Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some questions that need answering asap

bonslypwns

I have a few questions:

1) If I drive to St. Louis, i'll be getting there around 9 PM that friday due to the fact i'll be getting home from a family vacation that thursday night. And I want to know will I be able to register online? Which brings me to another question:

2) What's this whole 4 pm- 8pm registration on friday online dealio? Where do I do this online exactly, i'd like some clearance here because it's about as clear as mud for me. lol

3) Do I NEED to be there friday for Nationals, beause I'd like to know i'm not missing anything friday. If i'm just competing in nationals I really only need to be there that saturday and sunday the 27th, and 28th correct?

Thanks in advance!

~Peace

Replies in Red

I have a few questions:

1) If I drive to St. Louis, i'll be getting there around 9 PM that friday due to the fact i'll be getting home from a family vacation that thursday night. And I want to know will I be able to register online? Which brings me to another question: There is no 'online' registration - only onsite.

2) What's this whole 4 pm- 8pm registration on friday online dealio? Where do I do this online exactly, i'd like some clearance here because it's about as clear as mud for me. lol Preregistration is from 4p-8p on Friday. Those that Preregister receive the Promo, Pin, and Shirt. Saturday registration is from 8a-9a, with the line cut off being at 8:30a. Players that register on Saturday only recieve the Pin and Promo - while supplies last.

3) Do I NEED to be there friday for Nationals, beause I'd like to know i'm not missing anything friday. If i'm just competing in nationals I really only need to be there that saturday and sunday the 27th, and 28th correct? Correct.

Thanks in advance!

~Peace

Hope all that helps.

Back