Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some interesting news I thought I should show

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

I have learned from POP, that Gym and Stadium Challenges are planned just after the State Championships. I also discovered this in Pokemon.com's mailbag:

12/12/03
Hello, I was wondering if it would be at all possible for you to include the pronunciations of all the Pokémon's names somewhere on the site, possibly the Pokédex. I don't have access to the episodes and therefore cannot watch and learn. Any efforts would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm…the Cartoon Network is replaying Pokémon episodes nightly – I don’t think your inaccessibility to the episodes is a good enough excuse – you’ve gotta watch them all! Kidding aside, we are working on a huge project that will combine everything about Pokémon into one general dictionary-like format – including the pronunciations.

Big Pokemon dictionary, pronunciations? It is about time! Well that is all I have learned recently and I thought you guys should know, well see ya!

WOW, both things are awesome. I'm really looking forward to the Gym challenges, hopefully, there will be gym leaders and we will earn badges :)

mysterioustrainer said:
I have learned from POP, that Gym and Stadium Challenges are planned just after the State Championships.

Very good news indead. I am loving PUI take over. I know some, including myself were so so when we first found out at the beginning of the year, but they are planning a ton of tournament, this is so great. :thumb: I Feb we get City Championships, March is Prerelease, and April is State Championships. Now we have Gym and Stadium Challenges also. Just hope we get one of these other two tournaments around the Utah area, cause all the Stadium ones in the past have been on the East and West coast which is to far away for most of my players in the area. :cool:

:rolleyes: Some people don't get Cartoon Network on cable or even HAVE cable to watch Pokemon, so a pronunciation thing is a cool idea indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back