kitty's emo dad. The more dads the better as they seem to be more powerful when there is a lot of them.

Watch adolescent emo kitty grow strong under the presence of many father figures in his life. (+20 hp for each dad ok? with good math, max is +80)

Destroy things. :fire:

Use boogeyman for free retreat and to scare bad men taking a rest into having less health. Consider plasma badge as a side card if you want boogeyman to be shredded like adolescent emo kitty.

Optional men to consider: Plasma Trashman OR Fat Sleeping Fattie OR Over-Hyped Prize Bird OR Toxic Frog Man OR Toxic Floating Smog Villian. NOTE: If you have a lot of water ponies or rock rhinos living in your area, you might want to consider one or two soft kitty leaf dads. :pokeball:

---------- Post added 04/30/2013 at 06:18 PM ----------

any advice you guys? I think this idea is really strong.

Last edited:
Working like magic if i do say so myself. Trying this with beartic and manaphy over absol is fun as well. Most scrubs are going to either spread the damage on your guys and then focus umbreons to score multi KO's, or they are going to just try to steamroll past you - hopefully before you get multiple umbreons out. I obviously like the people who do the second thing lol. I really think Umbreon/Beartic/Manaphy is potentially more viable, has better matchups across the board, and has higher damage output. Oh, and if you go this route. Drop the dark energy, dark claws, and dark patch. Do damage with beartic and maybe a tech floatstoned Keldeo for laser mitigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back