{G}{C} Pie: Draw a card. 10

W: Fire
R:
RC: {C}

Metapod
Grass Pokemon
80 HP

{C} Meta: Draw card.
{G} {C} Pod: During your opponents next turn prevent all damage done to Metapod.

R:

Butterfree
Grass Pokemon
110 HP

{G} Butter: The deffending Pokemon is now poisoned. Flip a coin if heads, the deffending pokemon is Paralyzed. 20
{G}{C}{C} Free: Draw a card. Remove 4 damage counters from butterfree. 40

R: Fight -30
RC:

Weedle
50HP
Grass Pokemon
PokeBody: Poison Blood: weedle can not become poisoned.
{G} Poison Sting: The deffending pokemon is now Asleep(Not really, what do you think this attack would do?) that's right poison! 10
R:
RC:{C}

Kakuna
80HP
Grass Pokemon
Pokebody: Poison Blood: Kakuna can not become poisoned.
{G} Toxic: The deffending pokemon is now poisoned, put 2 damage counters on it instead of 1.
{G} {G} Bug Swarm: For each Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Venonat, Ladyba, Spinarak, and anyother bug type i forgotten search your life deck for a card that evoles from it and put it into your hand.

R:

Beedrill
120HP
Grass Pokemon
Pokebody: Poison Blood 2: Beedrill can not become poisoned. While Beedrill is your active pokemon during your opponents turn, when he evovles(or de-evolves) his active pokemon it becomes poisoned. After he retreates his active pokemon, the new deffending pokemon becomes poisoned.
{G} Bug Attack: Does 10 times the number of {G} pokemon you have in play. 10X
{G}{G}{G} Bee Drill: You may flip 2 Coins if both are heads the deffending pokemon is now knocked out, if other of them are tails this attack does nothing(not even damage). 60

RC:

Butterfree ex
(you should all know the ex rule.)
Grass Pokemon
150HP

{G} Butterfly Spores: The deffending pokemon is now asleep and posioned. 20
{G}{G} Great Absorption: Remove 5 damage counters from Butterfree. 50
{G}{G}{G} Fly Away: Shuffle Butterfree and all cards attached to it (except for Caterpie into your deck.)

RC:

Beedrill ex
(ex rule)
Grass Pokemon
160HP

Pokebody: Double Up: All {G} energy cards attached to your Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill provide {G}{G} energy. For the purpose of card and attack effects you are considered to have one extra Beedrill in play. This power stops working if Beedrill becomes under a spical condition.

{G} Dripping Poison: The deffending pokemon is now poisoned. 30
{G}{G}{G}{G} Bee Bomb: Beedrill does 200 damage to its self. 200

Ahhhhh! Really...really....bad...grammer...

Caterpie(G)40hp
Basic Pokemon

(C) Cater(10)

(G)(C) Pie(10)
Draw a card.

Weakness(R)
Resistance'
Retreat Cost(C)

Metapod(G)70hp
Evolves from Caterpie

(C) Meta
Draw a card.

(G)(C) Pod
Prevent all damage done to Metapod until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Weakness(R)
Resistance
Retreat Cost(C)

Butterfree(G)110hp
Evolves from Metapod

(G) Butter(10)
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Then, flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

(G)(G)(C)(C) Free(40)
Draw a card. Then, remove 4 damage counters from Butterfree.

Weakness(L)
Resistance(F)
Retreat Cost

I'll do the rest later. Also, mention the Pokemon you forgot in Kanuna's attack.

Last edited:
thanks for the help. i know i should have typed in all the bugs, but i was getting tired i will work on it some more later.

it should just say prevent all damage. that's why i didn't have the coin flip, so he could still be put to sleep or something like that.

ok, then it would be:

Prevent all damage done to Metapod during your opponent's next turn.

Also, I didn't look at all of them, but I just saw Beedrill ex. It shouldn't do that much damage to itself. Typically, a "self-destruct" type attack, such as that, only does 10 or 20 more then the user's total HP damage to the user

Back