Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some powerful cards

Firegreen511

Magikarp
{W} Basic Pokemon
HP:30

{W} Splash 10: Flip a coin if tails, this attack does nothing.
{W}{W} Tackle 10
{W}{W}{W} Flail 10x: This attack does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Magikarp.

W: {L}{G}
R:
RC:{C}

Gyarados ex
{W} Stage 1 Pokemon
HP: 150
When your opponent knocks out Gyarados ex, he draws 2 prize cards.

{W} Deadly Wrap 10: As long as Gyarados ex is your active pokemon, the deffending pokemon can not retreat. (Not even using a trainer card, or power will allow your opponent to swtich it.
{W}{W}{W} Dragon Tornado 50: Put one damage counter on all your opponents benched pokemon.
{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W} Water Blast 130: Discard 4 {W} energy cards attached to Gyarados ex. Discard a total of 4 basic energy cards attached to your opponents pokemon in any way you choose.

W:{G}{L}
R:
RC:{C}{C}{C}

Dunsparce ex
{C} Basic
HP: 60
When your opponent knocks out Dunsparce ex, he draws 2 prize cards.

PokePower: Serene Grace: When you attack, with Dunsparce ex, you may choose to reflip your coins when you are are finsihed fliping them. Only one Serene Grace can be used per turn.

{C} Doubble Fin 20x: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
{C}{C}{C} Take Out 40: You may flip a coin, if heads put damage counters on the deffending pokemon until it is 10 HP from being knocked out, if tails this attack does nothing(not even damage).

W:
R:
RC:

Shuckle ex
When your opponent knocks out Shuckle ex, he draws 2 prize cards.
{G} Basic
HP:50

PokeBody: Everlasting Wrap: As long as Shuckle ex is your active pokemon, your opponents active pokemon can not retreat.
PokeBody: Sturdy: Ignore all effects of attacks including damage done to Shuckle ex if it is 50 or more damage.
{G} Toxic: The deffending pokemon is now poisoned, put two damage counters on it instead of one.

W:{F}{G}
R:
RC:{C}{C}

Maybe I'll fix all of them.

Magikarp
(W) Basic Pokemon
HP:30

(C) Splash 10
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

(W) Flail 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Magikarp.

W: {L}
R:
RC:{C}

Comments: Three attacks for a lousy basic is a no-go. So I ditched Tackle. Dual weakness is also unacceptable. I've chucked (G).

Gyarados ex
(W) Stage 1 Pokemon
HP: 130

(W) Deadly Wrap 20
As long as Gyarados ex is your Active Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon can't retreat (benching or evolving either Pokemon end this effect).

(W)(W)(C) Dragon Tornado 50
Put a damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

(W)(W)(W)(W)(W) Water Blast 100
Discard 4 (W) Energy cards attached to Gyarados ex. Then, discard three basic Energy cards attached to any of your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

W:{G}{L}
R:
RC:{C}{C}{C}

Comments: The first attack's damage is horrible. 20 would do better. The lst attack is totally broken. The most basic energy cost in Pokemon history is 5. So 6 isn't very logical. The damage is too high. 100 is better. Discarding 4 energy card is totally broken. Three would do good. If you still want Gyarados ex to be able to discard four, maybe you should discard all energy cards attached to Gyarados ex, so it'll be balanced. The Hp is super high. 110 is better.

Dunsparce ex
(C) Basic
HP: 70

Poke-Body: Serene Grace
When Dunsparce ex attacks, if you got any tails, you may reflip the same number of coins to replace the first one. You can't use any more than one Serene Grace Poke-Body during your turn.

(C) Double Fin 20x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

(C)(C)(C) Take Out 40
You may flip a coin. If heads, put a number of damage counters on the deffending pokemon until it is 10 HP from being knocked out. If tails, this attack does nothing (not even damage).

W: (F)
R:
RC: (C)

Comments: This card needs weakness. The HP is horrible. 70 is better. I wouldn't mind 80, though. Serene Grace is very hard to word. Maybe BT could help you here.

Shuckle ex
(G) Basic Pokemon
HP:60

PokeBody: Sturdy
Prevent all damage done to Shuckle ex by any of your opponent's attacks that does 60 more more damage (before applying weakness and resistance).

{G} Toxic
The deffending pokemon is now poisoned, put two damage counters on it instead of one.

(G)(C)(C) Pester 40+
If th e Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage. (note: this is just my opinion)

W:(G)
R:
RC:(C)(C)

Comments: Dual Poke-Body is very illogical. Have to chuck one out, sorry. The HP is very low. 60 or 70 is better. What do you think BT? The attack is super horribly underbroken. Crobat is even better. I would add one more attack that does more decent damage if I were you. Dual weakness is unacceptable for a basic ex.

That's all I guess.
Hope you like my fix.
See ya. :thumb:

Back