Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some ULTRA rare Pokemon for trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinataOnWheels

I'm going to compile a list of my more rarer pokemon cards in hopes of getting the ones that I need. I'm looking to get offers for cards that are of EQUAL value instead of a bundle of cards totaling their worth. I only have a very small wants list at the moment.

My RARE haves:

Shining Charizard 1st edition (neo)
Magmortar Lv X - NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Traded to: Ninjask_161.
Japanese Birthday Pikachu, sealed with original stickers
Japanese Birthday Pikachu #25 (VERY HTF)
Japanese McDonalds Mew
Japanese McDonalds Holo Larvitar
Japanese Unpeeled Cleffa
Full DP BurgerKing promo set

cardaroni.jpg

My Wants: MUST be mint condition, please :)
Ana Airlines cards, ANY
Gold trophy winner pikachu (japanese)
Vending Pikachu Promo
Japanese 10th anniversary charmander promo
Japanese Holo movie set of 9 with binder
1st edition base set american holofoils- MUST EMPHASIZE MINT.
American Pokemon booster packs, any set but first team rocket.
American Booster boxes
Dragon Frontiers Shining Charizard
Charizard Ex
Electivire LV.X
Mewtwo LV.X
Azelf LV.X
Mesprit LV.X
Uxie LV.X
Glaceon LV.X
Garchomp LV.X
Cresselia LV.X
Gardevoir LV.X
Time-Space Distortion

Thats all for now I suppose, I'll update this again soon if there is any interest. Also, don't be afraid to offer anything of yours. I enjoy collectible pokemon items as well ;)

PS: I have no problem with sending cards first as long as you're one of the trusted veterans around these parts. These are RARE cards so I refuse to be ripped off by someone with no references.. I'm hoping to get trusting people to offer on these cards. Thank you :)

Good Trader Ref:
Ninjask_161

Last edited:
hi i would be interested in your 1st ed shining charizard but i dont have any of your wants is there anything else you are looking for?

Hi I to am VERY interested in your shining charizard neo could you check my list ( it the link in my signature) and see If I have anything you would trade for it I will trade lots for it!

let me know!

Ryu99: Mind posting a link to your haves list so that I may browse? Thanks!
Edit: Der. I didn't notice your haves list in your signature.. I'll look now.

Pokefan84: I looked but didn't see anything of interest. Sorry!

Ryu99: Unfortunately you mainly have all new cards.. something I know little about. I'm sure you have a great collection but I don't know the worth of them so it would be difficult to find something I like while keeping it fair..

Aggy&Co.: I got your private message, I'll reply shortly.

The_Don: Like previously mentioned those are cards from sets I know hardly anything of.. I'm not sure what the 'good cards' are from those sets. Haha I'm now a novice at my favorite game. I suppose that is what happens when you stop competing and collecting for 6 years.

i do have old cards i just haven't listed them if there is any particular set you are looking for i can certainly have a look for you

Well, I'm looking for 1st edition base set holographic cards. I'm also trying to get a nice collection of MINT charizard cards from the base set. I will update my wants list again to give everyone a better idea of what I'm searching for.

Ninjask_161: What is your SW Charizard? I'm not sure what SW means.

The_Don: The shining Charizard card is worth $50.00 when stamped 1st edition. So unless those are good rares, I doubt it would equal in value.

Ninjask_161: Is it a holo or RH? If it is holographic, would you trade it for the Magmortar?

yes it is holo, and yes i will trade it for the magmortar lvl X, providing that the magmortar is in good shape. PM me so we can finalize.

It's actually not too unfair...SW Charizard ranges anywhere between 5-15$ just because its a charizard, and magmortar is only around 10-15 itself. But yes, one would think a lv.x is more valuable, as it is infact harder to get. I would say a 1st ed. Shining charizard is more near 35-40 or so, non 1st ed's sell for $10-20. Just my input though, sorry if i'm interrupting your thread or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back