Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some EX from TA VS TM and Promo from States!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev

Hi!

I'm French and I'm looking for some cards:

-Charmeleon, I guess it's a promo card form State Championships, I've never seen it, but I've heard of it... Does it even exist?

-Cradily EX
-Entei EX
-Sceptile EX
-Swampert EX

I've got some cards in English from TA VS TM:

-A french Grovyle I think, promo n°4, with GAGNANT (Winner) written on it

-TA's Crawdaunt Holo
-Almost all the rares

Reverse Holo:

-TA's Kyogre
-TM's Claydol
-TM's Rhydon
-Raichu
-TA's Crawdaunt (the rare one)
-TM's Mightyena
-TM's Rhydon (the rare one)
-Some uncommon and common reverses...

I can give cash too! Thanks a lot :)

I have the State Championship-logo Charmeleon for trade - and would be interested in English National Championship Charizard (I would give more for it, of course), among other things. I also have all of the holo ex cards you are looking for.

Check out my trade thread (link in my signature)! :D

I have the Charmeleon... I'm interested in All those ex's besides entei, and TM's ZAngoose and TM's Groudon. LMK

PenguinMaster said:
I have the Charmeleon... I'm interested in All those ex's besides entei, and TM's ZAngoose and TM's Groudon. LMK

It would seem that lev wants those exes... :) (note the subject)

Last edited:
That's right RainbowRichards, I want those EXes ^_^

As to your Wants, I've nothing for you I'm affraid (since I'd like to keep my Charizard and I've no FR/LG...). Do you need money?! :)

PenguinMaster, I do not have the EXes as I said, neither have I TM's Groudon (it's not in the list!!). And actually I don't have TM's Zangoose anymore... Sorry...

I have a Charmeleon State Stamped card. It is English though so hopefully that won't be a problem. Cash is fine with me.

lev said:
That's right RainbowRichards, I want those EXes ^_^

As to your Wants, I've nothing for you I'm affraid (since I'd like to keep my Charizard and I've no FR/LG...). Do you need money?! :)

You'll find I'm a pretty understanding trader - I'll bet there's something you have that I can use for the Charmeleon and other cards...

I'm usually looking for a number of Wizards of the Coast promos to add to my Trade Haves. Also interested in non-English cards to throw into decks - Rare Candy is a good example - Trainers especially. A set of French tournament promos (005, 006 & 007 - Mudkip. Torchic, Treecko) would be really great!! Do they come in French???

Maybe you can post or PM a list of your trade haves?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back